Star Wars: Nar Shaddaa Preview Extravaganza Time

Re: Star Wars: Nar Shaddaa Preview Extravaganza Time

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 12, 2017 5:20 am

The dice are not too complicated. It's easy when you finally figure it out and we can help you with it ^^
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 12, 2017 10:59 am

I am making a neutral, open to be part of a crew or on a ship of he's been paid to work there. Open to working with either side.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Asako Yuki

Postby Akodo Runno on Fri May 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Hmm given a need for Republic characters....my biggest question is on the morality system.

Namely can I get a run down on how exactly it works and if any of the morality options are used? XD
Lion Clan • Samurai • Tactician
Status: 1.0 • Glory 1.0 • Honor: Exceptional • Courtship: 2
Carries: Things
Akodo Runno

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Fri May 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Miya Mei wrote:For all who are interested in Republic!

I have retooled my character and am no longer a pilot!

However, I still have a ship!

So, I need a crew! I am a Senator. Bodyguards are welcome. Pilots are welcome. Gunners are welcome! Navigators are welcome!

Sign on with my crew and your guaranteed a home in the stars.

All I ask is you keep me and my ship safe!

And maybe help with docking fees.

Ignore the hidden compartment in the cargo bay

You may be hearing from me. I'm wrestling with a couple of ideas that would be easy to connect to you.
Lion Clan * Bushi/Courtier * Sensational * The jolliest Kitsu
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: As expected | Courtship points: 4
Always carries: Daisho, unremarkable clothing, and some writing supplies (calligraphy set if planning ahead, but always a bit of charcoal and parchment).
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Akodo Runno wrote:Hmm given a need for Republic characters....my biggest question is on the morality system.

Namely can I get a run down on how exactly it works and if any of the morality options are used? XD

What confuses you and the Options for character creation are not used in lieu of Obligation but otherwise for most characters that re not Sith, it works as described in the book. I am only tracking Morality for Force users.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Akodo Runno on Fri May 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:
Akodo Runno wrote:Hmm given a need for Republic characters....my biggest question is on the morality system.

What confuses you and the Options for character creation are not used in lieu of Obligation but otherwise for most characters that re not Sith, it works as described in the book. I am only tracking Morality for Force users.

Ahh, alright I'll double check rules on it.

Why do I suspect that if I go Jedi my force dice are going to roll more darkside points then light? XD
Lion Clan • Samurai • Tactician
Status: 1.0 • Glory 1.0 • Honor: Exceptional • Courtship: 2
Carries: Things
Akodo Runno

Postby Miya Mei on Fri May 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Kitsu Takashi wrote:
You may be hearing from me. I'm wrestling with a couple of ideas that would be easy to connect to you.

This is excellent news.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri May 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Geez, I'm having real trouble with my concept. My first idea required a splatbook. My second idea seems to have a lot of conceptual overlap with Mei's character. My third idea... has yet to happen, because the first two exploded on the runway, and we're still clearing away the wreckage. Maybe... hmmm. I'll have to kick it around a bit more.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:Geez, I'm having real trouble with my concept. My first idea required a splatbook. My second idea seems to have a lot of conceptual overlap with Mei's character. My third idea... has yet to happen, because the first two exploded on the runway, and we're still clearing away the wreckage. Maybe... hmmm. I'll have to kick it around a bit more.

Feel free to reach out to myself or Shinjo Liu Yue if you need assistance.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue wrote:The dice are not too complicated. It's easy when you finally figure it out and we can help you with it ^^

I'll figure it out eventually.

Need to just actually study them.

Current goal is also to roll as little as possible. *nods*
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Ide Samai on Fri May 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Question: can I use regular human species and still say I'm mandalorian descended, or should I stick to Mandalorian human versions?
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Fri May 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:Geez, I'm having real trouble with my concept. My first idea required a splatbook. My second idea seems to have a lot of conceptual overlap with Mei's character. My third idea... has yet to happen, because the first two exploded on the runway, and we're still clearing away the wreckage. Maybe... hmmm. I'll have to kick it around a bit more.

Talk to Mei about a partner?

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Ide Samai wrote:Question: can I use regular human species and still say I'm mandalorian descended, or should I stick to Mandalorian human versions?

You can do that.
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 12, 2017 4:27 pm

As always, feel free to poke me. But for now, I'll go about with finishing up the rest of yesterday's previews with showcasing a couple Novice Jedi.

In the prior one, I mentioned Lyshea's padawan. And so, I'll start with her:

Zuraa

Zuraa.png
Zuraa.png (105.13 KiB) Viewed 3285 times

To think her weak due to her status as a padawan would be a grave mistake. Her lack of rank is due to her struggle to adopt the Jedi Code. She believes that none other than the Jedi have the ability to make the galaxy right. Combined with her familial ties to Black Sun, Zuraa is a pariah among the Jedi Order. However, due to her sway over numerous Republic senators, she is able to still leave the Core Worlds to help with the war effort.

Her arrival at Nar Shadaa was based on personal recommendation from Senator Valri and Senator Seir'oto. She aims to see the Hutts favor the Republic and only the Republic. It is her belief that they will only respect a like-minded individual, one who has experience with dealing with criminal elements.

---

She's a bit shady for a Jedi, right? If you agree, maybe you'd get along with...

O’nera Aeser

O'nera.png
O'nera.png (96.39 KiB) Viewed 3285 times

O'nera is a recently appointed Jedi Knight who previously learned under Lyshea Mersl. Unlike her mentor, O’nera does not approve of Zuraa’s inclusion in the order. She believes that there is no place for a manipulator among the Jedi. In addition, in combat she does not hesitate to slice down her enemies. She operates under the belief that an evil vanquished immediately is better than allowing the possibility of it causing more destruction.

Still, one should not operate under the belief that she is an easily provoked Jedi. She has learned patience and only attacks when it is deemed necessary. It is only afterward that she abandons any pretense of mercy.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri May 12, 2017 5:01 pm

My Hunter is looking more and more appealing.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character Chat