(Day 2, EA) Baby Don't Yurt Me (Khulun's Tent, Closed)

Re: (Day 2, EA) Baby Don't Yurt Me (Khulun's Tent, Closed)

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:06 pm

She looks at the herb and says, “What is this?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:19 pm

He chuckled. "I'm no botanist, but it helps for patient's who've lost some blood. I don't pretend to know why, but it restores some of the earth in the body which is lost from a wound."

With hot water, he dipped the remaining small metal instruments, blades and needles, into the water, until they were hot to the touch, and then laid them back out on the gauze.

Then he took some of the powders he had mixed, combined them with water, and mixed until he had a paste.

"Now I'm going to cleanse any impurities the beast left behind."

This paste he applied to the wound. It would feel like it burned on contact, and he hoped the Unicorn was ready for it.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:23 pm

She grudgingly takes the herb and says, "I see."

When he applies the paste she hisses and says, "Piss and blood, that stings!"
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 pm

"Hai, but not so much as an infection would in a day or two."

Taira chuckled. "In this case, the cure is not so bad as the disease."

Drawing out lengths of bandage, he added, "Now I'm going to arrange for sutures. They will be unpleasant. After they are done, however, you should be done."

Drawing out a small needle and a length of thin silk thread, he continued, "So tell me about your heroism in the battle, perhaps."

Something to distract from the pain.

Then he set to work, a series of quick stitches to set the wound into the right form to heal without a horrid scar. (Not sure where the injury is, doesn't seem to be specified in thread anywhere, so you can pick where you want your lovely wound to be)

____

Medicine with void: http://orokos.com/roll/504547 (compassion trigger)
Wounds healed: 18
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:39 pm

The injury is a gruesome laceration on her right side just below her breast, any deeper and she would have her entrails falling out. She chuckles as she listens and adds, “Good, a Moto who cannot ride is no Moto.”

"What in the battle or just me?" she adds in response to his question still a bit cloudy headed.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:55 pm

"Oh, whichever you like."

As he began picking away at the wound, needle zipping in and out, the flesh drawing back together, he added, "I understand the sentiment, but I'll have you know there are some fearsome warriors who walk into battle. I've seen a one legged magistrate who subdued a gang of five men, one after the other. We are more than our scars, Moto-san."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 pm

“One legged magistrate! He would have to be fierce indeed to win such a contest, I could stand to hear more of this tale!”

She reaches out with her free hand and grips the saya of Massacre and says, “I had an omen, and came to the battle alongside Otaku-hime and Otaku-nikutai; Shinjo Taichi was there as well and the nightmare challenged us and we charged as one! I was the first strike and Massacre bit deep of the foul thing!”

“The innards smelled of rot, the other weapons did nothing… but my blade cut deep again and again before the nightmare struck me and fouled my blood and I could not move. Shinjo-san finished the creature with Massacre and I am told it went away. It mocked us… but it now knows the Unicorn can defeat it!”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Taira nodded, stitching at a steady pace. "I see. Is it a sacred blade then, this 'massacre'?"

His hands were remarkably steady in the face of what most samurai would consider terrible conversational subjects.

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Butaj hates to be a wallflower but for Khulun he is going to be one. After the water has been fetched he stands guard, watching over her with one eye and for potential intruders with the other. The procedure must be undisturbed, and Khulun returned to health. That is imperative to Butaj.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Soshi Taira wrote:Taira nodded, stitching at a steady pace. "I see. Is it a sacred blade then, this 'massacre'?"

His hands were remarkably steady in the face of what most samurai would consider terrible conversational subjects.

“I am told by Imperials it is impecc-able, gift from my uncle. He got it as gift to Moto; said to come from the stars and folded ten thousand and one times, it can wound any creature. It is known,” she says with a nod.

She looks over at Butaj and says, “Butaj, you have my thanks. This healer has not killed me.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:03 pm

That brought a snort from Taira.

"I'm glad to know my services have met your standards."

Tying another stitch, he gave it a gentle tug until it was tight, and then added, "It sounds like a real honor to carry that blade. It has already served you well."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:07 pm

"Butaj thought Soshi Taira is a decent man when he met him, and he's glad he hasn't been wrong. Butaj is very happy Sayyeda Khulun is going to recover soon and be ready to massacre whatever needs to be killed." Butaj grins.
Last edited by Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:22 pm

"Is Scorpion looking for bride?" she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Taira glanced up at her face, pausing for just a moment to reply, "I was sent here to find one. I hadn't really given it much thought, myself."

Then he was back to his work.

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Butaj thought Soshi Taira is a decent man when he met him, and he's glad he hasn't been wrong. Butaj is very happy Sayyeda Khulun is going to recover soon and be ready to massacre whatever needs to be killed." Butaj grins.

"Sayyed Butaj, thank you," she says with a weak smile.

"Forgive your cousin I may need more rest and miss your match."
Soshi Taira wrote:Taira glanced up at her face, pausing for just a moment to reply, "I was sent here to find one. I hadn't really given it much thought, myself."

Then he was back to his work.

"You are not impressed with Unicorn women? Butaj I thought you said him a good man?" She says with pained sarcasm.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts