Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Postby Mindshred on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 am

The Archery Field was bathed in the light of Lord Moon, casting long shadows across the open ground...

[Meeting has been arranged from the previous night, but thread is technically open.]
Mindshred

Re: Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:31 am

Togashi Udo arrives early and stands in stillness, observing that which is around him.
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 am

Given the events of the previous night, Khulun arrives on astride Oguro and gives a nod to Udo, she is a bit pale in the moonlight where her flesh is exposed but she does not show weakness. She whistles to get his attention and says, “Dragon, I see you have returned.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:55 am

I'm not leaving Khulun alone after last night. She was heroic and now wounded.

From a distance, Gekko's pale furs shine the light of Lord Moon. Atop of it, Kitakuhime approaches Khulun silently, and nods to her. Another nod is offered to the Dragon, which he may or may not have noticed.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 am

He bows to her. "Of course I have, Moto-san. I told you I would." He looks at her closely. "While you remain quite attractive, something seems off. Are you well?"

He sees the other woman and bows much lower to her. "This one is Togashi Udo, it is a pleasure to meet you."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:04 am

“Otaku-sama,” she says with a slight cough and nod.

She turns her attention to Udo and adds, “Well enough, a mere scratch is all.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:06 am

"I don't imagine there is anyone here who could do more than a mere scratch to you," he says with a smile.

He glances back and forth between them both. "Are more coming?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:08 am

Togashi Udo wrote:He sees the other woman and bows much lower to her. "This one is Togashi Udo, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Honored, Dragon-san. This Shiotome is Otaku Kitakuhime." She nods again and Gekko lowers his head to the man. With a pleasant smile that had no place in the eerie scenario, the young girl look up to the moon, appreciating the calm before the storm.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 am

“Perhaps the Rabbit, I was not aware that Otaku-sama was coming until she was. She is brave and strong,” she says before coughing and adds, “She is Otaku.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:11 am

Kitakuhime keeps looking to the moon silently a while longer –– with a heavy blush, though.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 am

Udo had never seen a horse respond like that before. He was impressed, both at the Otaku and the horse.

"It seems I am in august company. Hopefully this matter with the birds can be settled easily."

At Khulun's continued coughing, he adds, "This one has a small amount of training with medicines. Have you been looked at? This one would be happy to assist in my own small way."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 am

Khulun smiles and says, “I have been stabbed before, it will pass. Perhaps after this meeting we can try, but for now it is as it should be.”

“Dragon is kind.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:43 am

"The kindness is merely a show of my friendship."

Udo seems to again notice there's another person present and turns to her. "Otaku-sama, this one assumes you know what transpired last night. Please make use of me as needed tonight; I do not wish to interfere except as the Unicorn desire me to do so."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:09 pm

“This monk is good monk, not magpie monk like the other, Otaku-hime, can talk big but he is brave,” she says vouching for Udo.

“Good to have Otaku here, they are lightning to the Moto thunder.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:01 pm

"The best way to ground birds is with a storm." Udo nods. "And thank you for your words."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Next

Return to Archery Field