Sisters [Day 1, Early Morning, Fei/Yue Tent]

Re: Sisters [Day 1, Early Morning, Fei/Yue Tent]

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:04 am

"Then we may find two men who join the Unicorn instead then. I can imagine the Otaku hope that for the maidens they have sent." She let out a sigh. "I suppose that's something to worry about another time, big sis."
Last edited by Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:36 am

"It is," she agreed, moving toward the front of the Yurt. Switching to Rokugani, "Finish up getting ready, we've wasted enough of the morning talking."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:44 am

"Wasted?" she repeated, a frown on her face. She shook her head and went back to her makeup. "Oneesan, we do not have any arrangements for hours."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:49 am

"Yet we could have been talking over breakfast, training, or anything else little sister," she said looking back. "So yes! Let us hurry up now. We have a whole day, and possibly the rest of our lives ahead of ourselves. What will people think if we stay in this yurt all morning long?"
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 am

"Let them think what they wish to think. We are not beholden to their beliefs." Yue shook her head with a smirk. "I need to finish my makeup, oneesan." She felt her tummy grumble. "What is for breakfast?" she asked, turning back to her sister with an embarrassed look.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:54 am

"I do not know, and wouldn't tell you if I did," she teased. Forcing Yue to hurry up with her makeup if she was going to learn that particular fact. Fei was, clearly, the cruelest older sister.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:04 am

"Sou desu ka," she replied with a playfully sad tone. She went about her routine at a hurried place with her sister looming by. When done, she finished donning her traditional Unicorn garb, placed her daisho at her side, and grabbed her tetsubo. "I wonder what the other Clans eat for breakfast."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 am

"I heard about that we will find out about that later. Maybe not breakfast, but it is bound to be similar. I would think," she said, one hand on her Naginata as they prepared to head toward the Dojo for some morning practice and the other keeping the yurt flap open for her sister.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:11 am

"Oneesan," she interrupted. She looked a bit bashful, a strange sight for someone so tall. "Let's try not to stay side-by-side all day. I don't want to intimidate any potential suitors." She scratched the back of her head. "Maybe at dinner or something? Mingle with them? I don't know, sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 am

"Scared I'll chase away all the men you're interested in?" she teased, more than Yue knew.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:16 am

Yue perked her brow. "Interested in marrying, yes," she retorted, her cheeks not even flushed.

Why did I even clarify that?

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:32 am

It brought no noticeable reaction about in her sister, she just stood there holding open the flap and waiting for her to make the first exit from the tent.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:33 am

"Arigatou gozaimasu," she said before exiting. "I'm going to have to learn how to say that more quickly,
aren't I?
"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 am

"You'll learn to get more comfortable with it," she answered in Mekhem and added in Rokugani, "As we will all get more comfortable living here."

With her sister out of the tent, she too joined her and they would walk off toward this Dojo of theirs.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts