Sisters [Day 1, Early Morning, Fei/Yue Tent]

Re: Sisters [Day 1, Early Morning, Fei/Yue Tent]

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:11 am

"What if you get married off to some poor man, in a far away Clan and can no longer afford your little.." she paused, about to say Hobby but decided to correct herself to the previously asserted, "Art."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:24 am

Yue hovered the bottle by Fei's shoulder, waiting to add a pleasant scent to her dear sister. "Then I would hope that he could make it up to me in other ways! A man who is poor in material things and personality would be a total disaster,
sis.
"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:36 am

Fei cast her sister a glance that warned off the bottle, reminding Yue what happened when she tried such things when they were younger and being older and larger as they were that sort of rough housing was bound to make a mess.

"Of course, we're going to have to show whoever it is how to ride a horse," she tacked on.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:47 am

"Oh come on, sis! It's just a bit of perfume! I can't think of a single man who doesn't like the smell of it on a woman!"

Yue, at least, agreed on the notion of horseback riding. "Agreed. I wonder how patient you will be though, big sis!"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:53 am

"I can patiently wait for a good laugh when they get bucked off," she said amusingly honest, "but I am not about to let them get near Gokiburi. Don't trust them to know how to handle a horse well enough yet for that. Seeing what passes for a horse around here."

"As for that scent spray I don't really care what a man thinks of it if I have to walk around smelling like a flower all day. I am not sure how you stand it little sister."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:19 am

"Perhaps my steed would serve such purposes? She's always been the more docile one." She giggled. "Some would say that both of our horses suit us, sis!"

Yue shrugged and sprayed it on herself as an example to show it is not poison. "I think it makes people underestimate me, at the very least. No one expects a flower to bash their skull in, yeah?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Liu Fei laughed a silent laugh and shook her head at the comment on their horses.

"When they see me they can have the luxury of expecting exactly what they see Yue, I don't know how you stand walking around and smelling flowers all day."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

The younger sister shrugged. "I do not tend to notice it. I think I have gotten used to the smell." She then smiled. It helps that I like the smell itself, sis. If, and that's a big if it seems, you ever wanted to wear perfume it'd be best if you chose it yourself. Like your favorite flower or something."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

"Flowers, and that definitely includes your perfume have too strong of a scent that it's nearly overwhelming. I doubt I'll find something that's worth that abuse little sister," she said, standing as she was now finished with her quick morning routine.

"But, maybe some day,"
she shrugged, "we are practically in a new world after all."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:11 pm

"Whatever you say, sis," she concluded with a light tone of voice. She glanced at her daisho on its stand and back to Fei. "You know, sis? We made it. Made it home."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:38 am

"It isn't home, not yet. Home is still with the Unicorn but... we don't know anything about this place, I.. I'm not ready to call this home until I see it true."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Yue gave a solemn smile. "Well, you're here, sis. That's home enough for me."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:31 pm

"We didn't need to travel as far we did to get that though, didn't we," she added with a light smile that turned the mood a bit lighter.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:07 pm

"Yeah, you're right," she replied. She scratched the back of her head, her cheeks a bit flushed. "I think the ideal man for me would be one of the same Clan as you, sis." She allowed Fei to fill in the rest of the details.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:16 pm

"Might be hard," she said with a seriousness that only would seem like a tease on reflection. "That would require a Clan here to have two men worthy of marrying. We might be asking too much of them."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts