A quest for a empty stomach. (Day 1 Late Evening)

A quest for a empty stomach. (Day 1 Late Evening)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:58 am

Daisuke made it all the say to the Western Yurts before he succumbed to the urges of his stomach. Leaning against a conveniently placed tree he stopped to catch his breath before being nosily sick. Sprinkling the earth at his feet with tonight's dinner.

With a embarrassed grimace he lurched back to standing.and started wandering in the general direction of the latrines. If he was going to be sick again he would at least try to do so in a place no one would accidentally step in it.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Re: A quest for a empty stomach. (Day 1 Late Evening)

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:55 am

Hiroji too, was heading for the latrines. The foreign food of the Unicorn churning uncomfortably in his gut, his face clearly showing his discomfort. He walked carefully, holding a hand on his stomach.
As he walked past the Badger, Hiroji gave him a sympathetic nod and said: "The food did not agree with you either...?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:31 pm

"Not at all." The badger managed as he continued his trek forward. Only 10 more paces Dai, you can make it. "That Cheese stuff." He paused a moment to take a deep breath before lurching forward once again.

"Don't think anyone should be eating it."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Ichiro Daisuke wrote:"Not at all." The badger managed as he continued his trek forward. Only 10 more paces Dai, you can make it. "That Cheese stuff." He paused a moment to take a deep breath before lurching forward once again.

"Don't think anyone should be eating it."

Hiroji frowns and shakes his head. "You are right... It is... Most strange that these Unicorn can eat such things... Though they did taste quite delicious before they took their toll on my stomach."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:42 pm

"Maybe." A step forward. "They just ate it until the stopped gettign sick or something."

He grimaced at that though. "I don't think I'll try the same if they did though."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Ichiro Daisuke wrote:"Maybe." A step forward. "They just ate it until the stopped gettign sick or something."

He grimaced at that though. "I don't think I'll try the same if they did though."

Hiroji gives a pained smile. "I am sure they'd consider it a great honour if you tried, though."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm

"Probably..." He trailed off a minute as they reached the latrines. "Don't know if I would survive the attempt though." And with that he was once again sick, though luckily enough in a place where no one would likely step in it.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Ichiro Daisuke wrote:"Probably..." He trailed off a minute as they reached the latrines. "Don't know if I would survive the attempt though." And with that he was once again sick, though luckily enough in a place where no one would likely step in it.

Hiroji gave him a sympathetic look and then entered a latrine himself to empty his stomach.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:26 pm

After a few moments Daisuke stepped back out. He felt better, at least for the moment. He could use some water though, as his mouth tasted less then pleasant.

It was too bad he left his water bottle at his tent.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:39 pm

A jingle of beads and sequins and a waft of aromatic smoke announces the approach of somebody new. The smell of the smoke, a mix of sweet and astringent, might be somewhat pleasant on a warm night under normal circumstances, though who knows how it will strike the two unfortunate bushi....

Iuchi Saksaha's eyes are on the stars and moon overhead as she strolls down the tent lanes, but soon some rather more earthly sounds attract her attention. "Is everyone all right?" a light, slightly husky voice asks as her dark eyes begin to search the shadows, her smoking pipe now hanging half-forgotten in her left hand as her right goes to her collection of dangling amulets and charms.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 pm

Absorbed in his own suffering Daisuke didn't hear the approach of the Unicorn until she called out. Pausing a moment to gather himself he called back. "I think we're fine... Well mostly. Dinner just doesn't seem to have agreed with Kaiu-san or myself."

Trying at least to dispel any further worry the woman might have, he lurched forward back toward the path, though that cause d a wave of nausea to roll over his body. "Thank you for your concern though."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Well the person making the noises seems to be human in the moonlight, face and all. Saksaha relaxes her grip on her talismans and takes a steadying drag on her pipe, releasing the puff of smoke with a catlike sigh. "Oh. I am sorry to hear that. Was it those... oysters? They were very good" ...if in a slimy sort of way... "but no one could explain to me exactly where they came from."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:58 pm

He grimaced as a wave of nausea rolled over him at the mention of food. "No, I've eaten plenty of oysters. I think it was that cheese stuff, or perhaps the drink called Kumis."

"As for oysters, they come from the ocean."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:21 pm

"But are we not still very far from the ocean?" This tangent tugs at Saksaha's attention, but the young man's queasy expression concentrates her thoughts. "Ah, you have drunk too much kumis?" That's simple enough to understand! "If it's stronger than that sake you're used to, it would be easy to overdo... um..." she hesitates.

There's a certain delicacy here. A Moto boy might punch you before admitting he wanted help with wine-sickness or a hangover. An Ide or Iuchi boy would take help with thanks. Where does this--she peers at his insignia, recognizing a mon she'd only seen in sketches since the Return--Badger fellow fall on that spectrum?

"I do have some charms that help with such things, sometimes," is what she finally settles on, with a diffident sideways cast of her eyes."

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 pm

"I don't think it's the alcohol itself, I've been drunk a few times." He grimaced as his stomach grumbled uncomfortably. "And it's nothing like this."

"Feels like there is a fist fight in my stomach."

At the offer of charms he paused. "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to try. But..." His faced turned a bit pale. "Excuse me." With that he turned and made his way back to the latrines, where he was sick once again.

Ichiro Daisuke

Next

Return to Western Yurts