The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Hirase drank his own down. Chuckling, he started back toward the yurts.

"Come on...let's go get you some water and a rice ball before you go to bed..."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:
Iuchi Saksaha wrote:"Oh." Saksaha raises an eyebrow at the mention of 'Ikoma parties.' "That is interesting. Here I have met no Ikoma, so I do not know what to expect from--"

And then a puppy appears. Puppy! Saksaha is not especially a dog person, but this one looks especially intelligent and charming. And also familiar... "Ah! Hello. You kept him, Yogo-sama?"

"The Ikoma are the Family dedicated to protecting the Lion's interests in the Court. They are as honorable as you would expect, but they are also the most passionate of the Lion Families."

Mizuki pets Zip. "Hai. The kennel master said I impressed him with the training." Mizuki takes a drink. "And that I ruined him. Apparently, dancing is not a skill war dogs usually have."

"If he is clever enough to dance, he is too unusual to be a war dog," Saksaha says, smiling and offering her hand for the pup to sniff. "In one country we traveled through when I was a girl, the people have a saying, 'A dog is a man's best friend.'" She considers for a moment and then explains, "They have a strange kind of language which gives every noun a gender, but they mean a dog can be a woman's best friend also. So you will go back to your home with a husband and a best friend both from our camps, that is very good!"
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Asako Hirase wrote:Hirase drank his own down. Chuckling, he started back toward the yurts.

"Come on...let's go get you some water and a rice ball before you go to bed..."

Yuki smiled and nodded. "Hai, hai. Hirase-san is very wise." She giggled a bit. "You should be the one all the Unicorn ladies are talking about. If I had any talent for it, I would make certain all the rumors told about how great of a person you are, Hirase-san."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 9:43 pm

White teeth shone in the firelight as he slowly led her away.

"I do have that talent, but did not see the need to use it. The right woman will see me for herself, if she is here. If I am paired with one absent? I will make do, just as I did the first time. I am like water, Cousin...I bend and shift to fit the rivers course and yet am not diminished."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue

Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Yuki frowned a little. "Still, I would prefer to see you happy, truly happy." She sighed a little as she followed Hirase back towards their yurts.

Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Slowing, he waited for her, touching her arm briefly. "I have my son. I have dear friends. I have found as close to a sibling as I had ever expected in you. Hotei-kami has graced me in my life. I would be greedy indeed to ask for more."

Asako Hirase

Postby Matsu Kogo on Mon May 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Kogo looks around the party, realizing that while many have wandered into their own groups, it has largely been a success.

Perhaps there is more to learn in the world than I realized. Perhaps the rules are simply...more bendable than I never knew.

She sips the last of her sake and continues speaking and wandering the party, ensuring that each person she meets has found some pleasant thing to enjoy in the evening. She may not be as graceful as a Crane, or as subtle as a Scorpion, but no one could doubt her sincerity.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue May 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Asako Hirase wrote:Slowing, he waited for her, touching her arm briefly. "I have my son. I have dear friends. I have found as close to a sibling as I had ever expected in you. Hotei-kami has graced me in my life. I would be greedy indeed to ask for more."

Yuki smiled a little. "As you wish the, cousin." Yuki then had no hesitation in being walked off, though it was a little sloppy from the four cups of sake she had finished, some within rapid succession.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue May 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Shinjo Taichi wrote:"...Hai. The Lion were mentioned a number of times by Tomoe-san in her lessons." His facial expression made it clear that they had not come across well.

"I had heard of your clan, but only briefly. A small, isolated clan of priests. Beyond that... you are the only one I have met." He returned her smile "But you have done your clan proud, I assure you. You have demonstrated wisdom and kindness, and your gift seems seems most useful."

(so sorry for the delay)

"Most of us are priestess. Yes we live in a valley between the mountains and the sea. We venerate lady Amaterasu that gives us her holy light." Asakiko smiled. "Like your Otaku... I suppose but devoted to the Sun. You should go on day to Kyuden Moshi no Machi the sun rise is spectacular."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Wed May 10, 2017 9:49 am

"That does sound nice. I can't say for certain what I will do after this miai, but if I am allowed I would like to travel. If you were not opposed to the idea, perhaps you could show me around the valley of your clan some day." That is, if you're too late to choose me as a husband of course.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 10, 2017 10:08 pm

"Well I was told that the Unicorn like to travel and now that you have arrived to the Empire might be a good adventure to have emissaries to each clan." Little did the Moshi know that her future husband was going to be an Ide. "Perhaps you can be one." Asakiko smiled. "It would be a treacherous journey if you don't know where to treck. Unless you take a boat from the ports of the Phoenix or the Crane. I hope you are not afraid of water."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Wed May 10, 2017 10:23 pm

He smiles softly "I'm not sure whether it is that we like travelling, or if it is just a part of who we are. Regardless, I have no illusions that I will be remaining a member of my clan for much longer." He shrugs. "Whatever I end up doing though, I will try to see as much of the empire as I can. No mere water will deter me... I'm sure that your boats are perfectly safe."

Of course, he'd never seen any body of water larger than a big lake.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 10, 2017 10:42 pm

"We should find ourselves a cup and make a toast, Shinjo sama.' She tries to find a pair of cups to make the toast.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Wed May 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Taichi had his own, but sadly not a spare one for the Moshi. He joined her in looking around for one that wasn't claimed. Finding one, he offered it to her with exaggerated grace. "To what do we toast, Moshi-san? The big tomorrow that looms before us? The value of time spent in good company?" He was a little.. jolly.
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 10, 2017 11:13 pm

She takes the cup with a smile. "To adventure and what the future might bring." She smiled.

Moshi Asakiko

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts