(D11 EN, Mizuki's Room) Is this Goodbye?

Re: (D11 EN, Mizuki's Room) Is this Goodbye?

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed May 10, 2017 5:45 am

Mizuki smiles. "Thank you. But it is alright. I understand why it happened and hold no bitterness. My father is an important man within my Family. Many were surprised he wasn't named the Yogo daimyo a few years ago. He hates me, and my Family follows his lead. But he tried. He tried to be a father to me, knowing I was his heir, but not his child. But as I have grown, I look more and more like my true father. People who have seen both of us have said the only difference is I am a woman. If I was a son, they wouldn't be tell the difference. I know that hurt my father. I understand. It's the pain. But I will love him because he tried." In the back of Mizuki's mind, she wondered why she wasn't mad. Generally, she was upset when someone spoke ill of the Yogo Family even to defend her. Was it because it was Yue saying it? Or did she finally have some self-worth? Eh. Probably Yue.

Mizuki shrugs. "I don't know if Butaj-san's story is similar. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was somewhat similar. Bastards are hated because we remind people of their own failings.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 5:58 pm

"Sou desu ka." Yue lowered eyes and then nodded. "Hai. Once someone is despised, it is easy to find other reasons to despise them." She let out a small laugh. "I see that you are one to defend your Family. That is good, Mizuki."

She sighed. "It makes me appreciate you more."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 am

Mizuki blushes. "Yue-chan." Mizuki regains her composure. "Yue-chan. I want to say thank you. You've always been so kind to me. I..." I don't know why. She holds Yue's hand and gives it a squeeze. "I'm glad I met you." Mizuki looks just off the side. "And I'm glad I spilled tea on you."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms