[Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Re: [Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"I have hopes." he nodded. "We will plan for hunting in the letters I send you. For now, I think I'll get something for lunch. Have you eaten yet?"

She nods. "That sounds agreeable. We will know more of our circumstances by then." She looks around and sees everyone mingling. "If your intended will not mind, then I would be glad to do so. I think I will depart tonight, so I may tell my Mother the news herself, instead of letting a messenger beat me to Shiro Matsu. " her face goes still for a brief moment .i hope she will be pleased. But I somehow doubt it.

She shakes her head. "A bit of food would be excellent. "
Last edited by Matsu Kogo on Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed May 10, 2017 12:07 am

"Then let's have a last meal together before you depart." he suggested.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed May 10, 2017 12:38 am

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:
"Ahah..." Hotaru gave a shrug of her shoulders as she struggled to find something friendly he could do. "You could just promise to keep in touch! Maybe trade some correspondences? That's right! I forgot that you will be moving in with the Hare Clan. You'll be quite surprised that the Hare are quite close to the Scorpion lands, on the River of Gold, actually! The Shining Retreat and Tengoku's Path are found not too far from the River, just further north!"

She giggled as she remembered that he likely couldn't find it so easily. "Right, I'll have to write on your map to find it. But that's fine, I know where to find you at least. Maybe I'll drop by to offer my personal blessings, deliver some charms or visit a local temple. Just so many reasons now that you're a neighbour. This is going to be great!"

"I will try to do that, then." he nodded happily. "Isawa Nonin-san and Moshi Asakiko-sanalready explained to me how correspondence works." He saw no reason to not keep in touch with the Hotaru, all things considered."But I'll defiantly try to visit you."

"Oh, and I might need a map, yes." Dong-Ha smiled sheepishly. "And I'm sure you'll be welcome to the Hare lands, if you find yourself with nothing better to do with your time. Tomoe-san is as kind as she is wise." he added, praising his future wife. "That goes fro Butaj-san, too. I mean, the invitation."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 am

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"Then let's have a last meal together before you depart." he suggested.

She nods to him, looking around the area, wondering if it would be too rude to leave now. There has been so much that has happened here. And yet, I do not know how to end it. "I am sure we can find something to share. Is there anything in particular you wish to have? "

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed May 10, 2017 2:10 am

"What else?" he chucled. "I'm sure we can find some onigiri somewhere."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 10, 2017 2:56 am

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"What else?" he chucled. "I'm sure we can find some onigiri somewhere."

She chuckles. "I should have guessed. I am sure we can find some. That sounds just right. "She smiles at him, re laugh still in her eyes.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 am

He glanced around. The selection process was over. He preferred speaking with Misa at a later time, with more privacy. And, he had already said goodbye to the person he least wanted to say that to. He was ready to leave.

"I will wait for you, if there are others you wished to speak to, Kogo-san. But, I am ready to go find lunch, if you are."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Kogo looked around, pondering if there was anyone she wished to say goodbye to in this public format. But she had already said goodbye to Usagi Tsukimi-san, Monkh-san and several others. No sense making a bigger deal of a thing than it is. She sees Kikatuhime off to the side, speaking to her new spouse and Kistune Takeo-san. In a lower voice she says, "I suspect I am ready to go as well."

I must find some time to say goodbye. But here...is not the place. She turns to him. "Shall we?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed May 10, 2017 1:21 pm

"Hai." he nodded and led the way.

/exit

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 10, 2017 1:30 pm

She bowed to anyone who she greeted and said goodbye to on the way out and followed his lead, with a last lingering look at the end.

Such possibility...and such change.

/exit.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Wed May 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"I will try to do that, then." he nodded happily. "Isawa Nonin-san and Moshi Asakiko-sanalready explained to me how correspondence works." He saw no reason to not keep in touch with the Hotaru, all things considered."But I'll defiantly try to visit you."

"Oh, and I might need a map, yes." Dong-Ha smiled sheepishly. "And I'm sure you'll be welcome to the Hare lands, if you find yourself with nothing better to do with your time. Tomoe-san is as kind as she is wise." he added, praising his future wife. "That goes fro Butaj-san, too. I mean, the invitation."

"Great!" She beamed and leant in slightly, muttering something that sounded like an inside tip. "I would take the land route if you decided to go north." No sense Tomoe and him to take the River of Gold and risk running into freshwater pirates or losing their way in Ryoko Owari Toshi.

"Hehe!" She giggled at the mention of Butaj and said nothing else about him, leaving that as a footnote in the conversation.

"Hai, Usagi-san has shown herself to be kind and wise, we talked on a few occasion already. Speaking of her, you should probably tend to her. I will tend to the Shrine here one last time. Thanking the Fortunes for all the blessings everyone is enjoying at the moment! It's been great seeing you once more, it seems like it's been a while and now it will be another while..." she smiled faintly as she said her goodbyes. Her hand gingerly went to his arm to give him a small pat, as the Unicorns probably did. "...Take care of each other and Fortunes bless your path."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Seppun Hitako on Wed May 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:"They fold up much smaller when we need to move them. Single wagon'll be all I need, and much of that is just all the extra stuff. Yurt itself doesn't take up much room."

"Interesting. The more time I spend here, the more I learn. So, a single cart, and two horses, one to ride, one to pull the cart? Very efficient. Would you be averse to time spent apart on duties, or be wishing to try to be together more?"
Seppun Hitako
Imperial • Shugenja • Sahir • Friendly Jinn
Honor: What is expected • Glory: 1 • Status: 1.5 • Courtship: 9
Mekhem
Seppun Hitako

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Isawa Nonin wrote:"Domo, Moshi-san," he smiled. "Perhaps you might come visit us at some point in the future?"

"I would be honored Isawa sama. Perhaps, we can continue working on the magics of the unicorn together and keep up some kind of meetings with Iuchi mina sama."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Wed May 10, 2017 10:25 pm

"Indeed, it will be an adventure, Moshi-san," smiled Nonin. "Not only do I have a new family but I have made several new friends. It was a very successful miai."
Isawa NoninPhoenix Clan • Shugenja • Animals Like Me
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Wakizashi, Medicine Kit, another Medicine Kit, Scroll Satchel
Sometimes accompanied by a puppy.
Isawa Nonin

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 10, 2017 10:39 pm

"Hai... New destinies were forged. Just one thing... Please get regular check ups, you and your future spouse... just as a precaution." The Moshi nodded.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center