[Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Re: [Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Postby Seppun Hitako on Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:
"It would depend on whether or not I am needed to travel to to those who need a tale; or if they travel to me. But I was born while traveling; it has never been a problem. I will bring to our marriage my own yurt; horse, and centuries of histories and tales of the Unicorn."

"Is it easy to bring yurts with you when you travel? They seem large and ungainly. I figured they were only for when you were going to stay somewhere awhile."
Seppun Hitako
Imperial • Shugenja • Sahir • Friendly Jinn
Honor: What is expected • Glory: 1 • Status: 1.5 • Courtship: 9
Mekhem
Seppun Hitako

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 pm

"They fold up much smaller when we need to move them. Single wagon'll be all I need, and much of that is just all the extra stuff. Yurt itself doesn't take up much room."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue May 09, 2017 7:25 pm

The tiny Moshi whispered as she is probably ignored. "This is just a mere step to what will happen. Friends will be enemies and enemies will try to get those to join the dark Lord." She shook her head What curses and misfortunes this will bring? I shall join in this to try my best to stop them. I shall fulfil my duty... but I won't be a good wife... I have work to do and places to go. I cannot stay home until I understand my visions and the future is not that dark. I am but a small voice among many butbi will try to make it as loud as I can.... if not a I told you so... The Moshi chuckled. "I told you so..." She started walking out.

(PM if approached or stopped /exit)
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Nonin sweeps in on the small Moshi. "Moshi-san, it seems I will remain a Phoenix after all. Did I miss your choice?"
Isawa NoninPhoenix Clan • Shugenja • Animals Like Me
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Wakizashi, Medicine Kit, another Medicine Kit, Scroll Satchel
Sometimes accompanied by a puppy.
Isawa Nonin

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"Hai, I am aware." he nodded. "But, I will still be a Unicorn for several months. And, as I understand it, it wasn't that long ago when the Lion were defending the Dragon borders. Things can always change."

Kogo thinks his words through, realizing there is truth to them. "As always, you speak words I had not considered. I will be grateful for any time you can find Kemuri-san. You are a true friend."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Tue May 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"Yes!" he nodded enthusiastically. "I'll do my best with her, yes." Another nod filled with gratitude followed. "Oh but I am sure I can do something? Without your ki.. wise words I would never be here, never this blessed." Dong-Ha pressed the matter. "Oh and you should try to visit us if you can, Tomoe-san seemed to like you as well." The young man, bubbly as he was, was all smiles.

"Ahah..." Hotaru gave a shrug of her shoulders as she struggled to find something friendly he could do. "You could just promise to keep in touch! Maybe trade some correspondences? That's right! I forgot that you will be moving in with the Hare Clan. You'll be quite surprised that the Hare are quite close to the Scorpion lands, on the River of Gold, actually! The Shining Retreat and Tengoku's Path are found not too far from the River, just further north!"

She giggled as she remembered that he likely couldn't find it so easily. "Right, I'll have to write on your map to find it. But that's fine, I know where to find you at least. Maybe I'll drop by to offer my personal blessings, deliver some charms or visit a local temple. Just so many reasons now that you're a neighbour. This is going to be great!"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Tue May 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo thinks his words through, realizing there is truth to them. "As always, you speak words I had not considered. I will be grateful for any time you can find Kemuri-san. You are a true friend."

"Life is too short not to have friends." he smiled.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Isawa Nonin wrote:Nonin sweeps in on the small Moshi. "Moshi-san, it seems I will remain a Phoenix after all. Did I miss your choice?"

"No Isawa sama... I didn't get to choose. I will be appointed someone of the Unicorn clan. I will remain Moshi. That is good news for me." The Moshi smiled
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Tue May 09, 2017 10:21 pm

"Ah," he looks a little embarrassed. "Well that is good news for your clan, they will get new ties and new allies among the Unicorn. I hope it is good news for you as well, Moshi-san."

Isawa Nonin

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo thinks his words through, realizing there is truth to them. "As always, you speak words I had not considered. I will be grateful for any time you can find Kemuri-san. You are a true friend."

"Life is too short not to have friends." he smiled.

She smiles, resisting the urge to clap him on the shoulder. It is public after all. "And perhaps this time, we can get a proper revenge against those weasels. I still have hopes!" She says with a laugh.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Tue May 09, 2017 10:39 pm

"Perhaps. But, I'd really like a deer." he sighed. "We'll find something good to hunt."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 pm

"I have mixed feelings about this Isawa sama. I will see that my husband to be becomes a good wife." Asakiko smiled then chuckled. "Hopefully you will have good fortunes with your new wife."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Tue May 09, 2017 10:50 pm

"Domo, Moshi-san," he smiled. "Perhaps you might come visit us at some point in the future?"

Isawa Nonin

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"Perhaps. But, I'd really like a deer." he sighed. "We'll find something good to hunt."

Kogo smiles at him, enjoying this brief interlude before she has to return to her duty. "We will find something worthy of you and I Kemuri-san. Rest assured."

In a lower voice she says, "You will likely find good hunting in the mountains. I have heard it said."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Tue May 09, 2017 11:38 pm

"I have hopes." he nodded. "We will plan for hunting in the letters I send you. For now, I think I'll get something for lunch. Have you eaten yet?"

Shinjo Kemuri

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center