Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Tue May 09, 2017 9:31 pm

increase is more purple dice, upgrade is turning a purple die to a red die
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Re: Star Wars: Nar Shaddaa Preview Extravaganza Time

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:increase is more purple dice, upgrade is turning a purple die to a red die

Yeah sorry if I got that mixed up... Upgrade turns to increase if all current dice are upgraded.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 9:35 pm

One more NPC for the Empire.

51.jpg
51.jpg (12.14 KiB) Viewed 3422 times

Darth Xevious

A dark lord of the Sith, Xevious killed his master decades ago. Many joke that he ate his master, given his girth and prodigious appetite. Despite his size he is a talented lightsaber fighter, though his skills are more in explorations of the dark side of the Force. He has spent much of his time studying the many lesser species of the galaxy and there are few with his first hand experience of disparate alien races.

Head of the Imperial delegation, the work of finding peace with the Republic falls to his shoulders; although fairly traditional in his practices he does see that peace is a much better long term solution than constant war.

Xevious is rarely without his slaves and retinue of loyal Sith apprentices who struggle for his favor. He tends to be dismissive of other Sith that do not serve him directly and tends to see daggers in the shadows, and considering his position the daggers are there even if no one can see them.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue May 09, 2017 9:48 pm

I have literally 0 idea about this ruleset.

They don't do PDFs do they?
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Soshi Taira wrote:I have literally 0 idea about this ruleset.

They don't do PDFs do they?

Not official ones :(

If you are interested I am willing to help out to get you started.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue May 09, 2017 9:51 pm

I might be. I'll have to see if I'm getting roped in to demo at Origins and stuff... might make schedule issues.

I'll keep an eye on it though.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Note sure if it was noted, but all of the core books have all of the rules. Edge of the Empire is just criminal/underworld focused. Age of rebellion for soldiers, non-force users that would be members of a faction. And Force and Destiny, obviously, all the Jedi/Sith force user stuff.

For a basic, general idea.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Akodo Runno on Tue May 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Age also has spies and covert types.

I am torn between a Gee-die and a Smug-liar.... ;)

It's Star Wars, kryptonite to me. Only thing more intriguing to me is if you said I could play a Duster from the best of Martian Governments.
Lion Clan • Samurai • Tactician
Status: 1.0 • Glory 1.0 • Honor: Exceptional • Courtship: 2
Carries: Things
Akodo Runno

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Tue May 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Thought :

Who wants to make a smuggler crew with me?

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 10:11 pm

By the way your Obligation does not have to be a separate for each thing, like the 5 you start with could be Betrayal. Then you get a ship and then spend 10 more Obligation that could increase Betrayal obligation to 20, they don't have to be all different.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Tue May 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Shimizu Ryori wrote:Thought :

Who wants to make a smuggler crew with me?

While I won't join this motley crew myself, I think this sounds like a really awesome idea. Smuggler+Bounty Hunter crews!
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue May 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Akodo Runno wrote:Age also has spies and covert types.

It's Star Wars, kryptonite to me. Only thing more intriguing to me is if you said I could play a Duster from the best of Martian Governments.

Down with the gee-die scum!

*coughs*

Yes definitely gpu g to have to look at the rules as none of this means anything to me. Even with that I'll probably need help.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Smuggler crew is totally doable.
Ichiro Daisuke wrote:
Akodo Runno wrote:Age also has spies and covert types.

Down with the gee-die scum!

*coughs*

Yes definitely gpu g to have to look at the rules as none of this means anything to me. Even with that I'll probably need help.

I am here if you need help.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Backgrounds

Rules Mods: Every new character in this game will be allowed to choose a Background which grants an additional skill at Character Creation, this bonus skill cannot take a skill above 2 as per normal character creation rules.

Backgrounds

• Military Training: The character was in the military, Republic or Imperial; or perhaps they served as mercenary or part of a private security force. The character can choose between Ranged Light (Agility) 1 or Leadership (Presence) 1.
  • Criminal Background: The character was involved with the wrong side of the law, maybe they served in a gang or were involved in organized crime. The character can choose between Skullduggery (Cunning) 1 or Stealth (Agility) 1.
  • Galactic Professional: The character was in a high skill training occupation, perhaps a lawyer or doctor or high powered business man. The character can choose between Knowledge Education (Intellect) 1 or Medicine (Intellect) 1.
  • Wealthy Galactic Citizen: You come from nobility or great wealth, perhaps from a noble line or from a wealthy family before you chose a life of adventure. Character can choose between Knowledge Core Worlds (Intellect) 1 or Charm (Presence) 1
  • Slave Origins: You were at one time enslaved, either born into it or forced into it through circumstances of your life. Perhaps it was a punishment or you were taken by slavers, that life has hardened you. The characters can choose between Brawl (Brawn) 1 or Resilience (Brawn) 1.
  • General Citizen: One of the numberless masses living in the glaxy, you lived a fairly ordinary life before destiny chose you for something more, perhaps greatness or infamy. The characters can choose between Streetwise (Cunning) 1 or Piloting Planetary (Agility) 1.
  • Science or Academic: You have pursued a life of knowledge either in science or in general academics, perhaps you are or were a teacher or an inventor. The character can choose between Knowledge Education (Intellect) 1 or Mechanics (Intellect) 1.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Tue May 09, 2017 10:53 pm

What would be the cost of a cool mask (that can function as a helmet, for purposes of the In-Helmet Scanner-attachement)?

I need to complete my ensemble suitable for a Sith with a rising star. :D
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character Chat