(D11 LE, Liu Sisters' Yurt) Not the End Just Yet

(D11 LE, Liu Sisters' Yurt) Not the End Just Yet

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 09, 2017 1:36 am

Yue was inspecting her face in the mirror. Her lips were in a faint smile as she wondered if she looked desirable as a wife. As a lover. She looked towards her sister's side of the yurt from time to time. It was not the last time they would share one but it felt like it to her. "I can't believe this happening," she said out loud, "I'm not quite ready, I think. I don't know."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D11 LE, Liu Sisters' Yurt) Not the End Just Yet

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 09, 2017 3:01 am

"I can, because it is," she said, turning from her side and onto her back. Hands crossed behind her head for support as she laid on the floor. Staring up at the center of the yurts top, through the opening, and out into the freshly darkened skies.

"I find it a little funny," she chuckled, "we thought we were going to marry Scorpion together and here we are, marrying Phoenix. At least they seem familiar with each other, should make visiting one another more simple of a task."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 09, 2017 6:25 am

"Yeah. I'm glad for that. Really glad, actually." Yue walked over and placed a hand on her sister's shoulder. "You barely know him. Do you think he'll be up to handling you?"

She let out a sigh. "Poor Taira. I wish I could have been a better sort for him. Maybe in the next life the two of us will be the best of lovers." She let out a small laugh. "And I'd hope to have the best sister in the world there to support me."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 09, 2017 1:13 pm

"No sense in worrying about the next life now, little sister, I intend to focus on this one," she said, pulling her right leg up so it's knee also faced the sky above, through the opening. Looking to her sister instead of the opening as Yue placed her hand.

"I do not know if Isawa Nonin-san is capable yet, but he seems intent on trying. What of your husband, Asako-san? Finally decided to give up on the broken pieces those other two were?" she said with a mean smirk, of course she always remained in her sisters corner.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 09, 2017 5:56 pm

"Right, right. I'm not giving up on this one just yet."

Yue let out a soft sigh. "You know what happened to the Crab. Got snatched up by the Otaku. What a weird thing that was." She shook her head. "Anyways, Taira told me that he would recover. He was quite calm, actually. I think he's found some peace. I can only hope his wife will be the right fit."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Return to Northwestern Yurts