(D11 EN, Mizuki's Room) Is this Goodbye?

(D11 EN, Mizuki's Room) Is this Goodbye?

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Liu Yue came to the room in the late hours. She had debated not doing so. Their relationship was not something she completely understood. However, the pull, the drive, led her to the room. She knocked on the door, as was proper, and waited. "Yue desu," she stated, quietly, but loud enough to be heard on the other side.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D11 EN, Mizuki's Room) Is this Goodbye?

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Mizuki was wide awake, cuddling with Zip. It seemed strange to be engaged. She couldn't help but worry about the future. And then there was Yue. She couldn't get a hold of her earlier. She wasn't sure what she wanted to say to the woman, but she wanted to say something.

She gets up when hears the door. She answers it unmasked, smiling. "Yue-chan. Please come in."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 09, 2017 1:33 am

"Arigatou, Mizuki." Yue came in and scratched the back of her head. "I wanted to talk to you, away from the crowds. I wanted to know if you will accept my husband's offer to visit." She let out a nervous giggle. "I have no idea if your husband will be accepting of it. I," she trailed off, her cheeks growing pinker by the moment.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue May 09, 2017 1:52 am

"Please sit." Mizuki goes over to sit down while Zip goes up to Yue. "I will accept the offer to visit you. I don't know how accepting Shin- Taichi-san will be of... us. I... I will be loyal to my husband if he wishes it." Right? She was so loyal to Sutiechi. Well, she tells herself she will be. "But he did seem open to the idea of an understanding between. Regardless of he wants, I still want to visit you. Even if it's just to talk and see your family."

Mizuki hates this. She hopes she isn't hurting Yue. "I hope you come visit me as well."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 09, 2017 2:01 am

Yup gave the little puppy a good scratching on the head. She was unsure if this was the last time for her to do so. "Hai. I would want our visits to occur even if he wished for him to be faithful." She blinked. "For the purpose of talking," she affirmed. She shifted in her seat. "What did Taichi-san say exactly?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed May 10, 2017 2:31 am

MIzuki's head drops and she puts he hand on her forehead. "He said he will remain loyal and faithful to me." Mizuki looks back up to Yue, fighting back the tears. "I'm sorry, Yue-chan. I cannot... He didn't ask me to do the same, but I cannot betray him if he is going to be loyal to me. You... you have made me happy during this miai. Happier than I thought I could be with a woman. I don't want to hurt you but..." Mizuki gives a bitter laugh. "Father says nothing matters before the 'but.' I'm sorry, Yue-chan. I still want us to be friends. I still care about you."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 2:58 am

"H-hai." Yue swallowed and closed her eyes. Is this really happening? But Hirase said I could see her. I gave up Taira for her.

No, no, there're others.

Despite that thought, she still let out a harsh sigh. "Hai." She shook her head. "I do not know what to say, Mizuki." She placed her hand over her heart. "It hurts, Mizuki," she added with a weak smile.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed May 10, 2017 3:12 am

Mizuki's head drops. She loses the battle to the tears.

You'll betray and hurt everyone you love and care about. Not because you're a Yogo, but because you're Mizuki.

"I'm sorry, Yue-chan. I should have chosen that Iuchi. I wouldn't have cared about him. But I'm trying to do what is right. This is right, right?" Why did it hurt? She only knew Yue for a week or so. She had never thought about women before. Even now, she didn't. She just thought about Yue.

Sutiechi at least had the decency to be a coward and flee because he wasn't getting his way. She could hate him for that and not feel so bad about hurting him. Yue. Yue had done nothing wrong. And here Mizuki thought she might not have the hurt that others had. No such luck.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 4:01 am

"Wait. Wait. I do not want my dearest Mizuki to cry." Yue lifted her hand to caress the Yogo's face. However, she stopped herself short, and instead took a hand. "You must do your Duty, Mizuki. I will look forward to your friendly visits." She did her best to keep her voice confident and reassuring but the pain still ushered through her body. "I would like to see you smile, please."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed May 10, 2017 4:18 am

She's too good for me. She gives a weak smile. She could give a perfectly big one, but wants to remain genuine. "You have been the source of many of my smiles here." She tenderly strokes the woman's face. "I am glad you married the Asako. I hope you meet someone worthy of you." Mizuki wants to kiss her, but isn't sure if Yue would appreciate that. She removes her hand. "I hope you will come to Ryoko Owari to visit. Your husband has a son? I think he would like the gardens. Maybe a puppet show."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 5:02 am

Yue let out a small, happy sigh when Mizuki's hand touched her cheek. However, that calm went away when the hand was taken from her. "My husband is unsure of his relationship with your Clan. He is angry at the Bayushi woman for what she has done."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed May 10, 2017 5:11 am

"She is one woman. Not the Clan. I... I liked her, but I have no idea why she chose Butaj. I'll be honest, I didn't pay much attention to who my Clanmates pursued besides myself and..." Mizuki shrugs. "him." She won't give Sutiechi then respect of saying his name. "I didn't even know who Shosuro was when I saw him take the stage. I never seen him before." Damn ninja.

"But I did talk to Butaj. I think I helped." Kinda. Sorta. Not in the way my Clan would probably prefer.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 5:21 am

"Shinjo Yawarakai-sama? The man unsettles me," she admitted. "I do not Fear him but he has a bad aura."

She sighed. "I am glad that you helped him. He is an odd man but he has a kind heart." She scratched the back of her head. "The Family who taught me did not have a high opinion of him."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed May 10, 2017 5:25 am

Mizuki gives a soft chuckle. "Hai. If I understood right, it was the same reason my Family doesn't particularly care for me. We're bastards. Our existence brings shame to our Families." Mizuki shrugs. "Well, the Scorpion will probably not even notice."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 5:26 am

"Your Family is wrong then," she blurted out. She looked away and bit her lip. "You did not do anything to deserve their ire. Do they expect you to commit seppuku for an action that you did not commit?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms