[Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Re: [Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Mon May 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:She smiles at his optimism, unsure of her own in the moment. "I will hold you to that Kemuri-san. And to your providing that hat for Noburu. You would not wish to interfere with her career, would you?" She says with a small laugh.

"I definitely wouldn't want to disappoint her." he grinned.

He bowed to Tsukimi as she drew Kogo's attention, happy to let the two women talk.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Mon May 08, 2017 11:02 pm

He frowned at her words. "Its not that I do not believe in your skill," he said carefully. "Lets say... you are her type."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 08, 2017 11:05 pm

"T... type?" Tomoe's first thoughts when hearing such words, was in a very... improper context when in public polite company. Or rather, would be anywhere else, except Unicorn land was also seemingly yuri-land. The Hare's face flushed red as various thoughts came through her mind.

"Is that so... I will keep that in mind. I mean... I'm sure she's a wonderful woman and all, but..." she stammered awkwardly. Seemed even Nintoku could befuddle the clever rabbit!
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo bows to the Usagi, wishing she had appropriate words to say prior to her departure. "If you wish, I would hear more of your adventures as well, if you would wish to correspond." It is a small thing, but she would not lose one who understands her situation.

She attempted to regain her On, and gave the Matsu a wider smile, nodding.
"Nothing would please me more, Matsu-san. We were well met."
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Mon May 08, 2017 11:11 pm

The normally bashful Lion seemed unfazed. "I think I never asked," he continued moving past her befudlement. "Do you have siblings?"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Tomoe shook her head a little to clear her thoughts. "... I had an older sister. Two years older, training to be a shugenja too," her smile was bittersweet. "She and mother died in the attacks on our homeland during the Battle of Bloody Retreat and Battle of Sleeping River. So it's just me and father now."

She stole a glance in Dong-Ha's direction, still blushing. "Maybe father will be hapy to have a bigger family again."
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon May 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Isawa Nonin wrote:"You have a great heart, Shinjo-san," Nonin says. "I can feel it. Together we will find a tao that we can both walk."

Either way, we're stuck together, she thought before actually saying. "Thank you, Isawa-san. I am sure we will make this work. For now, I shall let you get back to the others? We will have many days ahead to talk but only today for you to offer you congratulations," or your condolences, she tacked on only in her mind.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Isawa Nonin on Mon May 08, 2017 11:33 pm

He had the good graces to look a little embarrassed. "My apologies, Shinjo-san, I do not often get to wax poetic."

"Domo," he nods, "I am sure there are those you wish to speak to as well. Until later, Shinjo-san, may the Fortunes guide you."
Isawa NoninPhoenix Clan • Shugenja • Animals Like Me
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Wakizashi, Medicine Kit, another Medicine Kit, Scroll Satchel
Sometimes accompanied by a puppy.
Isawa Nonin

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon May 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:
Hotaru could catch the slight loss for words at her shown prize, Mamoru that is. She giggled it off and gently put her protector on the ground so that he could roam around her. "Thank you! I didn't know that I actually had a knack with animals! I was a little cautious at first, but Mamoru-kun proved himself to be a very local companion!" She said with all smile.

On the topic of her chosen spouse, she merely gave a single nod and smile. Just as the topic of him was brought up, it faded away just as easily when she didn't give the topic further legs to stand on.

She maintained her good spirits even after Tomoe inevitably selected Dong-Ha as her match, a pairing that endured through the other selections as well. She cued a gasp of surprise and a small bit of content laughter. "Oh my!...It seems Usagi Tomoe-san chose you after all! Congratulations, to the both of you. You're going to be very happy together, I know it!"

"Uuh.. thank you." he nodded, somewhat overwhelmed by emotion as he was. "It looks like Fortunes did look over me after all, just like you said." Blissful smile flickered on his lips. "I don't know how to thank you enough!"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 09, 2017 12:00 am

"Until later, Isawa-san," she offered a much simpler parting. Well... that was her husband to be, eh?

Fei offered a bow to her betrothed.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Tue May 09, 2017 12:09 am

"It looked like they did after all, just as I said they would," she said with a bright and eager smile again. "Don't get too silly now! There's no need to thank me! Perhaps, seeing you happy and living a wonderous life with Usagi-san is perhaps all I could ask of you. You'll just have to manage with that."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Tue May 09, 2017 12:20 am

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:"It looked like they did after all, just as I said they would," she said with a bright and eager smile again. "Don't get too silly now! There's no need to thank me! Perhaps, seeing you happy and living a wonderous life with Usagi-san is perhaps all I could ask of you. You'll just have to manage with that."

"Yes!" he nodded enthusiastically. "I'll do my best with her, yes." Another nod filled with gratitude followed. "Oh but I am sure I can do something? Without your ki.. wise words I would never be here, never this blessed." Dong-Ha pressed the matter. "Oh and you should try to visit us if you can, Tomoe-san seemed to like you as well." The young man, bubbly as he was, was all smiles.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 am

Shinjo Taichi wrote:It had taken a while for his name to be called, but he could live with that. One destined to become a great lord as he was had to set an example for others, after all.His wife-to-be was perhaps not his first choice, but he was still satisfied. All that talk of curses and whatnot had been a bit depressing, but he was sure that such things wouldn't affect him.

As she approached he bowed deeply, smiling broadly as he rose. "We meet again, Yogo-sama. And this time as husband- and wife-to-be. I admire your taste and thank you for your selection. I'm sure that the future will be bright for both of us."

Mizuki returns the bow. "I am sure it will. I am just thankful no one picked you up before me." She wouldn't have gone all Yuki or Amaya. She'd have just pick Bataar or that one guy. But still. It's nice to have her first choice. "I think my parents will be pleased with you." He is handsome and according to Silvia, quite brave. I may have gotten the best deal here. Mizuki was optimistic about her future. It was kinda weird.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 1:12 am

Yuuru stepped aside from his position and passed by the other people of the gathering... paying special care not to look at one particular couple.

He found a place to stand away from the bulk of the crowd and closed his eyes a bit to slowly breath and relax.

(OOC: Pm if you wanna talk)
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 09, 2017 1:31 am

((OOC: Bit of a retcon since I was too busy earlier to post the IC choosing ^^))

Liu Yue looked to her sister, a frown underneath her On. The reality swept her that one would be Shinjo Liu Yue and the other Isawa Liu Fei. She knew that they would be always be sisters and that the ties of the Phoenix made it more likely for them to see each other. But no amount of consolation was enough to quell her worries completely.

I hope you're right, Taira. I hope you'll be okay.

And Hiroji, I hope you learn to love your wife as you do me.

Still, she stepped forward. "I elect Asako Hirase as my husband. He possesses a great expanse of knowledge that will be invaluable to my Clan in the coming days. I will accept his son as my own and teach him to ride as well any other Unicorn." She then gave a deep bow and walked to her future husband.

Asako Hirase wrote:Hirase, when chosen, smiled, though it was brief; his concern for Yuki was clear.

Still, he did not follow her; she deserved time to go to pieces alone and, besides, he had another Duty. He turned to the woman who would be his wife when the year turned, his gaze seeing hers.

"Please, if you would...introduce me to Yogo-san. I wish to make it known to her she will be welcome in our home, once it is established."

His request surprised her. "If you believe that is wise." When they were both ready, she headed over alongside with him to greet Mizuki. "Yogo-sama," she announced, followed by a deep bow.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center