Yuu and Khu Forever (D11, LE Yuuru's yurt)

Yuu and Khu Forever (D11, LE Yuuru's yurt)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Yuuru waited in his yurt with a bit of a dinner prepared for Khulun. He had asked her to come and speak with him at the end of the day after he had some time to prepare his yurt. When he had followed Taira to her yurt that night he had never considered that it would be the first time he would have met his wife. Fate was a strange thing, but he sat with a slight smile as he waited for his new fiance to arrive.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Re: Yuu and Khu Forever (D11, LE Yuuru's yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Khulun arrives, freshly cleaned, wearing hr usual furs and leathers. No reason to put on airs now.

She announces herself, "It is I, my bride to be."

She would be Scorpion, but she would always be Khulun.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 9:03 pm

He chuckled as he opened the tent flap to his... future groom...

He met her with a smile, "Come in my dear. Come in."

Once she entered he smirked and asked, "So the rumors of Silvia are true then? Khulun was the impersonator? I'm afraid my mother will be terribly disappointed when I bring home a man as my spouse; I think she would have preferred to have grandchildren at one point."

He smiled to show he was teasing, "Shall we eat together? I had food prepared, and kumis and sake."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 9:06 pm

"Silvia is as the wind, you bring home a Moto princess," she says with a smile.

"I look forward to seeing the lands of the Scorpion for myself."
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 9:15 pm

He smiled and guided her to her seat, "It will most certainly be an interesting adventure."

He moved some plates and cups around to be in front of her and easy to eat from.

He poured a bit of sake for the two of them and said, "I thank you for being willing to accept my proposal. Your promise to me and your sense of Duty moved me. I must say I was a bit worried after some of the displays I saw if I would be fortunate enough to be allowed to pick a woman of your caliber. I know our interactions together have been limited, but I am excited about the prospect of working together with you in partnership and affection."

He extended the cup of sake and raised his own, "To us?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 pm

"I do nothing by half, I came here for a good husband and one was found. I will do my best to live as Scorpion. I guess I will need a mask? Is that for all Scorpion?" she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

He nodded, "All carry them, though not all use them. I personally don't use mine with regularity. Only when doing my duties and I wish to intimidate punks who break the law."

He smiled, "We'll have to find you a suitable one, perhaps with a mustache."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

"Perhaps," she says pondering that thought.

"I will be honest,I would have chosen Nintoku if I had the chance, I say that not to be rude but for honesty. We shared a bond, and it was special but I am honored to have been your choice. Perhaps not your first, but your choice all the same."

"I believe together we can be a good match with time."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Yuuru nodded, "I believe you had mentioned such when we first met. I had actually considered passing on you to allow you to end up with your love... but I had seen enough displays of people who did not care for their clan or its needs in that miai today that I could not willingly insult your family and clan for the childish concept of a love built in a little more than a week's time. My own first interest selfishly chose a rich man merely for her own comfort and put aside her concerns for her family by shirking ties with what would be a far superior ally. She chose to subjugate herself and become an accessory and slave-wife when I offered her a partnership."

He smiled warmly, "So instead I will offer you the same. I offer you to be my partner, lover, and companion. I will not subjugate you... nor do I wish for a cowtowing wife. My impression of you tells me that is not what I will have. I have always been taught that we may not marry the ones we romance, but we must romance the one we marry. I will strive to make you my first and only priority, as you strive to do the same."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 10:34 pm

"It is the past, people chose what they chose, I will not fault them even if I disagree," she replies.

"You have made your oath to me, I know we shall find happiness or die trying."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 10:41 pm

He nodded and smiled, "I don't think it will be much of a struggle to find happiness with you."

He took a bite of some meat in front of him, "There is much for us to learn of one another, neh?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 10:44 pm

"I don't write letters, I like to make fortresses out of pillows, and killing is always good enough for my enemies," she replies trying some food.

"Oh and I like eating."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 10:51 pm

He chuckled, "Fortresses out of pillows? How wonderfully cute. And letters? As in all characters or as in communications?"

He smiled, "As for me... I enjoy the outdoors, I despise cats, and have no patience for law breaking fools. I wish to become a magistrate over a significant province in my future days."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 10:55 pm

"Either? But mainly the kind you read... like you write a letter to someone... you know what I mean?" she tries to explain.

"That sounds like a noble goal to work towards, I wish to serve where my blade can do the most god for the Scorpion."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 12:16 am

"I can help you with the letters. It is a tool every adult must have in this society. I'm no master or anything but some reading is necessary."

He then smiled, "I think for now your blade would best serve with me in the Shinomen woods. The Scorpion are not at war, but snake-men, bandits, and other foul creatures inhabit that frontier. My first choice would be to have you join me. I've always worked alone... but with the right partner my work could be much better. I'd imagine we'd make many of our own stories that would be of greater even than the tales of Silvia."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Next

Return to Northern Yurts