[Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Re: [Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Yuuru nodded graciously. The ululation had caught him a bit off-guard seeing she was the first one to do it, but he offered a chuckle upon it's completion.

"Let it be so." He said with a nod.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Soshi Yuuru wrote:Yuuru nodded graciously. The ululation had caught him a bit off-guard seeing she was the first one to do it, but he offered a chuckle upon it's completion.

"Let it be so." He said with a nod.

She dismounts and offers her hand, "Let it be so."
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 9:10 pm

He took her arm in his and smiled.

"I shall be dutiful to you as you are dutiful to me. Your friends shall be mine, and your enemies mine."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 08, 2017 9:13 pm

A little lost in the crowd of everyone meeting with their intendeds, Tomoe at least looked on Yuuru and Khulun with a smile. It wasn't the match that some had hoped for, and she knew Khulun and Nintoku had been very fond of eachother in their time here... but they at least seemed to be happy with this decision. Good. I always knew you to value duty first, monkey. May you find happiness with her.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 pm

She nods and gives him a savage public kiss because somewhere Dabo needs a keen reminder of the goat that is Khulun.

She gets astride Oguro and says, "We shall speak later."

/exit unless stopped
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Yuuru is surprised by the sudden kiss and looks shocked as she breaks it and jumps atop her horse.

"Uh.. yeah. Later."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo nods to him, glad that he is happy, even if it makes less likely they will see each other again. "I am glad that the Fortunes brought you...a positive choice. I will be saddened that we will not see each other more, but at least this time has been had."

She thinks for a moment and then says. "Unless you return to your family for a visit. Then perhaps, we will go hunting in truth."

I still keep thinking I will return home. But I have made my choices....Still, it is odd to think of. I will be leaving my home in truth after this spring. As she ponders this, a small part of her heart lightens and sinks. Still, it is better than what was. The smile she turns on Kemuri has a trace of her good humor in it.

"We will definitely go hunting." he promised. "Often."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Baatar on Mon May 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Asako Hirase wrote:"I am sure it was only the excitement of the day which put her off of her breakfast. It is my most fervent hope that she regains most of her spirit and vigor after a day or so to recuperate."

Even as he spoke, Hirase made himself a promise that he would broach the topic with Yuki tomorrow, or the day after. This man didn't deserve ill-treatment, just because of how things had been. The least his Cousin could do was be civil.

Baatar nodded solemnly. "Alright, maybe no eggs then," he agreed. "Can.. can you tell me anything else she might like, that I could bring her? My new wife seemed, umm, a little upset. Is there anything I could do to help?" The young Unicorn seemed nervous, but eager to please.
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 9:40 pm

The younger man was a full samurai. Hirase knew this, and yet...his behavior...

He was so very young.

"She is distressed, hai."

What could he bring, could he do, that would not remind Yuki, painfully, of Butaj?

"The greatest gift that you can give her is time, but there is too little of that before we go. So, instead of this, give her patience. Listen to her. Ask her of simple things, not deep ones, like favorite foods and colors. Talk with her of how you trained, and how she did, and what schooling was like for both of you. Spar with her, if she allows it. "
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Moto Baatar on Mon May 08, 2017 9:45 pm

"I will try that," Baatar promised. "Thank you for your advice, Asako-san. And, uh, congratulations on your match with Shinjo Liu Yue, and may the Fortunes favor your marriage." He bowed.
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Mon May 08, 2017 9:47 pm

The Moto hadn't even afforded him a glance and that hurt. He felt emotions he had never felt, that he should have never felt had he not been so foolish as to open himself.

He stared at the Moto leave, making no effort to stop her.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Seeing poor Nintoku standing alone, the little Hare eventually managed to make her way through the gathering to his position.

"Nintoku-sama," she greeted him with a respectful bow. Raising her fan, she stepped close to him, shielding her words from others. "If you wish to avoid others, I can stand by your side and make it seems as if we're currently in a private conversation..." she offered up, not sure if the Lion want to silently brood, or have some companionship.
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Nintoku remained silent as she spoke, a silence that dragged itself afterwards. His eyes were as cold as when she had first met him though this time there seemed to be a faint sadness and anger mixed in.

"Congratulations," he finally spoke in a tone as polite as he could muster. "I am happy for your marriage."

The Lion seemed to be holding up but it was clear his heart and pride had been severely wounded.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 pm

"Thank you," she murmured politely, but chose not to dwell on her own happiness now.

The Hare cast a glance around, her mouth concealed behind her fan, so to onlookers it looked like she was looking at... something, and talking to Nintoku about it.

"I'm sorry," Tomoe finally spoke after another long round of silence. "I knew how much you wanted this match."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Moto Baatar wrote:"I will try that," Baatar promised. "Thank you for your advice, Asako-san. And, uh, congratulations on your match with Shinjo Liu Yue, and may the Fortunes favor your marriage." He bowed.

Now, he smiled, a full expression.

"Arigatou, Moto-san. May Hotei-Kami find you and watch over your future."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center