[Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Re: [Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon May 08, 2017 1:56 pm

So, apparently people fall in love in mere 10 days...pft kids. Yuichi thought as he looked around and noticed all the commotion happening. He crossed his arms inside his robes.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Mon May 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:Dong-Ha stood at the side, clad in his better robes for the occasion. Nervous as the young man was, his hands rested on his charms as he fiddled with them.

Seeing as she was free and Dong-Ha was free, Hotaru decided to approach him with Mamoru in her arms. She bowed politely to greet him with a bright smile on her lips. "Dongu-Ha-san! It's been a while! How have you been? Have you had the chance to meet Mamoru-kun, by chance?"

She asked him as she presented her dog for show. Mamoru panted happily as the apparent attention showed to him.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Mon May 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:"An Otaku marrying outside our family is unprecedented. Our daymio and Champion have to instruct how this will be handled, and if any of the Blessed Herd will join the Scorpion with me." She winces a bit, still looking down.

"From what I have heard of the Otaku steeds - and witnessed in Gekko-san myself - they would have better luck separating the ocean from the shore than the two of you," he said, his voice reassuring and full of confidence.

From his obi, he produced an apple and extended it to Kitakuhime.

"A gift from Asahi to his friend, Gekko-san. He insisted I offer it on his behalf, since he has no hands with which to carry it himself."
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Mizuki steps up. Despite her concerns earlier, she is happy. Watching the heartbreak of those who did get pillow book romances makes her glad she never had one. With a suitor. This is a good start. We will be good together.

"I want to thank Ide-sama and the Unicorn for hold this miai. It was not an easy choice as many of the men here would make fine husbands. Ultimately, one man stood out to me as a man I would be proud to bring home to my family and have bear the Yogo name. That man is Shinjo Taichi."

After the picking, Mizuki goes down to Taichi. She believes she made the right decision. But as they always, believe but verify.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Takashi half-nods in response to Tomoe's nod, but there's no change in expression.

Shimizu Ryori wrote:The lion looks darkly at the Scorpion as he is dismissed, but as the Kitsu catches his eye he seems to visibly calm himself, taking a step back before turning, without apology or further comment, back to his clanmmates.

Seeing Ryori turn toward him, Takashi's usual smile appears without effort. "Shimizu-san, good morning. And Kyra-chan--may I call you Kyra-chan?" Takashi bows to extend his hand farther, perhaps close enough that the lion will smell him but without getting so close as to disturb her.

When Ryori is close, so Takashi can speak more softly and be heard: "This is a test day, a more challenging test than any of the last 10. It--" Takashi's voice catches for a moment, his smile flickering into a grimace before it returns as normal. Speaking even more quietly now, though his eyebrows raise in the direction Ryori would expect: "Some will not be up to the challenge, but we must let them fail on their own, yes?"
Lion Clan * Bushi/Courtier * Sensational * The jolliest Kitsu
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: As expected | Courtship points: 4
Always carries: Daisho, unremarkable clothing, and some writing supplies (calligraphy set if planning ahead, but always a bit of charcoal and parchment).
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Kitsune Takeo wrote:"A gift from Asahi to his friend, Gekko-san. He insisted I offer it on his behalf, since he has no hands with which to carry it himself."

She shakes her head, "I cannot accept. Asahi-kun would have to deliver it himself to Gekko. Perhaps when they meet again."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Mon May 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Kyra sniffs the Kitsu and then pushes her face against his hand. Ryori nods " I, have found many of these tests frustrating Kitsu-sama, more so because the Unicorn seem to be strong and honorable allies for our clan, yet what they consider important does not seem to match our own priorities, based on thier tests."

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon May 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:
Seeing as she was free and Dong-Ha was free, Hotaru decided to approach him with Mamoru in her arms. She bowed politely to greet him with a bright smile on her lips. "Dongu-Ha-san! It's been a while! How have you been? Have you had the chance to meet Mamoru-kun, by chance?"

She asked him as she presented her dog for show. Mamoru panted happily as the apparent attention showed to him.

Startled, Dong-Ha turned to face the small Scorpion. "Hotaru-san. Good morning." he bowed in return. "I don't think I have had the honor." Uhh dog. The young mystic was astute as ever.. "Uh... well done with the training." After all, only the best had been allowed to keep the dogs they had been entrusted with. "And congratulations. Moto-san is... exceptional person."
Beaty and Butaj
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Tomoe silently heaved a sigh of relief as the last obstacle passed by, and her name was called forth. She gave a brief smile to Yuuru to excuse her as she stepped forward to the Governor.

The choice of Hotaru was still something she felt deep in her stomach, but she accepted that this was the consequences of her actions. The actions she had made for her duty to the Hare, by maneuvering the others away through talk and correctly spread gossip, but... in the end she had also done it for her own happiness. The thought of marriage to an unknown man felt to her like a cage.

At least she didn't have to worry about that.

"Thank you, Ide-sama, for allowing me to be a guest here in your home and to be among the first samurai to marry members of your honorable Clan. My time spent with the followers of Lady Shinjo have been educational and I have learned much of your history and your people in these past days. In the end, I am honored to be able to choose among the fine men the Unicorn have to offer, and while they are all good and virtuous samurai, there is one I have found a harmonious match with - that I believe will strengthen the future of both the Unicorn and the Hare. I'd be honored to have Iuchi Dong-Ha of the Unicorn, as my husband and companion in strengthening the bonds between our clans."

Tomoe bowed deeply to Ide Dabo, and then to Iuchi Dong-Ha, before stepping away to allow room for the next one.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Matsu Yurio on Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Yurio continued staring at the Unicorn as they made their choices. Why weren't they choosing more Lions!?!?!?!? Surely they knew by now which was the best and strongest clan?
Lion Clan * Bushi * Scout * Small * Daring * KITTEH *
Soon to be Purple KITTEH Doggeh Trainer

Glory 1.0 * Status 1.0 * Honour Exceptional * Courtship 3!

Carries: Daisho, fan, sake cup.
When permitted: No-dachi, light armour.
Sometimes accompanied by: Neko

Panthera leo matsu militarus-minimus
Matsu Yurio

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:She shakes her head, "I cannot accept. Asahi-kun would have to deliver it himself to Gekko. Perhaps when they meet again."

"Regrettably this apple has already travelled far, coming from the trees of the Kitsune Mori, all the way here to Dark Edge Village. Asahi brought it for the horse that most impressed him during the stay. If you do not accept it, it shall surely go bad as he will not allow it to be given to any other," Takeo insisted a second time.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Yuki allowed herself a small smile that at least Tomoe had managed to find happiness, and here she had been so certain of her own and worried for the Hare's. Yuki let out a small sigh, her eyes still red as she refused to look towards Butaj, for fear of cracking once again.

(Available, PM if approached)
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Yuuru smiled and nodded to let her leave. And then nodded approvingly at his friend as she made her selection.

She looks happy... and made a dutiful choice... She's not my Bunny anymore. He smiled slightly and nodded.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon May 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Smiling awkwardly to Hotaru, Dong-Ha had to suppress the urge to made pawing motions in the direction of Tomoe. However, the modicum of decency he had prevented him on acting upon his urges.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Mon May 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Saksaha grins openly at her dear cousin Dong-Ha as he gets his Hare--or she gets him--something he'd obviously longed for. Of course, he's probably too busy looking at Tomoe to notice this, but Saksaha doesn't mind.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center