Merger Agreement [D11 EM, Tomo's yurt, closed]

Re: Merger Agreement [D11 EM, Tomo's yurt, closed]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Yukarin sat up, staring from the blankets he'd tucked around her, staring with big brown eyes and a tired expression, "That all sounds absolutely wonderful Tomo-sama~
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 5:35 pm

It doesn't take long to get things started. Tomonaga seemed a bit fatigued himself, slowing his movements just a touch, but before long water is boiling in a pot.

He looked back to Yukarin, smiling. "Oh, good." After a moment, his gaze sharpened, growing more intense as he met her big brown eyes. "Although, if you keep looking at me like that, I might forget how tired I am. Rin-chan." From his smile, it was clear that we was at least partially joking. Maybe forty percent.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 5:43 pm

"Hm?" Yukarin asked curiously, her cheek resting on one of her knees as her legs were tucked against her, "Looking at you like what?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 5:51 pm

"Hmmm." Tomonaga paused, his expression serious. "I guess... it's just mostly to do with your eyes. I mean, there's a lot about you that I find appealing, really appealing, but your eyes are just... lovely. They were the first thing that I noticed. The thing that got me to take that first glance at you." He smiled. "Well, first glance in that way, I mean. Almost running into me got my attention, for sure."

Things seemed to be coming along. He set a teapot aside to steep, while stirring the rice a bit. He paused a moment to rub his hands against opposite arms, grimacing at the mild chill.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 5:56 pm

As he was standing after setting the pot on he suddenly saw a blanket held in familiar hands wrapping around him before a warm body pressed against his back and a chin came to rest on his shoulder.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Tomonaga stiffened momentarly as he suddenly found himself wrapped in warm blanket, with warm Yukarin pressed against him. "Hello." He said, bemused, turning his head to sorta kinda see her face. He reached up with his free hand to brush through her hair. "That's really nice. Thank you."

Of course, he was neither so tired nor hungry that having her pressed against him wasn't starting to give him other ideas... Tomonaga cleared his throat. "I think it's almost ready. Just another minute." He said, his voice growing a little rough.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 pm

She nodded her head gently so her chin wouldn't dig too much into his shoulder, "Okay, thank you... just let me know if I'm making anything too hard for you."

Finishing preparing breakfast that is.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 6:21 pm

It was entirely possibly, Tomonaga thought, that Yukarin wouldn't recognize why he gave a sudden snort of laughter at her question. "I think I'm gonna be okay." He said, his voice growing a little tight. And speaking of growing... ahem. It's good that breakfast is a short meal.

It was fortunate that he'd arranged everything within arm's reach, because Tomonaga wasn't quite ready to disentangle from Yukarin just yet. He served the rice porridge into two bowls, along with a bit of jerky. Cups... no, he'd have to move to get those. "If you go get settled, I'll finish up here, and then come serve you." He offered, turning his head to shoot her a quick smile.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Yukarin gives another small nod before pecking him on the lips, pulling away with the blanket, "Okay, if you have everything under control, I'll find a seat."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 6:41 pm

"Under control, that's me!" Tomonaga said cheerfully. Indeed, it didn't take him long to get everything sorted out and onto a tray clearly intended for the purpose. And he'd gotten himself under control enough that he manage to only limp a tiny bit when carrying the tray over to Yukarin.

"Here." He said, his tone warm as he set down the tray, both of their bowls on it, as well as teacups. "Heh. Not bad for the first time serving you something besides sake, eh?" He turned back a moment, to pour a bit of tea into first her cup, than his.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 6:50 pm

"Simple, but good. Definitely nice."

She takes the tray with a smile before taking the chopsticks. As she eats, her smile dips a bit, "So... today's the day, hm."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 pm

As Yukarin's smile fell a bit, so did Tomonaga's. "Mmmm, yeah." He said, pausing in his eating for a moment. "Big, important day, to be sure. We're all gonna end up engaged to someone." He took a few more bites, his expression seeming to shift between a smile and a frown every few moments.

He looked back to Yukarin as his face finally settled on a smile. "But... you pick very early, Yukarin-san. And I've had some good signs, a good fortune, and I guess just a good feeling. I think it's gonna turn out great for us." He gave her a confident nod, although a core of anxiety remained in his soft brown eyes.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

"And if it doesn't? And what about others?"

She shook her head, "I am not pessimistic, but I can't really say I'm optimistic either."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun May 07, 2017 7:09 pm

"If it doesn't..." Tomonaga let out a heavy breath. "I guess we marry who we marry. There's no other way. Even though..." He swallowed. "Even though I feel like it'll tear me in half if that happens." He is silent a few moments, his jaw set.

He reached out, putting his hand on her knee, warm and comforting, giving it a little squeeze. "Would you like to borrow some of my optimism?" He said, giving her a smile. "I think I've got enough for both of us."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 1:50 am

Yukarin sighed a little before smiling at him, finding it hard to keep the blanket in place with her arms reaching out.

"I think you just might at that, hai. I can say that much at least."
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts