Save Tonight and Fight the Break of Dawn (D10 - LN)

Re: Save Tonight and Fight the Break of Dawn (D10 - LN)

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sun May 07, 2017 12:50 pm

"Of course," he replied, "He would likely kill me in my sleep if I did not." He joked, trying to bring a smile to her face.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun May 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Kitakuhime's face gets serious. She lets go one hand off of his and grabs Takeo's kimono by the neck with a tight grip. Still holding his hand, she pulls the it toward her. In a dashing move, she places a leg forward, moving her hips to strike: her eyes aiming directly at her objective.

The edge they stand at is high enough to make sure the fall is permanent. There's a heavy bump as their bodies collide, and she strikes true.

Her lips meets his, they puff pressured by the sheer strength of her intentions. She holds him close by.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Takeo leans into the kiss as Kita pulls him in, embracing the moment - perhaps the only one like it they will ever share.

His young body is on fire as the unfamiliar sensation - the embrace of a woman - surges through him.

He has no experience at this, but he fights down any anxiety and allows himself to feel what Kita feels, his lips moving as her own, his arms returning the embrace.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun May 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Noticing Takeos fire growing too much she wouldn't bare, Kitakuhime uses the stance she took to push him back away from her, to bash against the shrine pillar behind, avoiding falling down yet.

"This was Asahi-kun's!" She almost yells at him, angered and fiery red on her cheeks. Faster than a blink, she slaps his face hard.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sun May 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Her force shoved Takeo off balance and he fell backwards, tumbling to the ground and hitting his head against the shrine.

Confused, and somewhat injured, both internally and ext, Takeo raised a hand to his face, feeling the warmth where her hand had hit him.

He looked up, confusion clearly etched on his face.

"I did not kiss you first, Otaku-sama. You kissed me"

He used his other hand to gesture to the wide open plains around them, laid out below the vantage point from which they had stood.

"There is no one else here. It is just you and me. Perhaps for tonight and only tonight."

He drew a breath and lowered his hand to the ground to steady himself, turning away from her to look out over the fields and the fireflies that sparkled in and out of existence

"It was a nice kiss..."

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm

She holds herself not to explode in curses. When she gets nearly calmer, she continues, "It wasn't meant for you," she tightens her jaw, showing clear signs of juvenile frustration and passion while telling him, "it was for the fox."

Kita raises her hand up, then almost points a finger at him.

You make me confused, and I feel weak!

She lowers herself down, crouching and aware of her outburst. The girl covers herself up in her own arms.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Mon May 08, 2017 10:13 pm

"I do not mean to press you, Otaku-sama. I thought that was what you wanted. You have my apologies if I have made you uncomfortable - such was not my intention. I...I do not know how to act with you sometimes," he said, still from the reclining position her blow had left him in.

Kitsune Takeo

Previous

Return to The Western Fields