D9 LM - Kakita Concocted Karmic Conference

Re: D9 LM - Kakita Concocted Karmic Conference

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 1:53 am

He smiled, "I have. And you?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 2:51 am

"Ei, I was able to have some of Inari no kami's blessing earlier today." The samurai-ko closed distances with the Scorpion and looked at what he had been looking at. There were several who had excelled over him as well, they were just a pair of underdogs... maybe that's why we understood each other so well. Or so she thought.

"I am a little worried about the end of this Miai." She confessed as she looked to the board with red face. "I feel like before a fog and not knowing where I will end ub at, even if I will stay in the lands of the Unicorn, or anywhere else."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 2:56 am

He smiled warmly, "I get much of the same feeling Batul-san... the path ahead is clouded. Though there are some sunbursts here and there."

He smiled down at the younger girl. "Surely someone of importance will pick you, no?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 3:12 am

"well my path was once before clouded as well, and yet we made our way back into the light, and when this habbened, the Unicorn returned to the Embire, and I felt blessed." She tried cheering herself and the Scorpion. "So we can be blessed in this way as well. I feel lucky." She added as she remembered back and always thought herself to have been blessed by the fortunes. "As long as you stay true to yourself, you will be blessed by the kami, and any women can see that you are one decent one to marry."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 3:15 am

He smiled, "I hope what you say is true. Being in a place like this... and constantly compared to others... can make that less tan obvious."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 3:34 am

"I have no broblem being combared to my female cousin, because I admire them as much, but I can understand that in your case you are being combared with others that you might not admire, and that many think of you because of your clan instead of you as a samurai and a botential life bartner."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 3:48 am

He smiled, "You have an incisive wit... But a Scorpion bemoaning being mistrusted, is like a sheep bemoaning people thinking they provide good wool. Most of the time people are right to mistrust a Scorpion..."

Just not in my case...
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 3:57 am

"I have been learning on the Embire, chatting, learning, asking and attending the history lessons of Usagi-sama. I believe it was my duty to inform on my new home." She shrugged her shoulders, and in doing so, let the kimono slip a bit from her left shoulder waiting an instant before pulling it back to place. "I know of all the thoughts of one and nother clan, but brefer to make my own mind on the samurai I see as bossible sbouse."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 3:59 am

He nodded, "You are wise beyond your years Batul-san... any man would be fortunate to have such a thoughtful and even-keeled woman at his side."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 am

"This is to be the man I will sbend my life. Is it not better to have one you get along with, and has same brosbects in life, than to have one who will only drive you mad every instant he comes before you?" The samurai-ko tapped over a name or two who she thought would make unbearable husbands for her. "I'm just being bracticle" She added with a smile.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 am

He smiled, "Indeed. Finding someone who fits well is most important... what type of man do you think you would fit well with?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 4:53 am

"This I do not know yet, and look at what day we are in, so few remaining before us." The samurai-ko gave it a thought trying to determine what it was that she needed in her partner of life. "Brotective, kind, funny, someone to go to Ryoko Owari with..."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 9:50 am

He smiled and looked at the list, "Tell you what. If my turn comes up, and you are still on this list... I'll make good on that promise to take you to Ryoko Owari. If you promise to accept my proposal."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sun May 07, 2017 1:51 am

The samurai-ko's brow raised. Her eyes went from the man to the board, and back to the man, this time eyeing him from feet up. "You've got yourself a deal, Yuuru-san."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun May 07, 2017 1:53 am

He smiled, "Then I'll pray to be so fortunate."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center