(Day 9, LE) Fly Me to the Moon (Expecting)

Re: (Day 9, LE) Fly Me to the Moon (Expecting)

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 5:55 pm

"I think so. We can finally compare the names of the stars." He lets her nestle between his arm and his chest as he points up, smiling elatedly after the kiss.
Last edited by Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Yuki joined in on naming the stars, but soon enough she fell into a light slumber, at ease next to the Moto. She would wake easily enough for the test to come, but for now she listened to Butaj's breathing, and imagined the two of them dancing among the stars.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Butaj can't sleep, but he remains peaceful when her breathing turned even, and adapts his to it so she can find comfort in the rhythm of his chest under her cheek. His thoughts are mirroring hers, of a dance across the endless skies, on the celestial plain wherever it is, right on the pale face of the moon, just whenever their souls will carry them. Maybe it is this night of all nights, when all the spirit realms feel like they are at a hand's reach. But Butaj thinks it's her. She has opened something in his chest, with her trusting rest, something that just keeps pouring out into the air around them and buoys them. "I love you." He whispers at the verge of audibility, maybe even more to himself than to her, to get the taste of his own dedication and resolve.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Previous

Return to Western Yurts