The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Doji Ameka on Sat May 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:Hanashi lets out a little breath at that, "One hopes so. It is something she must have disagreed with Lady Doji and the Hantei about. I admit to concern about bringing such a thing up with the Crane; not truly knowing your tales."

"I am reasonably certain," from personal experience, "that that was the case. The Crane consider the political advancement of the Clan through marriage to be of primary importance. I can imagine that there are times when the approach of Shinjo-kamisama and Doji-kamisama might not have been compatible in every instance." It was the most polite way she could think of to put it. It wouldn't be right to get down on her own Clan. It had been useful for what they were doing.

She adds, "Either way, I'm looking forward to the exchange of ideas. And all the other things we'll be able to offer one another." She meant their Clans by "we", of course, but she wasn't entirely sober.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sat May 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Shinjo Taichi wrote:
Moshi Asakiko wrote:"I guess she is very open minded. So I thought I was too. You may not know it but my clan is one very traditional. I guess I am an exception to the rule." The Moshi gave a self depreciating chuckle. "As for this morning, I feel I should apologize. Slowly I am starting to remember bits and pieces of my behaviour and it was unacceptable. I am sorry if I had offended you in any way."

" 'Traditional' need not mean 'close-minded'. For is not the acceptance of the value of others a part of Compassion? A mutual respect for others not part of Courtesy? There is always a place for tradition. But we live. And as we live, we change and grow. What is new now may one day be just another tradition."

He waves his hand dismissively, like a great lord having something unpleasant removed from his sight. He liked that image. "Think nothing of it. I was merely concerned for you; there was nothing you did to offend me."

The Moshi smiled. "Yes I..." She looked at the Kaiu singing and chuckled. Kaiu sama you are truely a remarkable man... You keep reminding me of Hida no Kami. "I think that traditionalist are more resilient to change that those with more flexible minds. They are considered stuborned or closed minded."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:"I am reasonably certain," from personal experience, "that that was the case. The Crane consider the political advancement of the Clan through marriage to be of primary importance. I can imagine that there are times when the approach of Shinjo-kamisama and Doji-kamisama might not have been compatible in every instance." It was the most polite way she could think of to put it. It wouldn't be right to get down on her own Clan. It had been useful for what they were doing.

She adds, "Either way, I'm looking forward to the exchange of ideas. And all the other things we'll be able to offer one another." She meant their Clans by "we", of course, but she wasn't entirely sober.

"A great many things, I am certain."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:Seeing Hiroji stand up and sing, Tomonaga temporarily turned his attention away from Liu Yue, his expression pleased.

When the verse about him came about, it became briefly more pleased. Then his brows drew down in worry. "Errr... no, I'm fine, really." He softly reassured Liu Yue, hands raised. "I like it here. No impossible love, heart's just fine." Indeed, he chuckled at that, his face growing cheerful once more.

Hiroji staggered over to where the two samurai were standing. He bowed to them, staggering somewhat. But he managed to straighten himself before he fell over. He smiled bliisfully. "Good evening Tomonaga-sama. Liu Yue-sama. How'd you like my song?" He slurs slightly, but keeps his voice remarkably even.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat May 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Kaiu Hiroji wrote:Hiroji staggered over to where the two samurai were standing. He bowed to them, staggering somewhat. But he managed to straighten himself before he fell over. He smiled bliisfully. "Good evening Tomonaga-sama. Liu Yue-sama. How'd you like my song?" He slurs slightly, but keeps his voice remarkably even.

Tomonaga raised his cup to Hiroji, although a very astute observer might notice that his smile is a little hesitant. "Very well sung, Hiroji-san. Although... I'll admit that I don't remember having that conversation with you."

He looked to Liu Yue, then back to Hiroji, his expression turning affably blank.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Hiroji looks thoughtful for a moment. "I think you're right Tomonaga-sama. Ah, I am sorry. So many people have been having heartaches and heartbrakes at this miai. I sometimes lose track!" He gives a hearty laugh.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Sake is all well and good, but still not the best way I know to make my mind float." He looks at her playfully.

Yuki sighed a little, remembering something she'd not taken part of since her promise to Butaj, though remembering it now made her antsy... it would be a great way to ease her stress, maybe let her get some sleep tonight. Her eyes flicker towards the yurts she is staying in, but they're too far away to be able to get to them and back.

"Sake will have to do for now, Butaj-san." She finally said, looking back to Butaj with a grin.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Yue perked her brow with the cup in her hand. This couldn't possibly be more awkward. She bowed back to Hiroji. "Konbanwa." She took mini sips from her sake in order to avoid speaking further.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Hiroji smiles at her and bows again. "Liu Yue-san. You are looking beautiful tonight, how are you doing?"

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Doji Ameka on Sat May 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:"A great many things, I am certain."

She shakes her head. "Sorry... I suppose I'm talking too much... especially about the whole event."

She looked over toward Hiroji. "That was a good song."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 pm

"Maybe after the party then?" He speaks quiet words as he looks at her with a fiery glint in his eyes, something very intrinsic to who how he feels about her but enabled by wrestling haze and alcohol.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat May 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Kaiu Hiroji wrote:Hiroji smiles at her and bows again. "Liu Yue-san. You are looking beautiful tonight, how are you doing?"

That seemed like a good start. Tomonaga smiled as he filled first Yue's cup, then Hiroji's. "Well, there's that bottle. Guess I'd better go get another. Shinjo-san, Hiroji-san." With a last bow, he made his exit, leaving the two to converse.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Tomonaga you-

Yue nursed her cup closely and eyed the man next to her. "I am well. How are you doing?" She looked about the room with her even-more-hazy vision.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Sat May 06, 2017 6:09 pm

"I am standing right here." Hirase smirked as he said it, looking between his Cousin and his friend. "And you know perfectly well I'll have to break you two up again. Hold off one more day, if you would."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Hiroji chuckled the Yue's cold shoulder. "I am sorry if I am making you uncomfortable Yue-san. It is not my intention. You know how much I think of you. I do not mean to make our relationship even more tense than it is. So... Go pieces on the table. I am doing marvelously, the sake has momentarily distracted me from all my worries and left in their place a warm fuzzy feeling that I very much enjoy. Now please, answer my question honestly. Be it good or bad. And I will return the favor." he smiled again.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts