(Day 9, LE) Fly Me to the Moon (Expecting)

Re: (Day 9, LE) Fly Me to the Moon (Expecting)

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Yuki's smile grew and she nuzzled into the furs more. "You're a great flatterer. But thank you, I'm glad you liked it so much."

Yuki closed her eyes again, content with Butaj's possessiveness for the moment. "Mmmm, it's been such a long miai. I can't wait for it to be over."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 5:44 pm

"I would just carry you to your yurt and tuck in for the night so tomorrow can come sooner for us both. But the Iuchi want us to try divination tonight still. He sighs. "I don't know great deal about looking into the future but if mine has your face than the rest can go as it pleases. Besides, I am already touching the divine." He grins softly as he caresses her face.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Yuki giggled softly. "That's sacrilege, Butaj-kun." She whispered, without really meaning the words. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit at the thought of having to get up again after getting so comfy, but she relented enough to move her head a bit to look up at Butaj with an adoring gaze. "Maybe we will see the future of our children, neh?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 6:40 pm

"Are you not made from Sun's teardrop and Moon's blood drop? First very beautiful, second very hot. Quite divine for me." He smirks, but then his expression grows dreamy. "Mmmm. The future of our children will begin with making them. I'd like a dream like this. But what comes after too. But in the end, I want us to shape our life together as we feel is right, not beholden to a vision. Plans will or won't work out, miseries and joys will happen, but for me the most important thing is being together with you through it all."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Yuki elbowed him a bit at the comment about making the babies, though her eyes did shine like the stars at his compliment. "How many do you want?" She asked, quietly. "I... think I'd be happy with a small family."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 4:09 am

"I'll be happy when you'll be happy. It's simple." He doesn't budge at the elbowing, just smirks. "Two, maybe three would be all right. They don't have to come quick, though children happen when their parents make love and I don't expect our bedsheets to be dry too often." He smiles lovingly at her. "We'll see how you feel about being a mother when our first comes, how blessed time and labour go. My sister Gortun hadn't wanted many either but since her son was born she has changed her mind several times already." He pauses, looking at her intently. "I think a more important question to ask is what you want to accomplish in life, my beloved. You expected to have you life defined by the Unicorn but as it is not happening, what is that you hope for among the Phoenix outside our family life?"

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 7:02 am

Yuki frowned a bit and gripped at the furs. "I don't know. I spent my life knowing that I would be the next guardian of my family's estate. When I learned I wouldn't be, it set me adrift. I think father sent me here expecting I could find a new life among the Unicorn." She looked up at Butaj and smiled. "I have, but returning to the Phoenix complicates matters. I suppose we'll see where my lord wants me."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 7:23 am

"Maybe the kind of husband you bring back can shape this... You mentioned your hashish is obtained from the Yobanjin even though it comes from the Burning Sands. So there must be a working trade route there, a passage way better than the one my Clan used to get back." He muses as they snuggle.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 11:19 am

Yuki paused at that and shook her head. "No, trade with the outside is heavily restricted. There are tricks to how we manage our dealings with the Yobanjin, but I don't know them. Maybe, with the return of the Unicorn, that may change."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 11:30 am

"There is more to it than trade. Wouldn't you like to see the Jewel? Your scholars might want to talk with the Qabal." He sighs. "Or it's just me wishing that Butaj from then and Butaj from now on could be one Butaj. But it's not a strong wish. Maybe just Unicorn wanderlust."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 am

Yuki paused quietly at that for a long moment, then buried her head into Butaj's side once again. "I don't know, I don't really think so. Rokugan... we, we are much more insular than that. Leaving to visit the Jewel would need Imperial sanction, which is unlikely to happen." She squeezed Butaj slightly. "You will probably never leave Rokugan again. But there is much in Rokugan to see. We can see it all together, neh?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 am

"Yes, love." He smiles gently, kissing her hair. "I am ready to have my future shaped by your presence in it. All else is secondary. We talked about other options, other outcomes. I don't want any of those, just you. Wherever I am sent, I will find my way back to you. Know this, Yuki. You still have time not to want this kind of love, a one that cares little for bounds put on it, and find yourself someone tamer."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Yuki closed her eyes once more and quietly sighed contentedly against Butaj. "Too late for that." She whispered. "You shouldn't have been nearly as charming if you didn't want me to fall in love." She snickered a bit. "If we are seperated, we can call it a race, see which one of us can find the other first, neh?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 4:38 pm

He pulled her closer, wrapped in furs, for a gentle kiss. "My horse is faster and my desire stronger, so I think I'll win."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Yuki pouted a bit, but couldn't argue that Butaj would have a faster horse. She accepted the kiss and returned it with a quiet, pleasant touch. "It's been a long day, do you think we can just rest here for a bit, before the Iuchi call on us?"

Asako Yuki

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts