Choices (D10 LE)

Re: Choices (D10 LE)

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 5:54 pm

“The same, to love me is not going to be easy… I am brash, impulsive… they say, violent and leap well before I look. I am the raging fire, the whirling sands of the desert… a jackal on the hunt,” she shrugs.

“Not all curses are as Yogo, but love is never easy. I feel for you and yours but I pray that you find the love you seek.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri May 05, 2017 1:50 am

"Thank you, Moto-san. I shall pray for you as well." Mizuki takes a drink. "I respect you Moto-san. It's takes a certain kind of fire to answer maiden's request with nothing more than an admittedly glorious mustache. Though, I will say Moto Silvia is wise."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 am

She laughs at that admission and says, “You called and I had to answer, it would have been improper no to do so. Moto Silvia is a man of the people, it’s what he would have wanted I am sure.”

“I was so sure you did not know… but I suppose the Scorpion have keener eyes than most.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri May 05, 2017 1:46 pm

"Then, there is a real Moto Silvia?"

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:"Then, there is a real Moto Silvia?"

"I think so..." she says.

"But it's not like he won't mind me donning that mustache and spreading some love in the world," she adds. "I didn't want to outright trick you, it was just good fun."
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri May 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Mizuki nods. "I assumed as much. I assure you, you would know if you insulted a Scorpion courtier." She smiles. "Your husband will be lucky man."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat May 06, 2017 12:16 am

"Ide-dono would disagree with you, but I would like to know why you think so, Sayyeda," she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat May 06, 2017 3:01 am

"Ide-sama has political concerns on his mind. But marriage? You are bold and fiery. It takes a certain something to put on a mustache and answer a maiden's call." Mizuki didn't bother mentioning song for reasons. "I won't lie. I'm sure some people would be offended or think you were mocking them. I can understand how someone in Ide-sama's position would have his concerns. But Ide-sama won't be marrying you. If you give that sort of passion to your husband with the same sort of bold confidence, then your husband will be lucky man."

Mizuki looks at her drink. "Honestly, I wish I was more like that." No more whining. You do not have some great love story, but so what? Make a choice. Maybe love will come. Maybe it won't. Fortune favors the bold. Mizuki downs the rest of her drink. "OK. Taichi it is."

EDIT: Name was inserted.
Last edited by Yogo Mizuki on Sat May 06, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat May 06, 2017 3:10 am

She nods and says, “I suppose he does have more to think about than I do. I just tend to think about the moment but he has so much more at stake. I do not envy him, I suppose.”

She listened to the rest and then nods, “And just like that, a bold decision is made. Good thoughts come from kumis!” She stands and looks into the crater.

“I do nothing by halves, I give all or I give nothing. My husband will have to accept that as well, all or nothing,” she says tossing a rock into the lake.

“The future is charging right at us.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat May 06, 2017 3:31 am

"And for once, I feel ready." She wasn't. She knew that. What if he was less than pleased? What about Yue? What about children? Her mother had seven kids so far. How many would Mizuki have? Would they despise her as much as the rest of her family? Mizuki did hate her mother most of all, of course.

But despite that, she felt ready. It was probably the kumis. It was definitely the kumis. But she would take that.

Mizuki looks at the lake. This is where Yue almost died. Where Otaku-san did die. "Strange. You wouldn't have thought there was a battle here only a few days ago."

((BTW: I edited Mizuki's choice in.))

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat May 06, 2017 3:44 am

“Battle happens everywhere. Taichi is a good choice, we have shed blood together, I respect that,” she says honestly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat May 06, 2017 4:20 am

"We didn't even talk about his battles. It seems I'm making a good choice." Mizuki pours herself some more kumis. She offers to top off Khulun's cup.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat May 06, 2017 4:21 am

She accepts and says, "We killed a demon together on the first night of the miai."
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 am

Mizuki practically chokes on her sake. "There was an oni here?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat May 06, 2017 4:26 am

Yogo Mizuki wrote:Mizuki practically chokes on her sake. "There was an oni here?"

She pats her hilt proudly and says, "Massacre drank deep of oni blood and laid it low."
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Orochi's Fall