The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri May 05, 2017 9:06 pm

And Hotaru was there! She wasn't there from the start of the event, having missed a majority of the hijinks and embarrassments. However, she meandered in nevertheless with her best kimono and haori combination, in the colours of her Clan with a golden trim. At the very least, her smaller stature allowed her to weave through people without bumping into them.

((OOC: Please PM if approached!))
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 9:23 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:He bows in return, more or less correctly. "An honor. I am Shinjo Hanashi no Marta; Teller of Tales. I admit to being saddened that it has taken this long to talk to one of the Doji. It is Lady Doji after all, who told Lady Shinjo of the Empire as it grew and flowered; all of our tales of the Emerald land were once from her lips."

Close enough. Ameka had never been the type to be overly uptight about precise correctness and now even less so. "That is unfortunate, then. I wish I had had an opportunity to speak to you before now. An excellent storyteller is a special thing, and a prized skill." At least when the stories are well paced and yams only feature in the periphery at most. "What do you think, now that you have arrived back?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:She raises her sake cup. "Nothing would please me more, Matsu-san." She nods to the Moshi encouragingly, and then moves to find somewhere to sit and enjoy the performance.

While they wait for the moshi to perform, Kogo decides that honesty is likely the best policy to avoid awkwardness. "Usagi-san, I am glad to know another who sees the value of Monkh-san. He is an honorable man, with much to recommend him."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 10:22 pm

The Tiny Moshi nodded to Kogo. She moved to the center of the tent. She looked around and saw the Kaiu who had granted her some words of wisdom earlier that day. Asakiko stood tall as she held her flute and played. It was lovely. When she finished the tiny woman took a bow.

Flute shenobue 1 CR TN 15: 5d10ro1o10k3 30
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Fri May 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:Close enough. Ameka had never been the type to be overly uptight about precise correctness and now even less so. "That is unfortunate, then. I wish I had had an opportunity to speak to you before now. An excellent storyteller is a special thing, and a prized skill." At least when the stories are well paced and yams only feature in the periphery at most. "What do you think, now that you have arrived back?"

"We've missed a lot of stories; going to take some time to figure out what lessons we've missed."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Moshi Asakiko wrote:The Tiny Moshi nodded to Kogo. She moved to the center of the tent. She looked around and saw the Kaiu who had granted her some words of wisdom earlier that day. Asakiko stood tall as she held her flute and played. It was lovely. When she finished the tiny woman took a bow.

Flute shenobue 1 CR TN 15: 5d10ro1o10k3 30

Kogo clapped after the tiny Moshi was finished, having enjoyed her performance almost as much as Shinjo Akil's. She was glad the Moshi had offered her services. The party seemed to have recovered from its earlier hiccup and found its way towards a pleasant gathering.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:While they wait for the moshi to perform, Kogo decides that honesty is likely the best policy to avoid awkwardness. "Usagi-san, I am glad to know another who sees the value of Monkh-san. He is an honorable man, with much to recommend him."

"We are lucky women, to have his affection. And either of us will be luckier still, to call him husband." Tsukimi said, somewhat carefully, but with a small and friendly smile upon her lips.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:While they wait for the moshi to perform, Kogo decides that honesty is likely the best policy to avoid awkwardness. "Usagi-san, I am glad to know another who sees the value of Monkh-san. He is an honorable man, with much to recommend him."

"We are lucky women, to have his affection. And either of us will be luckier still, to call him husband." Tsukimi said, somewhat carefully, but with a small and friendly smile upon her lips.

She smiles, glad to see the Hare is a friendly sort. "Exactly. I told him so today. Any woman who has him will be fortunate, with his sunny disposition and his wise words." Kogo's smile is sincere and happy.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:"We've missed a lot of stories; going to take some time to figure out what lessons we've missed."

"Have you been going to Usagi Tomoe-san's history lectures? I've heard she did a good job of doing some bringing up to speed."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:She smiles, glad to see the Hare is a friendly sort. "Exactly. I told him so today. Any woman who has him will be fortunate, with his sunny disposition and his wise words." Kogo's smile is sincere and happy.

"He has a certain amount of luck to him, he'll bring that wherever he goes." She paused, and considered the Lion samurai. "I think he would make you very happy. You both can write me, and tell me of the adventures you take together. He tells me you would like to explore the Empire?" she doesn't seem sad. Already envisioning Monkhbaatar choosing Kogo, Tsukimi is at peace, and it's evident on her features. She holds the smile, and sips from her sake cup.
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Asakiko moved from the center and walks back to the corner were she was standing. Probably will fade to the background. She has fulfilled her promise to her new Lion friend. She just sipped her drink and hopefully won't be bothered by the crowd.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:She smiles, glad to see the Hare is a friendly sort. "Exactly. I told him so today. Any woman who has him will be fortunate, with his sunny disposition and his wise words." Kogo's smile is sincere and happy.

"He has a certain amount of luck to him, he'll bring that wherever he goes." She paused, and considered the Lion samurai. "I think he would make you very happy. You both can write me, and tell me of the adventures you take together. He tells me you would like to explore the Empire?" she doesn't seem sad. Already envisioning Monkhbaatar choosing Kogo, Tsukimi is at peace, and it's evident on her features. She holds the smile, and sips from her sake cup.

She smiles at the first few comments, enjoying this discussion. "There is something to what you say. His luck seems to be a part of him." She chuckles. "I think he would likely make you very happy as well Usagi-san, from what little I know of you. You have a relaxed spirit, from what I saw of your dancing. You and Monkh-san would fit well together." She sips her sake. "It was something we discussed. From the back of a horse, so many things seem possible. I would enjoy such an adventure, but we must consider our duty as well." Kogo's smile drifts for a second but then returns as she thinks of the standings. "Who knows what will occur tomorrow? With so many higher, another who has seen Monkh-san's worth may be his bride instead. However, I intend to listen to his good advice and enjoy the present. "

She raises her glass. "To the future and the present! May they bring joy to both of us." She says, as a toast.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Fri May 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:"Have you been going to Usagi Tomoe-san's history lectures? I've heard she did a good job of doing some bringing up to speed."

"Alas, I did not. They coincided with the time I teach the children of the village." He looks down to his drink. "Duty, and all."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 11:38 pm

"It is true. You never know, perhaps another samurai-ko will swoop in and dash both our dreams in one fell swoop. But I choose to see the silver lining. If Monkhbaatar-san and I are not to leave this miai together, I still wish nothing but the best for him, and I will make a happy wife, or begin my travels across the Empire as my aunt did before me, letting the Fortunes be my guide."
She raises her cup as well.
"We are well met, Matsu-san, I am happy there is no malice between us. It's too much energy to hold on to hate for that which is out of our control."

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 11:46 pm

The Moshi noted the Shinjo she had read his fortune earlier and felt she should appologize. She walked up.to Taichi and gave the man a bow. "Blessings Shinjo sama... interesting party isn't it?"

Moshi Asakiko

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts