The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri May 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue wrote:"Hai!" She filled up any cup that he offered first, placed her bottle down, and then held out her own sake cup. "Kanpai!" She tilted her head. "In the name of Yasuki-sama's sake!" Her brow furrowed. "However, you are not drinking your own. What should we toast to?"

With practiced ease, Tomonaga unsealed the fresh bottle he'd brought with one hand. He poured a generous helping into Yue's cup. "Hmmm..." He smiled. "Might I suggest... to new beginnings?"
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Tsukimi followed Kogo, and bowed to the diviner. "Evening, Moshi-san."
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:Hanashi smiled a bit, quietly sipping whichever alcohol was closest.

Seemed a lively bunch this.

Ameka was, at this point in the evening, toasty enough to be willing to approach new people a little more easily and openly. What Butaj had said earlier passed through her head, and she headed over to one of the Shinjo present, holding her cup carefully. She wasn't swaying to any great degree just yet. "Good evening, Shinjo-san. Are you enjoying the party?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Fri May 05, 2017 7:31 pm

He looks up at the Doji's approach, and either blinks or winks. Its tough to tell with just the one eye. A nod, "Very much so. All the stories coming together, mixing up and becoming part of each other's tales. It's invigorating. You, Doji-sama?"
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Daisuke having successfully escaped the table of intoxication, made his way towards the temple of treats. A odd assortment of sugar based flowers and animals. It was sure to be devoured with out attenton or remorse, as soon as the drunks remembered they were hungry.

After looking over the assortment in appreciation, he picked up one of the cherry blossoms, tasting it and savoring it, as he doggedly ignored the chaos around him.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:He looks up at the Doji's approach, and either blinks or winks. Its tough to tell with just the one eye. A nod, "Very much so. All the stories coming together, mixing up and becoming part of each other's tales. It's invigorating. You, Doji-sama?"

"A very evocative description, Shinjo-san. I like it." She smiled warmly. "It has been rather interesting to watch go on. A little bit of excitement, but mostly it's nice watching everyone have a good time. I am Doji Ameka, by the way." She bowed politely. "IT's an honor to meet you."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Fri May 05, 2017 8:03 pm

He bows in return, more or less correctly. "An honor. I am Shinjo Hanashi no Marta; Teller of Tales. I admit to being saddened that it has taken this long to talk to one of the Doji. It is Lady Doji after all, who told Lady Shinjo of the Empire as it grew and flowered; all of our tales of the Emerald land were once from her lips."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri May 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Saksaha, with a cup of kumis being consumed at a merely moderate pace in one hand, hoots and cheers her way mostly impartially through the wrestling match. This is much more the right sort of bariqu than the last time she'd seen Nintoku in the ring... though with that Moto Butaj involved, how could it be any less?

As the match wraps up, she finds herself standing near Yogo Mizuki. Or maybe some other woman about the same height wearing Mizuki's mask... she really has no way of telling. But let's assume it's Mizuki for simplicity's sake.

"Hello again, Yogo-sama," she says with a bow, and raises her cup to the other woman. "This is a better Unicorn party than I expected from these Lion."

Yogo Mizuki wrote:Mizuki had been drinking, but is just fine. She drops the kumis off somewhere and keeps drinking. She just blends in with the crowd.

((PM if approaching))
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:Tsukimi followed Kogo, and bowed to the diviner. "Evening, Moshi-san."

"Blessings of the sleeping lady Amaterasu, Usagi sama. I hope you had a good day."

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo is not quite sure how to explain what happened with Khulun. She opts for something a bit safe. "She and Ide-dono had a brief disagreement. He asked her to return to her yurt, which she did shortly before you arrived. I am sorry she will not be able to hear it. But I am sure her cousins will be happy to hear your skill."

"It is a pity but I will do my best to please her cousins." The Moshi smiled.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri May 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Iuchi Saksaha wrote:Saksaha, with a cup of kumis being consumed at a merely moderate pace in one hand, hoots and cheers her way mostly impartially through the wrestling match. This is much more the right sort of bariqu than the last time she'd seen Nintoku in the ring... though with that Moto Butaj involved, how could it be any less?

As the match wraps up, she finds herself standing near Yogo Mizuki. Or maybe some other woman about the same height wearing Mizuki's mask... she really has no way of telling. But let's assume it's Mizuki for simplicity's sake.

"Hello again, Yogo-sama," she says with a bow, and raises her cup to the other woman. "This is a better Unicorn party than I expected from these Lion."

Mizuki bows. "Hello, Iuchi-san. It is nice to see you again." And on much better terms. "Hai. This a very nice party, though I didn't realize who was holding. It's a good sign your Clans might be able to common ground in the future."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Moshi Asakiko wrote:
Usagi Tsukimi wrote:Tsukimi followed Kogo, and bowed to the diviner. "Evening, Moshi-san."

"Blessings of the sleeping lady Amaterasu, Usagi sama. I hope you had a good day."

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo is not quite sure how to explain what happened with Khulun. She opts for something a bit safe. "She and Ide-dono had a brief disagreement. He asked her to return to her yurt, which she did shortly before you arrived. I am sorry she will not be able to hear it. But I am sure her cousins will be happy to hear your skill."

"It is a pity but I will do my best to please her cousins." The Moshi smiled.

Kogo nods, glad the Moshi will be providing her skills. Raising her voice slightly, she announces her. "Minna-samma! We will next be treated to a flute piece by Moshi Asakikio-san. Make her welcome!"

After the announcement, she looks to the Usagi. "Shall we sit somewhere together?"
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 8:32 pm

She raises her sake cup. "Nothing would please me more, Matsu-san." She nods to the Moshi encouragingly, and then moves to find somewhere to sit and enjoy the performance.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:Mizuki bows. "Hello, Iuchi-san. It is nice to see you again." And on much better terms. "Hai. This a very nice party, though I didn't realize who was holding. It's a good sign your Clans might be able to common ground in the future."

"Maybe more than I thought," Saksaha agrees as the two sweaty wrestlers go their separate ways on apparently good terms. "A Matsu party, I thought, would be more...more..." stiff-necked and dull "...that what is traditional to this country would be more different from our ways. The play was a little strange, but all else seems good to me." She lifts her bowl of kumis cheerfully and takes a swig.
Last edited by Iuchi Saksaha on Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Fri May 05, 2017 8:38 pm

He'd been there all along, really. He just didn't want to unnecessarily take the attention of everyone there, considering how the Matsu's last attempt at a gathering had gone.

He'd placed his two of his last three bottles of sake into the giant stack that had grown, and stood leaning gently against the wall, bopping his head a little in time with the music as he drank slowly by himself with the remaining bottle and his cup.

[ooc]
PM if approaching please.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Let's!" Butaj agrees, then his gaze returns where it belongs most. For the sake of balancing out his barbaric demeanor he dresses back first and retrieves his instrument before joining both Phoenix with a wide grin and a loving gaze mean for Yuki. He takes the kumis back from Hirase and downs a hefty swig. "I am grateful for your cheering. I think it made all the difference." He glances at Hirase in recollection of his words about everything and nothing from just a couple of hours earlier.

Yuki grins back, loving eyes on Butaj as well. "Good, I'm glad." She said. She was getting better about it, but still blushed when Hirase mentioned the favor of Benten and made a brief whispered prayer that to the Fortune, throwing in Bishamon too, since he would likely appreciate the wrestling.

"Let us hope there are no fools here then."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts