The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Kogo looks slightly disappointed in the fight, but is touched to see Butaj's moment of devotion. She goes up to Matsu-san and helps him rise. "A good match. You did well at the end. I am sorry I was not here from the beginning to cheer for you, Matsu-san."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 6:12 pm

The Matsu frowns as he lays in the ground defeated, today it hadn't been his night. He turned his eyes to the Moto's hand and took it raising. "I understand Moto-san," he smiled accepting his defeat. "Better to lose in a spar than in a battle."

He then lifted his arm, "Moto Butaj is the winner. A good match it was but alas today the support of Benten-no-Kami trumped my own skills."

He then turned to the Moto and shook his head. "Do not worry cousin," he laughed. "I had to lose some day."

"Let us drink and celebrate!"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Kogo smiles at her cousin's goodwill. She know he has his pride, but she is grateful for his good humor in this moment. I have been blessed today, though I did not know it. "Yes! That sounds like an excellent plan."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Fri May 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Hanashi smiled a bit, quietly sipping whichever alcohol was closest.

Seemed a lively bunch this.
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:And after a bit of tugging, Nintoku flops beyond the ring. Butaj steps away, still in wrestling haze, heaving, all sweaty... His gaze goes to one woman in the audience. Yuki has Hirase's fan so he can do this. He draws hers, hidden in the sash on his back, opens it for everyone to see, folds it back, brings its rim to his lips and kisses, before reverently tucking it back. He then extends his hand to the rising Nintoku. "It was a good fight, my friend, but tonight Butaj had to win."

Yuki was smiling at Butaj's victory and quickly finished her second cup of sake. Which probably wasn't the best move on her part. Her eyes sparkled as she looked to Hirase. "That was magnificent, and hai, I think that will be quite a story for him to win over some of the other bushi." She grinned a bit.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 6:26 pm

"If not, he'll just have to wrestle them, too."

Louder, he called, "For a good match... UTZ!"
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Yuki lifts a fist into the air and shouts out with impressive force in response to the call.

"Banzai!"
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Asako Yuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Kogo yells "Banzai!" along with the others. Turning to Usagi Tsukimi, she says, "Perhaps another drink? I have also not sampled any of the candy creations or taken a closer look at Moshi-san's Ikebana." Turning, assuming the rabbit would follow, she sees Moshi-san out of the corner she had moved into. She waves to the Moshi.

"Moshi-san! Now I have a moment. Thank you so much for coming and pardon this poor bushi for running about. Have you had a chance to play yet? If not we must make sure your flute is heard by all."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm

She was caught red handed. Asakiko looked up at the Matsu and smiled. "I have yet to perform... but I haven't seen lady Moto since she wanted to hear me play." Asakiko nodded. "Also blessings of the now sleeping lady Amaterasu."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Kogo bows to her, feeling a little more prepared to be the hostess after a bit of stress relief. "I am sure that others will be glad to hear more music. Perhaps Akil-san would like to do another duet? Or do you prefer to perform alone."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:For just a moment, Tomonaga's eyebrows went up in surprise at Yue's approach. His experienced eye quickly recognized the familiar symptoms though, and he grinned at her. "Ah, Shinjo-san." He returned her bow. "I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. As it happens, I've brought another, so don't worry about taking it all yourself."

His eyes narrow as he studied the bottle in her hand. "Well, looks like we're sharing a drink after all, eh? Maybe I should have a cup of that, and you can have another cup of mine. Sound good?"

"Hai!" She filled up any cup that he offered first, placed her bottle down, and then held out her own sake cup. "Kanpai!" She tilted her head. "In the name of Yasuki-sama's sake!" Her brow furrowed. "However, you are not drinking your own. What should we toast to?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 6:51 pm

"I do not mind playing along side Shinjo sama. But where is Moto sama she was very voiceful about my flute the other day." Asakiko giggled. "But if she wasn't able to make it it is fine."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Kogo is not quite sure how to explain what happened with Khulun. She opts for something a bit safe. "She and Ide-dono had a brief disagreement. He asked her to return to her yurt, which she did shortly before you arrived. I am sorry she will not be able to hear it. But I am sure her cousins will be happy to hear your skill."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 6:56 pm

"Let's!" Butaj agrees, then his gaze returns where it belongs most. For the sake of balancing out his barbaric demeanor he dresses back first and retrieves his instrument before joining both Phoenix with a wide grin and a loving gaze mean for Yuki. He takes the kumis back from Hirase and downs a hefty swig. "I am grateful for your cheering. I think it made all the difference." He glances at Hirase in recollection of his words about everything and nothing from just a couple of hours earlier.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 7:08 pm

After handing over the flask, the older man clapped his friends (thankfully now clothed) shoulder with a big grin.

"Good on you, Butaj-san. A mighty victory. Yuki and I agree, many a bushi back home will delight in hearing about this event above perhaps any other at this miai."

For a brief moment, his glaze slid to the defeated Matsu. His grin, if possible got bigger. "And you've just displayed Benten-kami's favor in front of everyone. It would take a fool to stand in the way of such a union, now that it's been proved!"
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts