The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Kogo sees the Usagi next to her and smiles down, watching the match. "I will be glad of a chance to speak with you after this Usagi-san. Your dancing was quite lovely."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 5:04 pm

"Thank you, Matsu-san. I was moved. And of course. At your leisure, I am available." Her eyes wander the crowd.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 5:16 pm

It looks like Bariqu wrestler in love is a dangerous thing; the Moto should think about weaponising it. Butaj moves along the ring like in a frenetic dance. Half-second after a feral grin and a knuckle popped, Nintoku is in his embrace again!

Day 10 - EN - Butaj Wrassles Nintoku! - Grapple #3 - Ag/Jiujutsu(Bariqu) - TN17: 6d10ro1o10k4 43
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 5:17 pm

The Matsu would not lose. He had to win. He couldn't concede three hits without any response.

---

Jiu/STR - 39
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Kogo cheers harder, throwing herself into the spirit of the fight. "ROAR Matsu-sama! Find your strength! Find your pride! Show him how it is done!" Her face is bright with excitement and she seems relaxed for the first time since the party started.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 5:22 pm

And while she had fetched herself alcohol, Butaj had gotten himself into a wrestling bout. Yue stood there, watching the spectacle, barely remembering to not drop the bottle of sake on the ground. What is going on?

She decided to go up to dear Tomonaga with a bright, and obviously drunk, smile. "Yasuki-sama! Konbanwa!" She tilted her head until she remembered something. "Oh!" She gave him a deep bow. "I drank one of your bottles! It was good!" The Shinjo lifted the bottle in her hand. "I did not want to consume all of it by myself so I took one that was not yours."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 5:24 pm

"Ha!" Hirase elbowed his cousin in high good humor as Butaj continued to pummel the Lion. "Now you *have* to bring him home. He'll have a grand start in the Clan with this story..."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 5:25 pm

"Butaj!" Yuki yelled just as loudly from the other side of the ring. "Do it! Go! I know you can do this!"
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Yuki's cheer carries on but... the Lion's taunts have stopped. Butaj feels the man's determination in a very physical way and in his victorious haze he suddenly realises it's a friendly match at a Lion party and there is no need to shame Nintoku with complete defeat even if it was possible. The man was giving it his utmost, so... okay, time for Butaj to fly! He laughs as he's thrown.

Day 10 - EN - Butaj Wrassles Nintoku! - Control #3 - Str/Jiujutsu(Bariqu) - TN39: 5d10ro1o10k3 21

He stands up when able. It is his time to go on defence.

"Butaj can, just not in one go!"

(Stand Up from Prone, Defence Stance, ATN18)
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

The tiny Moshi watched the two men fighting... Oh my... I didn't know it was this kind of party... maybe I should leave... Slowly the Moshi started to move from her corner. She abhors violence and even ifvthis was a friendly match it was a bit much to her taste.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Kogo's shouts of support lift his spirit. He lunges towards the Moto, locking him into a feral embrace. They are both tired and from now it will be a match of sheer physical prowess.

---

Full Attack
Grapple initiated - 45
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Butaj has conserved a bit for the finale but the ferocity of the Lion did give me pause and the power he put into overpowering the lock may not prove enough!

Day 10 - EN - Butaj Wrassles Nintoku! - Control #4 - Str/Jiujutsu(Bariqu) - VP (Shinjo Tech): 6d10ro1o10k4+2 25

Moto Butaj

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Maybe its the kumis, maybe is the absence of his loved one or perhaps its his tiredness but the Matsu is simply not up to the challenge.

---

Grapple - 20
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri May 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue wrote:And while she had fetched herself alcohol, Butaj had gotten himself into a wrestling bout. Yue stood there, watching the spectacle, barely remembering to not drop the bottle of sake on the ground. What is going on?

She decided to go up to dear Tomonaga with a bright, and obviously drunk, smile. "Yasuki-sama! Konbanwa!" She tilted her head until she remembered something. "Oh!" She gave him a deep bow. "I drank one of your bottles! It was good!" The Shinjo lifted the bottle in her hand. "I did not want to consume all of it by myself so I took one that was not yours."

For just a moment, Tomonaga's eyebrows went up in surprise at Yue's approach. His experienced eye quickly recognized the familiar symptoms though, and he grinned at her. "Ah, Shinjo-san." He returned her bow. "I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. As it happens, I've brought another, so don't worry about taking it all yourself."

His eyes narrow as he studied the bottle in her hand. "Well, looks like we're sharing a drink after all, eh? Maybe I should have a cup of that, and you can have another cup of mine. Sound good?"
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 6:04 pm

And after a bit of tugging, Nintoku flops beyond the ring. Butaj steps away, still in wrestling haze, heaving, all sweaty... His gaze goes to one woman in the audience. Yuki has Hirase's fan so he can do this. He draws hers, hidden in the sash on his back, opens it for everyone to see, folds it back, brings its rim to his lips and kisses, before reverently tucking it back. He then extends his hand to the rising Nintoku. "It was a good fight, my friend, but tonight Butaj had to win."

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts