Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Re: Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 10:41 am

"Hai. Kogo-san!" The girl beams up a smile from behind the Lion, complimenting her, "you already look like an amazing shiotome. Purple in your hair, and all."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 am

Kogo blushes at the compliment. "I can only hope to look half as beautiful and strong as those of the shiotome." Yourself included.. "What glory you see in me, is merely your reflection, like your ribbon in my hair." She turns back a brief moment, to look at her, trusting to Gekko to not land them in a ditch.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Gekko move automatically without much problems. Kitakuhime keeps her open smile for Kogo to see, adding a charming wink. "You're strong and beautiful. Truly daughter of Matsu, ne!"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:15 pm

She smiles, the blush coming to her cheeks at the wink and compliment. "And you are a credit to the Otaku. The man who steals you away will break a thousand hearts." And from the sound and look of things, they won't all be male. Turning herself about before she says something foolish, she kicks Gekko's sides and sends him back into a gallop. She does not yell this time but she does laugh, unable to contain her euphoria.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Kitakuhime notices the laughs and pops a few extra kisses, her knees pressure Gekko to him a bit to the left. The steed obeys and speeds up to a might charge –– towards a fence.

The Otaku holds tighter to Kogo, advising her, "Don't let go, press those strong thighs to the saddle, girl."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Kogo holds tight, recalling this sort of thing from her ride with Kemuri. She sets herself up and waits, relishing this freedom. Perhaps this is what I was born for. As they leap for the fence, Kogo yells in sheer joy.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 pm

"Comes naturally to you! Very good. Not even a flinch." Kutakuhime laughs. "We just might have to work on that roaring of yours."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Kogo blushes, her cheeks reheating after being cooled by the wind. "I am sorry O-- Kikatuhime-sama. I fear that my instincts for running into battle do not necessarily work as well when riding a horse. The fierce joy of it all is so amazing." She smiles, realizing the Otaku means no harm. "Hopefully, I will continue to have opportunities to improve. So many of your clan have been kind in indulging my curiosity in the art."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

"I was teasing you, Kogo-san. No need to apologize. Your shout is fearsome, much as the sound of Gekko's hooves. Doubling that in an attack would be an exaggeration toward the enemy." The girl laughs some more and apologizes, "Gomen."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Kogo chuckles, realizing she has taken something too seriously, as is her norm. "Ahh gomen, Kikatuhime-sama. I fear this one is not always good at telling when another is teasing. " She watches the Otaku heir laugh, glad for a moment that she can bring this one some joy. She had seemed so serious before, but like so many of the Unicorn, Kogo sees the lightness of her heart and appreciates it. The smile she gives is evidence of it.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat May 06, 2017 9:55 pm

"I think we should return, soon, Kogo-san. There are more tomorrow. Last day of events. We should rest well, no?" Kitakuhime shrugs.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Sat May 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Kogo nods, though she is loath to end the day. "I am yours to command Kikatihume-sama. But you speak wisdom. There will be much to do tomorrow." Including planing a party....with no notice. "But thank you for this time. Riding such a steed as Gekko is its own treat and it is only enhanced by your company."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat May 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Theres a nod. "I expect we meet again after the miai. I hope me and Gekko-kun managed to enchant you into the Unicorn ways."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Sat May 06, 2017 11:26 pm

She smiles, a little broader than a traditionalist might look for. "Enchantment is the right word, truly. " She turns Gekko about." I would be glad to see you again after the miai, regardless of what occurs. Your friendship would be a gift to anyone."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat May 06, 2017 11:31 pm

"Likewise." She loos to the the yurt area, "May I... hmm... pet your cat?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts