The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 8:34 am

"Then lets do this," he excused himself and looked for the hostess. Upon finding he paced towards her nodding in greeting when she notices him. "A very good party cousin."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri May 05, 2017 9:31 am

The parry seemed to be well underway when Kemuri finally arrived. He looked around and began to mingle, greeting those he encountered as he moved through the gathering.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri May 05, 2017 9:43 am

With all the noise Yuichi couldn't sleep. He tracked the source of the noise to this yurt. He saw that most people were already drunk.

He stood at the entrance, wondering if he should join the party or return to his yurt.

[OOC]

Pm if approached ^^
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 9:52 am

Whhhat.
What was Miya Mei thinking? While Tsukimi enjoyed the spirit of the play, it was not an appropriate piece to display in front of the governor, was it?
She shook her head, and stood off to the side. She- of course- had noticed Monkhbaatar's entrance. But he had seen her with Kogo, and decided to give the women space, so Tsukimi would continue to respect that until she was approached.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 9:55 am

Noting that the wrestling was, apparently, about to start, Hirase began to make his way toward his Cousin through the crowd. He, at least, had avoided the sake-fairy thus far and was as close to sober as a man who'd spent the previous hour drinking kumis with Butaj could be.

"Yuki-san, come, let's go find a good place to watch your man trounce that Lion, neh?"
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 11:30 am

Kogo, for her part, had been slightly shocked at the end of the Miya's play. Her face had assumed an intense seriousness as she listened, not quite able to believe that a Kakita trained duelist would write a play, praising assassins so little time after the assassination attempt on the Emperor.

While it was well performed, she had not expected such subject matter, particularly in front of the governor. Though she heard Ichiro's words, she did not immediately respond verbally, though she nodded at him. Her ears and cheeks betrayed a little of her embarrassment at being named as the benefactor of such a play. Her arms clenched slightly as she worked to calm herself.

When her Matsu kinsman asked, she greeted him as well, seeing him walking with Butaj and suspecting that another display was already on its way. She had heard them muttering something about a rematch.

She took a deep breath, seeking calm and trying to drive out the voice in her head that said to provoke the Miya. Knowing some eyes were upon her, she spoke, with a little intent for her voice to carry. "A very interesting play Miya-san. Very interesting..." I wish you had told me more of its content prior to your performance...

With some fire in her eyes and an unusual seriousness to her face, but perfect courtesy in her voice, Kogo said, "I would be curious to know what could inspire you to write such a story and present it here, with the governor present. " She waits for the Miya's response, sipping her sake, intent.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Miya Mei on Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 am

Mei smiles brightly as Kogo approaches. She stands and bows.

"Matsu-san! Thank you for letting me perform!"

Her voice fluxuates between loud and soft, as she struggles to find the proper volume.

"It was full of twists no? Hanto being a proper samurai after all, hisduty to find and execute the mole in the Magistrates, Takashi. I wonder, did you expect the ending?"

She sways a bit as she speaks

"Do you think he really did love Mei? Or did he use the emotion to manipulate her?"
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 11:42 am

Noting the obvious discomfort surrounding the play. Hiroji felt a bit embarrassed and shrunk into the background while sipping his sake.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 11:53 am

"Well, that was just fascinating," she said. A cup down the hatch in celebration of the skilled display. To be fair, it definitely was that. She did a good job. At least by the end of it, the governor was probably also fairly into his cups, going by the pace he was hitting the sake before. People were starting to sway a little around her. She was a little fuzzy, but generally doing all right.

~~~

Fluff inebriation defense: 25
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 12:09 pm

The Matsu hadn't seen the play but that didn't stop him from restraining a groan. This was a Matsu party and already the Crane were trying to pollute it.

"Cousin," he finally said his mind clearing from the irritation that the Crane caused him. "I think we should take this party to true Matsu levels and I have just the thing."

He motioned towards Butaj, "Moto-san and me wished to face off in wrestling. It shall be the final between the two best wrestlers at this miai."

"I think that would certainly improve the atmosphere."
Last edited by Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 12:11 pm

"Butaj is in full agreement that this party needs more bariqu." He seconds Kintoku with a nod. He missed the story too.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Miya Mei wrote:Mei smiles brightly as Kogo approaches. She stands and bows.

"Matsu-san! Thank you for letting me perform!"

Her voice fluxuates between loud and soft, as she struggles to find the proper volume.

"It was full of twists no? Hanto being a proper samurai after all, hisduty to find and execute the mole in the Magistrates, Takashi. I wonder, did you expect the ending?"

She sways a bit as she speaks

"Do you think he really did love Mei? Or did he use the emotion to manipulate her?"

Kogo is slightly confused by the bright smile. Have I misunderstood? Or is she intoxicated? She shakes her head. "I did not expect such an ending. The story seemed quite complex. Perhaps it requires some further..clarification before any other performances." She thinks for a moment, wondering if she is being fooled.

Her brow furrows, her face still serious. "Perhaps if you clarify that point in your own mind, the story will become clearer. As you are the author, only you can know. There is water near the tables if you wish to have some. I am sure your throat is parched after your performance. I must see to my other guests. " And perhaps it will sober you.

Seeing her kinsman approach, she turns to him, wishing that being a hostess did not require being three people at the same time. She hears his request and thinks for a moment. At least it would be a distraction from this last performance.

"That sounds like a good thought. Perhaps a little away from the tables and tent, past the fire. That way, those who wish to watch can do so and those who wish to have conversation have continue on as they have been. Does that sound amenable to you both?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Akil on Fri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm

Akil approached Kogo slowly, eyeing the Miya for a moment before bowing to her. "Matsu-sama, if you wish, once things have calmed some I could offer my meager play to the gathering."

It's not like he didn't need to do a public performance anyway.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Permanent Injury | Hero

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 1

"Want to be a hero? I have some advice for you. It hurts like hell."

Mekhem

Equipment: Daisho, tanto, flute, sturdy clothing, sake cup

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:"Well, that was just fascinating," she said. A cup down the hatch in celebration of the skilled display. To be fair, it definitely was that. She did a good job. At least by the end of it, the governor was probably also fairly into his cups, going by the pace he was hitting the sake before. People were starting to sway a little around her. She was a little fuzzy, but generally doing all right.

~~~

Fluff inebriation defense: 25

"Yes, a play about falling in love with an assassin and abandoning your duty." He shook his head. "One has to wonder what exactly that might be about." Treason against the emperor? Or just a slap in the face to the Unicorn.

Offering the Dojo a smile he dipped his head in farewell. "I will have to bid you a good evening though Doji-san, at least gor the moment. I wish to gind those sweets you mentioned and give them a try." And get away from tge table where everyone was swilling liquor with a single minded purpose.
Last edited by Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Shinjo Akil wrote:Akil approached Kogo slowly, eyeing the Miya for a moment before bowing to her. "Matsu-sama, if you wish, once things have calmed some I could offer my meager play to the gathering."

It's not like he didn't need to do a public performance anyway.

Kogo's smile blossomed again, as Akil approached and she heard his words. "Akil-san, I would be grateful and glad to hear your playing. And I am sure the others would enjoy it as well. Please, select wherever suits you." She looks at him, the smile lingering. "One could never call your talents or qualities meager, Akil-san. "
Last edited by Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts