The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 1:14 am

He poured the cup filling it to the brim before returning her bow. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Doji-sama, I am Ichiro Daisuke, a scout of the Badger." Turning his gaze once more to the Sake his lips curled into a small smile. "I never expected to find a vintage like this here, I wonder if it was brought by one of your clan mates?" She might not know, but you could never tell.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:15 am

Matsu Kogo wrote:
Kogo nods, grateful she has survived this variant of a rabid bear attack. "Is there anything I could get you? We have some fine sake from Crane lands, brought by Doji Fukawa, as well as some kumis from of your clan members."

"Please, do not fret on my behalf, Matsu-san." He glances at the refreshments and smiles. "I am sure that I can manage."
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 1:17 am

Ichiro Daisuke wrote:He poured the cup filling it to the brim before returning her bow. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Doji-sama, I am Ichiro Daisuke, a scout of the Badger." Turning his gaze once more to the Sake his lips curled into a small smile. "I never expected to find a vintage like this here, I wonder if it was brought by one of your clan mates?" She might not know, but you could never tell.

"A great pleasure to meet one of the Badger, Ichiro-san. This was a gift to the party from Doji Fukawa-san, yes," she says with a smile and warmth in her voice. She remembered her bringing it over. "If you'd like to try one, I also brought many of my candy art pieces for the guests."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 1:22 am

Hiroji was late. This did not make him happy. He entered the tent with a somewhat bitter expression, and made his way to the serving table the minute he arrived. He noticed the Badger and the crane speaking and nodded to them politely before pouring himself a cup of sake. "Good evening."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:23 am

Ide Dabo wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:
Kogo nods, grateful she has survived this variant of a rabid bear attack. "Is there anything I could get you? We have some fine sake from Crane lands, brought by Doji Fukawa, as well as some kumis from of your clan members."

"Please, do not fret on my behalf, Matsu-san." He glances at the refreshments and smiles. "I am sure that I can manage."

Kogo looks pleased and enjoys this moment. "Then, if it is amenable to you Ide-dono, I will return to my hostess duties and leave you to enjoy the company of the other guests. Please do not hesitate to call me if there is anything you require." She bows and waits for his response.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 1:26 am

Kaiu Hiroji wrote:Hiroji was late. This did not make him happy. He entered the tent with a somewhat bitter expression, and made his way to the serving table the minute he arrived. He noticed the Badger and the crane speaking and nodded to them politely before pouring himself a cup of sake. "Good evening."

"Ah, good evening, Kaiu-san," Ameka saidd with a bright smile. "I am Doji Ameka. It's a pleasure to meet you." She takes a sip from her sake cup, willing to slow down a bit with people around her.

Doji Ameka

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 1:29 am

Hiroji takes a deep sip from his sake cup before responding. "The pleasure is all mine. How are you this evening Doji-San?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 1:36 am

Doji Ameka wrote:
"A great pleasure to meet one of the Badger, Ichiro-san. This was a gift to the party from Doji Fukawa-san, yes," she says with a smile and warmth in her voice. She remembered her bringing it over. "If you'd like to try one, I also brought many of my candy art pieces for the guests."

He should of know. "I'll have to thank your cousin when I have the chance then, i thought it would be some time before I got the chance to taste good Crane Sake." At the mention of candy his smile widened. "That sounds delightful, I certainly will."

"Kaiu-san." He greeted the crab with a bow. "it's good to see you again. I hope you've been well?"
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 am

Hiroji nodded to the Badger and chuckled. "Better than when we last saw. You?"

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 1:38 am

Kaiu Hiroji wrote:Hiroji takes a deep sip from his sake cup before responding. "The pleasure is all mine. How are you this evening Doji-San?"

"My evening is quickly improving with the arrival of good sake and good company," she says, making it almost to the bottom of her sake cup with her next drink. She looks toward the Badger. "I'm pleased to hear it. Please let me know what you think. How have both of your evenings been?"

Doji Ameka

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:41 am

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo looks pleased and enjoys this moment. "Then, if it is amenable to you Ide-dono, I will return to my hostess duties and leave you to enjoy the company of the other guests. Please do not hesitate to call me if there is anything you require." She bows and waits for his response.

"Please do so." He bows and steps back, allowing her to return to her hostess duties as he obtains a cup of sake and starts drinking, a bit quicker than was strictly proper.
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 1:42 am

Hiroji sipped his sake. He smiled at the crane. "Well I just arrived. So I assume it can only get better from here."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Miya Mei on Fri May 05, 2017 1:48 am

Mei can barely contain her laughter as the scene unfolded between the Governor and the woman named Khulun. She struggles to maintain her on and then remembered she had a fan at her hip. Quickly she unfurls it with a SNAP and makes her way to the nearest table with sake on it, drinking two cups in quick succession before nursing a third.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 1:48 am

Kaiu Hiroji wrote:Hiroji sipped his sake. He smiled at the crane. "Well I just arrived. So I assume it can only get better from here."

"It can indeed only get better from here," she says with a somewhat tired nod. "I hope the miai has gone well for you."

Doji Ameka

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Fri May 05, 2017 1:49 am

Hanashi remembers something about such a party occurring; and it should be better then another night in the yurt.
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts