The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:39 am

"..."

Dabo closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"Moto-san. This might be a good time to return to your yurt and contemplate your last day as a Unicorn."
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 12:39 am

Daisuke has finally found the Sake, though there appeared to be only 6 bottles, at least it was of a good vintage. Selecting one he poured himself a cup, he had no fan to hide behind so this seemed like the next best optioning.

Bringing it to his lips he thoughtfully sipped it, paying attention to it and polietly ignoring what was likely soon to be a political disaster.
Last edited by Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shosuro Yawarakai on Fri May 05, 2017 12:41 am

Shosuro Yawarakai arrived after the party had started, but it was no matter. He was a bit confused at the way that the governor was talking to the Moto woman, but watching and listening was all that could suffice for now since he was always showing up late to things.
Scorpion Clan • Courtier • Dangerously Beautiful • Blessed by Benten • Governor of the Painted City
Glory 1.0 • Status 2.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 8
Always carried: Extravagant clothing, mask, wakizashi, bracelet, perfume(applied), calligraphy kit
Shosuro Yawarakai

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 12:41 am

..... Whhat.

Oh look! Sake!
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 12:41 am

Ide Dabo wrote:"..."

"Moto-san. This might be a good time to return to your yurt and contemplate your last day as a Unicorn."

Nailed it.

Khulun nods and says, "Thank you Ide-dono! If anyone needs me I'll be in my yurt."

She makes a glorious... /exit
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri May 05, 2017 12:43 am

Saksaha came to the party with a dish of fresh goats' milk cheese, because anywhere cheese exists it's a good thing to bring to an event with a bunch of people where you don't know the host, right? Everyone likes a cheese plate!

She slips the dish onto the table with the other snacks and regards the fracas at the center of the party curiously. Moto Silvia... who is Moto Silvia? Well, whatever Khulun has to say doesn't sound quite right to her, but maybe? Who knows!

((PM if you wanna chat?))

--

D10--Craft: Cooking/Int, bring some cheese to the party... TN 10?: 3d10 15

D10 EE--Who is Moto Silvia? Lore: Heraldry/Int TN 25: 4d10o10k3 22
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 12:45 am

Yue placed her own cup on the table and then grabbed one of Tomonaga's sake bottles. She filled it up and downed it immediately afterward. "This is good," she commented before doing the action once more. And another for good measure. Somewhere, one of his family member's might have cried due to the lack of savoring.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:46 am

Moto Khulun wrote:
Ide Dabo wrote:"..."

Nailed it.

Khulun nods and says, "Thank you Ide-dono! If anyone needs me I'll be in my yurt."

She makes a glorious... /exit

Kogo finishes her tasks with the bottles, settling them where they are easily found. Seeing that Shinjo Liu Yue has served herself, she serves Doji Ameka. Bowing to them both and offering apologies, she turns to watch what is unfolding.

Kogo watches Khulun go, trapped between amazement at her bravery and a sort of dread of what it would be like when she married into the Matsu. I....I have no idea what she will do. Ever. Noting her duty and remembering that fear was a sin, she moved forward, towards Dabo-dono, waiting for him to have a moment that she may welcome him to the party.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:49 am

Dabo turns as Kogo approaches him and even manages something akin to a smile.

"My apologies for the disturbance, Matsu-san." He looks down at the face mustache in his hand, then looks back up at her. "It seems that one of our goats disguised itself as a Unicorn Clan samurai and wandered into your party. I apologize for the confusion and hope that its bleating was not too distracting."

(Sincerity = 41 -5 = 36)

Ide Dabo

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 12:53 am

Ameka accepts the cup of sake with a a slight smile and a bow. "Thank you, Matsu-san." Once she left, she downs the cup of sake immediately. And picked up the bottle, looking around her to the others around the sake, pouring any requested. Technically it was impolite to serve her own, but at this point she was debating the virtues of that vs. getting inebriated very quickly.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 12:58 am

Doji Ameka wrote:Ameka accepts the cup of sake with a a slight smile and a bow. "Thank you, Matsu-san." Once she left, she downs the cup of sake immediately. And picked up the bottle, looking around her to the others around the sake, pouring any requested. Technically it was impolite to serve her own, but at this point she was debating the virtues of that vs. getting inebriated very quickly.

Luckily perhaps for the Doji, Daisuke was nearby and polite enough to offer a refill for the woman. "Would you like another drink Doji-san?" He asked as he reached for one of the bottles. The Matsu had brought over a few he recognized and it was the summer sea he reached for. "I'd suggest Summer Sea, if you haven't tried it."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:59 am

Ide Dabo wrote:Dabo turns as Kogo approaches him and even manages something akin to a smile.

"My apologies for the disturbance, Matsu-san." He looks down at the face mustache in his hand, then looks back up at her. "It seems that one of our goats disguised itself as a Unicorn Clan samurai and wandered into your party. I apologize for the confusion and hope that its bleating was not too distracting."

(Sincerity = 41 -5 = 36)

Kogo bows to Ide-dono, remembering the precise timings she was taught. She rises and looks to him, hiding her intense confusion. "No apologies needed Ide-dono. I am sure...nothing was intended. One cannot control these things." Shapeshifting goats? But that was Khulun. He said it himself. Does he believe it was a goat or Khulun? Oh Kami I am so confused.

She looks up at him, her eyes sincere, none of her thoughts showing on her face. "I am beyond honored you have chosen to attend my gathering. Though it is a simple one, I hope you will find it pleasant."

Sincerity roll, Ide Dabo, one void used: 6d10o10k3 37

If I return to Lion lands I will fall to my knees and thank Mother for dragging me to the Akodo court. I have never valued those lessons so much as this moment.
Last edited by Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:02 am

He favors her with a faint smile. "It is already improving, Matsu-san, thank you."

Ide Dabo

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 1:03 am

Ichiro Daisuke wrote:Luckily perhaps for the Doji, Daisuke was nearby and polite enough to offer a refill for the woman. "Would you like another drink Doji-san?" He asked as he reached for one of the bottles. The Matsu had brought over a few he recognized and it was the summer sea he reached for. "I'd suggest Summer Sea, if you haven't tried it."

"Please, Ichiro-san, I would love some. I am rarely able to partake, so it seems that it is doubly fortuitous to have a fine sake to try on such a rare occasion." She bowed to him and held the sake cup in a good location for him to pour. "It is a pleasure to meet you, as well. I am Doji Ameka."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:10 am

Ide Dabo wrote:He favors her with a faint smile. "It is already improving, Matsu-san, thank you."

Kogo nods, grateful she has survived this variant of a rabid bear attack. "Is there anything I could get you? We have some fine sake from Crane lands, brought by Doji Fukawa, as well as some kumis from of your clan members."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts