The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 11:57 pm

What.

Tsukimi blinked, and shook her head.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Doji Fukawa on Thu May 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:
Usagi Tsukimi wrote:"Moto-san, your words bring me warmth after a long day's trials, and for that I thank you."

To the Matsu, Tsukimi blinked, a little surprised, but carried on. "Hai, and I have heard only good things about you as well. When I heard your clan was throwing this party, I thought it would be only right to attend, in hopes of sharing a few words with you. At your leisure, of course."

"Please, Doji-san, the honour is mine." A warm smile.

Kogo smiled at the Usagi. "I would be honored, when I have greeted more of the guests. But in the mean time, please feel free to make yourself at home. The fire is warm and there is Go in the tent if you wish to play or sake to drink, courtesy of Yasuki Tomonaga. I will hope to make my way back to your side after more guests arrive."

She walks up to the Doji, suspecting her critical eye will be sweeping over it and finding it faulty. Ahh well. I suspect there is little I could do that would make this Doji approve of me, short of dying bloodily. And even then, she might criticize the spray. "Doji-san, I am glad you were able to attend. How is Takahiro today?" She says, looking at the tired puppy.

Fukawa bows politely to the Matsu, even while carrying 3 bottles of sake and a sleepy puppy.

Takahiro, hearing his name, perks up a little bit, licks the Crane, and snuggles back down.

"He is well, as am I, Matsu-san, thank you for asking. I hope that you and yours are also well." she says.

She shifts the bottle of sake towards the Matsu.

"One bottle of Morning Star, one bottle of Summer Sea, and one bottle of Sound of Bell." she offers. "It's unlikely your guests have tasted their like, I hope they enjoy them."
Last edited by Doji Fukawa on Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu May 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Daisuke had done a respectable job cooking the two pheasants he had hunted earlier that day, and appeared at the party with them. Placing them on a table meant for such he walked away, looking for a cup of sake or a conversation partner.

He paid little attention to the woman dressed as a man, though the governor seemed to want a few words with her.

((OOC))
Inv/percep tn 15 pass

((Pm if you wish to talk.))
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 12:01 am

“Why of course not Ide-dono! I… only wished to honor his legend and bring joy to the people. These… samurai have had a stressful week of tasks and meetings and Moto Silvia… if I could bring some joy to them it was my hope to try,” she says.

“I did not wish to slander him, I only wished to honor him.”

Just who was Moto Silvia?
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:01 am

Doji Fukawa wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:
Usagi Tsukimi wrote:"Moto-san, your words bring me warmth after a long day's trials, and for that I thank you."

To the Matsu, Tsukimi blinked, a little surprised, but carried on. "Hai, and I have heard only good things about you as well. When I heard your clan was throwing this party, I thought it would be only right to attend, in hopes of sharing a few words with you. At your leisure, of course."

"Please, Doji-san, the honour is mine." A warm smile.

Kogo smiled at the Usagi. "I would be honored, when I have greeted more of the guests. But in the mean time, please feel free to make yourself at home. The fire is warm and there is Go in the tent if you wish to play or sake to drink, courtesy of Yasuki Tomonaga. I will hope to make my way back to your side after more guests arrive."

She walks up to the Doji, suspecting her critical eye will be sweeping over it and finding it faulty. Ahh well. I suspect there is little I could do that would make this Doji approve of me, short of dying bloodily. And even then, she might criticize the spray. "Doji-san, I am glad you were able to attend. How is Takahiro today?" She says, looking at the tired puppy.

Fukawa bows politely to the Matsu, even while carrying 3 bottles of sake and a sleepy puppy.

Takahiro, hearing his name, perks up a little bit, licks the Crane, and snuggles back down.

"He is well, as am I, Matsu-san, thank you for asking. I hope that you and yours are also well." she says.

She shifts the bottle of sake towards the Matsu.

"One bottle of Morning Star, one bottle of Summer Sea, and one bottle of Sound of Bell." she offers. "It's unlikely your guests have tasted their like, I hope they enjoy them."

Kogo smiled at her, acknowledging her sacrifice. "They are. It has been a quieter day than before." She takes the sake bottles in hand. "You are as kind as you are gracious Doji-san. Thank you for your offering to this humble gathering. I will ensure that all know you have provided these fine bottles." Strangely, the Doji have brought the most pieces to this party.
I am sure one day, there will be a reckoning for this.

She points to a place slightly away from the fire, where Noburu sits. "If you wish, Noburu will watch Takahiro as you mingle. If not, I am sure he will be content with you."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Mindshred on Fri May 05, 2017 12:01 am

Moto Khulun wrote:“Why of course not Ide-dono! I… only wished to honor his legend and bring joy to the people. These… samurai have had a stressful week of tasks and meetings and Moto Silvia… if I could bring some joy to them it was my hope to try,” she says.

(TN 20 Etiquette/Awareness!)
Mindshred

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 am

Khulun is just not sincere enough...

OOC: Etiquette + Void TN 20: 3d10o10k2 15
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 am

Yue meandered over to Kogo and held out a hand for a bottle. "Matsu-san, Doji-san," she said, followed by a short bow for each of them. She seemed quite intent on drinking as soon as possible.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:07 am

Kogo...is slightly unsure of this decision. "Ahh Shinjo-san. Why don't you come with me and we can place these on a table and find some cups for all? Doji-san's sake is quite fine and merits a cup, I suspect. I also have several bottles of Yasuki Tomonoaga's families sake if you are more interested in that." She points towards the tables, where cups sit waiting for use, courtesy of the Unicorn clan's servants and Kogo's remaining 4 bu.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Doji Ameka on Fri May 05, 2017 12:11 am

Ameka spots the sake being indicated and heads over to the table it was located. Alcohol. Alcohol seemed like a fantastic way to go right now. And with her constitution, it wouldn't take very long at all before she wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:18 am

Moto Khulun wrote:“Why of course not Ide-dono! I… only wished to honor his legend and bring joy to the people. These… samurai have had a stressful week of tasks and meetings and Moto Silvia… if I could bring some joy to them it was my hope to try,” she says.

Dabo's gaze could have burned a forest to ash and turned into into a sprawling desert. Somewhere, a cult was starting to offer him appeasements so that his wrath might never again burn the world.

"Go on, then, Moto-san. Tell me one of the great tales of Moto Silvia." He makes a sweeping gesture with his hand. "By all means. Tell us of his legend."

(TN 25 Lore: Heraldy/Intelligence)
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 12:22 am

Kogo sees the developing situation but is reminded of nothing so much as her childhood encounter with a rabid bear.
Go slow...speak soft. Do not show fear. Do not run, for then it will chase. Turning to Fukawa, deciding a little rudeness must occur at all times, she says, "Doji-san, I am sorry to say hello and run, but I must be about my duties. I hope we can talk again before the night is over." Turning to Liu Yue she says, "Come, if you help me set up the cups, you can have the first filled one." She moves towards the tables, hoping the Shinjo will follow her lead.

I will say hello. In a few minutes. Even Akodo-san believed in strategic retreat.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 am

Go big or go home… well she knew absolutely nothing that could be useful. But Silvia was the wind… he was the crashing of the waves.

Khulun gulps and says, “Umm… uh… so this is a story all about how… umm… Silvia the great Moto called flipped upside… down? Umm just sit a minute and I’ll tell you how he became the prince of the desert.”

“Umm… in the western steppe born and raised at the only oasis is where he spent most of his days… he would chill out and relax… keep it cool. He was shooting some buzukashi outside the dojo when a couple of bandits up to no good started making trouble in his… neighborhood? He got in one little battle and his daimyo got scared and said you’re moving in with your cousins and uncles over there.”

She points and then adds, “He whistled for a horse and when it came hither it smelled fresh and had dice and a mirror… if anything one could say this stallion was rare but he thought… yeah whatever let’s go over there.”

“He pulled up the yurt... the hour was seven or eight, and then yelled at his stallion… hey smell you later and then looked at his kingdom as he was there and that that’s how he became the prince of the uhh… desert.”

“It is known.”

OOC: Legend of Moto Silvia: 2d10 2
Last edited by Moto Khulun on Fri May 05, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moto Khulun

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri May 05, 2017 12:33 am

For her part, Fukawa had bowed politely to those that it was appropriate to, and had put her pup by the lion. She had taken out her fan, and was watching the inside of it.

Apparently, the Moto did more than openly make out with Matsu, and must have been a thorn in the govenor's side for the entire miai to earn this.

So she studied her fan, both witness to the dread event, and politely ignoring it as was the Crane way.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Shinjo Akil on Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 am

Akil was, of course, around. Though at the moment entirely avoiding anything to do with Khulun or Dabo. Fukawa was nearby! He'd stay near her, and also do that thing where you pay attention to your fan and not the interesting thing. That was an exceptional idea.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Permanent Injury | Hero

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 1

"Want to be a hero? I have some advice for you. It hurts like hell."

Mekhem

Equipment: Daisho, tanto, flute, sturdy clothing, sake cup

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts