The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:"Moto-san, your words bring me warmth after a long day's trials, and for that I thank you."

To the Matsu, Tsukimi blinked, a little surprised, but carried on. "Hai, and I have heard only good things about you as well. When I heard your clan was throwing this party, I thought it would be only right to attend, in hopes of sharing a few words with you. At your leisure, of course."

"Please, Doji-san, the honour is mine." A warm smile.

Kogo smiled at the Usagi. "I would be honored, when I have greeted more of the guests. But in the mean time, please feel free to make yourself at home. The fire is warm and there is Go in the tent if you wish to play or sake to drink, courtesy of Yasuki Tomonaga. I will hope to make my way back to your side after more guests arrive."

She walks up to the Doji, suspecting her critical eye will be sweeping over it and finding it faulty. Ahh well. I suspect there is little I could do that would make this Doji approve of me, short of dying bloodily. And even then, she might criticize the spray. "Doji-san, I am glad you were able to attend. How is Takahiro today?" She says, looking at the tired puppy.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Miya Mei on Thu May 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Mei enters the tent and walks to one side, observing who all is here.

----OOC----
PM if approached, otherwise Ill interact with folks later!
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Doji Ameka on Thu May 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Ameka sets out the candy, carefully displaying each one. A candy representing the animal of each Great Clan, plus a few others, chrysanthemums, cherry blossoms, bunnies, clear painted disks of sugar... a wide variety was set out on display. "There we go," she says to herself.

She heads back over to... Kogo was distracted by Fukawa. Good luck... Moto Silva and said curiously, "Moto-san, where have you been all this time? I'm sure I would have recognized a dashing figure such as yourself if he had been present. It is a very luxurious mustache." She raised her eyebrows at the pun.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo smiled at the Usagi. "I would be honored, when I have greeted more of the guests. But in the mean time, please feel free to make yourself at home. The fire is warm and there is Go in the tent if you wish to play or sake to drink, courtesy of Yasuki Tomonaga. I will hope to make my way back to your side after more guests arrive."

She bowed to the Lion.
"Right, you should greet... everyone. I'll be here." Another small smile, and she stepped off toward the fire to watch it dance. She thought she might dance later, if there was music. That would be nice.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:She heads back over to... Kogo was distracted by Fukawa. Good luck... Moto Silva and said curiously, "Moto-san, where have you been all this time? I'm sure I would have recognized a dashing figure such as yourself if he had been present. It is a very luxurious mustache." She raised her eyebrows at the pun.

“Sayyeda, it is tragic that we have only crossed paths now,” he says with a nod.

“I am as the wind and I roam free, and arrived far too late to participate. The sun demanded to be chased and so I followed… the seas demanded to be swam and so I swam until the ends of the world… tonight the moon demands I bring a smile to the beautiful faces around me. Who am I to resist such a noble call,” he speaks with a smile.

“The night is young, and we can make up for much lost time.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Asako Hirase on Thu May 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Though dubious about the idea of sake mixed with Lion, Hirase understood the importance of a gathering such as this. A chance for final goodbyes, a chance to meet those few who are not yet known, and a chance to relax before the stressful choices tomorrow.

He also, though he would never tell her, wanted to watch over Yuki, should she come, to make sure she didn't do anything untoward at the eleventh hour.
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu May 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Monkhbaatar showed up for the party, a skin of kumis in hand. He suspected if he drank too heavily from it he might pass out with how tired he was by this point, but he didn't wish to miss the party. He notices Tsukimi and Kogo near each other, trading words and does not wish to make the situation potentially awkward by his presence so he mingles elsewhere.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Doji Ameka on Thu May 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:Image

“Sayyeda, it is tragic that we have only crossed paths now,” he says with a nod.

“I am as the wind and I roam free, and arrived far too late to participate. The sun demanded to be chased and so I followed… the seas demanded to be swam and so I swam until the ends of the world… tonight the moon demands I bring a smile to the beautiful faces around me. Who am I to resist such a noble call,” he speaks with a smile.

"Oh my... a life so wild and free, Moto-san. It sounds like quite an adventure. Perhaps you would be willing to join me and tell me more during the course of this evening," she observes, fan rising again. Apparently she was entertained by people who tended to stretch things for the sake of entertainment. "Though, of course, I don't wish to cause you trouble or keep you from the other beautiful faces who fill this gathering by keeping your company to myself."

Doji Ameka

Postby Ide Dabo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:
Doji Ameka wrote:She heads back over to... Kogo was distracted by Fukawa. Good luck... Moto Silva and said curiously, "Moto-san, where have you been all this time? I'm sure I would have recognized a dashing figure such as yourself if he had been present. It is a very luxurious mustache." She raised her eyebrows at the pun.

Ide Dabo arrives at the party to see just what sort of celebration the Lion - which he had been told were somewhat humorless - like to throw. He's barely at the party more than a few moments, however, when he catches sight of Moto Khulun wearing a false mustache.

Curious about just what is going on, he leans over and asks a nearby samurai... who points out that the mustached figure is actually Moto Silvia.

Eyes narrowing, all sense of good cheer dissipates from the governor as he approaches the Moto. "Moto Khulun."

He does not sound amused.
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Doji Ameka on Thu May 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Ameka stepped back immediately and bowed deeply at the appearance of the authority figure, saying quietly and politely, "Good evening, Ide-sama," as a matter of propriety, but making it very clear from her stance and manner she wasn't going to interrupt.

Doji Ameka

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Tsukimi blinked, dismissing the fire's dance from her sight, and her attention was drawn over to the Moto and the Ide.

Khulun?
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:40 pm

“Ahhh… Ide-dono, welcome to the party,” he replies looking around.

“I was just entertaining the lovely guests of the Unicorn, making friends… light humor and fun! These are all great things for a party, yes?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue came to the party that she had heard about. The first person to catch her eye was Moto Silvia. Is this the legend? It seems he is quite popular indeed!

However, she then saw the approach of the governor. His words made her blink. Damn my stupid eyes.

---

((PM if approached please!))

Investigation/Perception TN 25, Bad Eyesight, VP for Skill: 10 Failure!
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Dabo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:Image

“Ahhh… Ide-dono, welcome to the party,” he replies looking around.

“I was just entertaining the lovely guests of the Unicorn, making friends… light humor and fun! These are all great things for a party, yes?”

"Light humor?" Dabo reaches out and rips the mustache from Khulun's face. "You believe that mocking Moto Silvia in public is amusing to our guests? I had thought that the Moto settled their grudges honorably instead of resorting to such slander."
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Kogo, waiting for the Doji's response as she looks over the gathering, sees Ide-sama arrive. Agh..which is the worse fate? Annoying the Unicorn or pissing off the Doji...Oh wait, she already hates me. She waits for the Doji's response, not wishing to be too rude. She watches the situation from the corner of her eye.
Last edited by Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts