The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Kogo finished dithering over the last rounds of her set up. Through some discussions with the servants, and several other samurai ko, she had settled on using the same tent Yuzuki had used for her party. However, since the weather is so lovely, she has had the sides of the tent rolled up and started a fire outside of it, creating several places where people could mingle. The tables are set up inside the tent, for people to sit at and converse or drink at. There had been no extra food to be had, so it would have to do. Moto-san...I hope you have not set me up for quite a loss of face. But at least others are bringing sake.

The fireflies are giving a spectacular show outside. With the sake that is coming, and some kumis hopefully too, this will turn out to be a fine night. With the flute music from Akil-san and Moshi-san, and whatever entertainment occurs, perhaps this will not be so bad.

Kogo stands by the fire, ensuring it is stoked up and that the blankets are well spread around it.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Much swagger, much mustache… is he a dream, no he is real and very Moto. He wears furs and leathers and is a man of class. He brings a skin of kumis over his shoulder and not a single glass.

His smile is like the sliver of the moon and his eye shine like the stars in the sky, he is Moto Sivlia.

OOC: Disguise/Acting + Void: 3d10o10k2 25.. he rides again!
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Kogo goes to greet her first guests, a Moto who looks strikingly familiar almost for a moment, until she sees his luxurious mustache.

Perception against Moto Silvia: 3d10k3 21

"Konbanwa Moto-sama. I do not believe we have met. This one is Matsu Kogo. And you are?" She is unsure of whether to bow or offer a handshake, but finally bows.
Last edited by Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Doji Ameka on Thu May 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Ameka arrives shortly after the handsome young Moto, and he catches her eye. He looks unfamiliar to her... Had she seen him at any of the competitions? He looked vaguely familiar, but... there was nothing. Hmm. Oh, well.

She bows to the hostess and the Moto. "Good evening, Matsu-san... it's a pleasure to see you again. And Moto-san, good evening... I don't believe we've met. I am Doji Ameka."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:Ameka arrives shortly after the handsome young Moto, and he catches her eye. He looks unfamiliar to her... Had she seen him at any of the competitions? He looked vaguely familiar, but... there was nothing. Hmm. Oh, well.

She bows to the hostess and the Moto. "Good evening, Matsu-san... it's a pleasure to see you again. And Moto-san, good evening... I don't believe we've met. I am Doji Ameka."

Kogo bows to the Doji, glad she is not the only one who does not know this Moto. "Good evening Doji-san. How are you this fine evening?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 10:52 pm

“Sayyeda,” he says with a playful nod of his head, “My eyes thus deceive me, I hear of party and instead find a vision of beauty, you are an oasis for the eyes, and I assure you they are thirsty.”

“I bring kumis, if one so high as you would be share a drink I would be twice blessed.”

“I am Moto Silvia, I pray my name becomes more than a faint memory for you,” he says wistfully.
Doji Ameka wrote:Ameka arrives shortly after the handsome young Moto, and he catches her eye. He looks unfamiliar to her... Had she seen him at any of the competitions? He looked vaguely familiar, but... there was nothing. Hmm. Oh, well.

He puts a hand to his chest and says, “Ahh a child of Doji, for a moment I thought it was the goddess herself… forgive my blasphemy but my breath was taken by your voice, and gaze. Moto Silvia, if it pleases,” he adds with a nod.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 10:55 pm

This was a last chance to socialize before everyone's life would change.
And the hostess of the party... well... Monkhbaatar-san had said if she gave the Matsu woman a chance, they might find friendship. So Tsukimi came with pure intention and an open heart.
Whatever was to happen from here on out, she would harbour no one any ill will. Fortunes favoured who they did for a reason.

She put a smile on, and stepped into the tent, looking around, and finding only a few faces gathered yet.
She recognized Kogo from the day of the singing competition. She steeled herself, stood up straighter, and walked over.

"Ohayo, Matsu-san." She regarded the others, picking up on their mons. "Doji-san.... Moto-san." A pause of consideration. "This one is Usagi Tsukimi."
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:Image

“Sayyeda,” he says with a playful nod of his head, “My eyes thus deceive me, I hear of party and instead find a vision of beauty, you are an oasis for the eyes, and I assure you they are thirsty.”

“I bring kumis, if one so high as you would be share a drink I would be twice blessed.”

“I am Moto Silvia, I pray my name becomes more than a faint memory for you,” he says wistfully.

He puts a hand to his chest and says, “Ahh a child of Doji, for a moment I thought it was the goddess herself… forgive my blasphemy but my breath was taken by your voice, and gaze. Moto Silvia, if it pleases,” he adds with a nod.

Kogo is slightly startled by this intense flattery. A blush begins on her ears, though hidden partially by her hair. Did I do something? It seems something has changed the last two days. Ahh well, who knows?

"It is good to meet you Moto-san. You do me too much honor, but I hope we will grow to know each other as well. I must greet other guests as they arrive, but later I will gladly share some kumis with you. "

Pray it does not disagree with me as it did the last time.

Kogo watches him shift to the Doji and now it is suddenly clear. The man is as bold as Ikoma himself.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:"Ohayo, Matsu-san." She regarded the others, picking up on their mons. "Doji-san.... Moto-san." A pause of consideration. "This one is Usagi Tsukimi."

“Another vision, surely I will go mad surrounded by such divine comeliness,” he says in greeting to the Hare samurai.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:This was a last chance to socialize before everyone's life would change.
And the hostess of the party... well... Monkhbaatar-san had said if she gave the Matsu woman a chance, they might find friendship. So Tsukimi came with pure intention and an open heart.
Whatever was to happen from here on out, she would harbour no one any ill will. Fortunes favoured who they did for a reason.

She put a smile on, and stepped into the tent, looking around, and finding only a few faces gathered yet.
She recognized Kogo from the day of the singing competition. She steeled herself, stood up straighter, and walked over.

"Ohayo, Matsu-san." She regarded the others, picking up on their mons. "Doji-san.... Moto-san." A pause of consideration. "This one is Usagi Tsukimi."

Kogo notes the Usagi's approach and recognizes her from description. I am glad to meet her before this is over. Perhaps he will wed her instead, who knows?

She bows to the Usagi. "Usagi-san, it is good to meet you. I have heard good things of you, but I am sad it has taken us this long to meet."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Doji Ameka on Thu May 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:He puts a hand to his chest and says, “Ahh a child of Doji, for a moment I thought it was the goddess herself… forgive my blasphemy but my breath was taken by your voice, and gaze. Moto Silvia, if it pleases,” he adds with a nod.

She raised her fan, concealing a look of amusement at the flattery at both women, but a soft chuckle can be heard. "This once... You have quite a way with words, Moto-san."

She looked toward Kogo and lowered her fan with a smile, raising her bag, fuller now. "I made a few more pieces for the party. If you'd like me to set them out, people can just take them as they wish."

She looks toward the Usagi when she arrives. "Good evening, Usagi-san. This one is Doji Ameka. It's an honor to meet you."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:
Moto Khulun wrote:He puts a hand to his chest and says, “Ahh a child of Doji, for a moment I thought it was the goddess herself… forgive my blasphemy but my breath was taken by your voice, and gaze. Moto Silvia, if it pleases,” he adds with a nod.

She raised her fan, concealing a look of amusement at the flattery at both women, but a soft chuckle can be heard. "This once... You have quite a way with words, Moto-san."

She looked toward Kogo and lowered her fan with a smile, raising her bag, fuller now. "I made a few more pieces for the party. If you'd like me to set them out, people can just take them as they wish."

She looks toward the Usagi when she arrives. "Good evening, Usagi-san. This one is Doji Ameka. It's an honor to meet you."

Kogo smiles. "You are a vision, Doji-san. A vision of kindness. Please, feel free to set them where you wish. I am sure others will admire them, as I did your lion."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 11:05 pm

"Moto-san, your words bring me warmth after a long day's trials, and for that I thank you."

To the Matsu, Tsukimi blinked, a little surprised, but carried on. "Hai, and I have heard only good things about you as well. When I heard your clan was throwing this party, I thought it would be only right to attend, in hopes of sharing a few words with you. At your leisure, of course."

"Please, Doji-san, the honour is mine." A warm smile.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Doji Fukawa on Thu May 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Fukawa made her way to the party, carrying her last three bottles of sake, and a tired puppy.

She took a moment to survey the surroundings.

Invitation by rumor, having to rely on the guests for supplies and entertainment....so this is a matsu party. Fukawa thought a bit dismissively.

Currently, the hostess seemed to be besieged on all sides by guests.

Ah, rookie hosting mistake, Kogo, a hostess much move like the air, not stand like a rock.

(PM if addressed, as this IS a party thread)
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:07 pm

He smiles to the woman watching Kogo go to mingle and then focusing on those nearby, “Sayyeda, I have many gifts but the greatest of which. Besides my talent for luxurious mustaches… is a gifted tongue. The desert often whispers of the cunning linguist that is Moto Silvia.”

“It is a pleasure to be among such august company, one I shall not forget.”
Usagi Tsukimi wrote:"Moto-san, your words bring me warmth after a long day's trials, and for that I thank you."

“Stay awhile and we shall find warmer words to comfort you greater still, sayyeda,” he says softly.
Moto Khulun

Next

Return to Northern Yurts