(D10 EE) Hey Sis, I Almost Died Because of This

(D10 EE) Hey Sis, I Almost Died Because of This

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Yue came to the crater with Gon in tow. She had already sent word for her sister to meet her there as she thought of it as a generally remote place. There was the custom that closed yurts were private but clearly earlier rumors had disproved such a notion.

I hate orochi.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D10 EE) Hey Sis, I Almost Died Because of This

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 pm

By the time Yue had arrived Fei was already there, sat on the edge of the lake and looking out into the water. Gokiburi was nearby, searching for what food he could sneak while no one was looking.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 9:41 pm

"Hey sis, you doing alright?" She gave her sister a brief, but proper, bow and plopped down next to her. Gon, already part of the family, took a seat in-between them and stared into the water also. "I heard about him, uh, leaving. Sorry."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Fei was comfortable enough, or didn't care enough, that she didn't really care to stop the urge from wrapping her arm around her sister and pulling her in beside her. Practically forcing Yue to rest against her. Fei's boots were off, her pant legs rolled up and she dangled her feet about in the water.

"It does not matter, little sister," she said, smiling softly as she looked out into the water. "It feels.." she paused, thinking of how to say it. "Doubt it would have worked out anyway."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Gon was squeezed in between them until he squirmed out and placed himself in between their laps. Yue went into the hug, a bit confused. "What happened with him?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 11:04 pm

"Called him out on stupid decisions he made, do not worry too much about it little sister. Done and gone," she said, content with what she had.

"So, you wanted to meet me here for something? I hope it was not to console me about this," she teased with a smirk. Showing herself to be at her best.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Yue pulled Fei to rest her head on her shoulder, or rather bicep. It was an odd thought to have her older sister rest on her but the height difference made it the most suitable. "Well that and I wanted to talk to you about my own marriage prospects." She let out a sigh. "I still can't decide if I want the doctor or not."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Fie chuckled as she was pulled into resting her head against her younger sister, finding it awkward and unfitting, but if this was what brought her little sister comfort than so be it. "What has you so indecisive little sister?" she asked, looking nowhere in particular but just out over the new lake.

"I do not think I have ever seen you this way for so long."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 pm

"I'm not sure what I want sis. He's a good man but I just don't know if I could make him happy. Heck, I don't even know if I'd be happy." Gon pawed both of them, happy to have two Liu sisters to harass. "I could be married to someone else, the Phoenix scholar, and I continue to have an affair with a woman. I could see Mizuki more or maybe someone else."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 am

"Yogo Mizuki-sama is a good woman to not aim to hurt you, but do you not find it strange that she has admitted to you that she holds no attraction and yet continues to allow you to pursue her? With success," she said, remaining where she was. Letting Yue, and apparently Gon, dictate where she was physically.

"And this.. Soshi Taira-san, is he attached? Love appears to be what you are all searching for in places that it just does not exist. It does not need to, either."

That comment inspired a thought Fei did not want to allow to wait, shifting their position she faced Yue directly. Eye to eye to convey her words perfectly and to see her sisters reaction, "Your devotion to being devoted to your husband is admirable, maybe even Honorable, but is that worth a life of regret? A life that is a lie?" she shook her head, answering for Yue.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 6:20 am

"I have found it strange. Very strange, sis." She turned bright pink and let out a few breaths. "It was great, sis, you know. I didn't know it would be so great. Um, well, all of it." She blinked. "When did you find out we slept together?"

Gon licked at both of their faces. Seriousness was not in his repertoire.

"It is either Regret or Desire, it seems." The younger sister grabbed one of Fei's hand. "Is that your advice then? Find a husband that lets me have a paramour?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri May 05, 2017 1:03 pm

"Desire is not so great a sin if you temper it properly little sister," she answered, ignoring the attempts of the puppy to break her serious demeanor.

"Find one who let's you have a paramour and be discreet or," she shrugged, the motion muted with their proximity. "Just be extra discreet."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm

"If that's what you think," Yue said with a sigh. Gon gave up on his antics and decided to run laps around the water. "I just don't know. I have a bond with Taira, kinda like I do with you. At least, that's what I think." She smirked. "Not to the same scale. I don't think anyone could ever replace you sis. But that's not my point. I feel like he's a man I can depend on. Hirase is nice and sweet but I don't think I could depend on him in a fight."

She let out a bitter laugh. "And Hiroji is another confusing matter. I can depend on him in anything, similar to Taira, but I don't feel the same connection."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri May 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Fei thought on that for some time, just sitting there with her sister whole she dangled her feet in the water.

"I am not so sure love exists," she admitted finally. Deciding Yue could hear this now or... maybe she just finally gave up on keeping her sister innocent on this matter. "Never seen it, never heard of it happening to anyone I know, I do not think it exists little sister."

"What you believe," she starter to speak after a breath, looking to Yue again. "That is up to you. If love is something you want to seek, something you find you need, go for it little sister. Find a way and do not let anyone else stop you, certainly not a man. We have our duties but forcing ourselves to never experience love or find it does not fall under them."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 7:19 pm

"I thought mom and dad came to love each other. I guess I never really got to know."

She fidgeted in her seat. "But okay, let's say we write off love. Is giving up the best partner I've found here worth it so I can have sex with more women?"

After those words came out, she felt absolutely mortified. She squeezed onto her sister harder to get her nerves out.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Next

Return to Orochi's Fall