[D10 LA] Flippity Flop

Re: [D10 LA] Flippity Flop

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm

"You are smitten. You will only bring her good things, I think." Tsukimi couldn't help but continue to smile, and had a puff of her pipe.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu May 04, 2017 3:31 pm

"Uh.. maybe"?" he offered carefully, still flustered. "I hope so. Errr err... I mean... um... I wouldn't want to hurt her, ever." Dong-Ha sounded rather certain about that.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 pm

"Of course not! I don't believe you'd wish anyone harm. I hope that you are given the chance to keep her safe, always." She carried much emotion in her voice, then.
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu May 04, 2017 11:42 pm

"Err.. yes." He managed. "What else one should do. I am kink enough to understand that there cannot be... erm.. " Dong-Ha blushed, using the word 'wise' Hotaru had taught him. "... that some things will take time. But I hope that we can... uh.. do our duty.''
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu May 04, 2017 11:50 pm

She blinked.
And blinked again.
And tilted her head to the side at the use of the word 'kink' ... in this context. A smile grew, nonetheless.
"Of course. Would she.. hm. Would she become Unicorn? If you and here are to be wed? Or would you come back to Hare lands with her?"

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 am

Finally a distraction! Well the topic was still awkward, but at least such arrangements felt less awkward than discussing love. "Uuh.. I trust that I would become Hare, seeing how we are more or less equals and she has fared in the trials." Dong-Ha explained in a mostly calm manner.

"Uuh did I say something strange Usagi-san?" He asked, sounding worried.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 12:13 am

"No no!" Unicorn were odd. Tsukimi shook her head.
"Ah, that will be nice. You should visit Shiro Usagi. Perhaps we will meet up somewhere along the way, in Hare lands, one day." She considered it.

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 12:20 am

"Oh good." The young Iuchi muttered, his voice barely audible. "She's actually told me a fair bit about the Hare, Usagi-san. If I am to done red and white before this year is over, I'll look forward to seeing your lands. Especially Shinomen mori." Dong-Ha sounded a little excited about that. "Does Hare have any other holdings?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 10:54 am

She smiled but her nose wrinkled in thought. "I don't think so? Not yet, I mean. We are a young clan, but we are resourceful and optimistic."

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 am

"I wouldn't know." he shrugged. "I can barely place the clans on the map... and I well... err.. I haven't really talked geography with Tomoe-san. She did mention that your numbers are few, though. Well, in comparison to the great clans at least." He managed a more proper rely this time.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 11:09 am

"I'm sure in time you'll learn. Geography is fascinating, and the Empire has much to be explored.
Oh, hai, we are small in number, but that is to be expected with a young clan, neh? In time, our numbers will grow. It's encouraged, actually, to grow the Hare's numbers as quickly as possible." Aaaand they returned to possibly awkward conversation.
"A third of the clan are children, um, conceived after the Hare were... a thing..."

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 11:12 am

The duelling field is joined by Moto Butaj. He keeps his distance from the talking pair though, apparently intent on something else. He looks way too solemn for his usual boisterous demeanour.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:18 am

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:"I'm sure in time you'll learn. Geography is fascinating, and the Empire has much to be explored.
Oh, hai, we are small in number, but that is to be expected with a young clan, neh? In time, our numbers will grow. It's encouraged, actually, to grow the Hare's numbers as quickly as possible." Aaaand they returned to possibly awkward conversation.
"A third of the clan are children, um, conceived after the Hare were... a thing..."

"Well, yes. Yet, I was surprised by your numbers. Reichi-dono has had to been quite a man to gather such a following in mere few years." he sounded honestly impressed. "Uh... uh.. yes. Numbers. They tend to grow. Somehow. Um..." What was with everyone wanting to talk that particular topic with him. "Uh... I am sure.." he blushed furiously. ".. that we'll do our best there."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am

She flustered, and puffed on her smoking pipe.
She spotted Butaj, who did not look like his previous jovial self. Pity.
She looked at Dong-ha, and gave an awkward chuckle, clearly not wanting to linger on the topic of how children come to be; not with this particular Unicorn, anyhow.
"Um."
Oh kami.
"It is good to do your duty to the Empire, and a wife's duty to her husband is to bear his children. So many children."

Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

"Um.. yes. A lot." he nodded, shuffling where he stood. This conversation had gone all kinds of wrong. Well, not that this was the first time it had happened. This was why Ide did the talking and the Iuchi kept their traps shut. "Um... how Usagi-san managed with her bean today?" Anything to escape that horrible topic.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

PreviousNext

Return to The Dueling Fields