(Day 9, LE) Fly Me to the Moon (Expecting)

Re: (Day 9, LE) Fly Me to the Moon (Expecting)

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 1:13 pm

There is absolutely no way another kiss won't be stolen after that. Butaj can swear Lord Onnotangu is grinning as he sweeps Yuki for it with an embrace that is like a dancing figure of something that may or may not be of Ra'Shari origin. The connection is fervent even if Butaj tries to control himself and when it approaches a point where only stepping up could follow he separates them with a huff, unfurling her from him in a similar dancing move.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Yuki doesn't have much in the way of experience with dancing, and certainly nothing like the Ra'Shari might do. Yuki's grace as a bushi kept her from tripping over her own feet coming in and before she can ask what he is doing, she is being kissed again and all immediate conscious thought leaves her head, as she is spun away the distracted Yuki manages to trip over herself and collapses in a heap, which only causes her to start laughing.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Butaj does not loosen his grip of her hand and so when she collapses laughing, he lounges to save he from collapsing and so collapsing too!
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Yuki let out a little "Eep!" as Butaj collapsed with her, and then gently leaned against him, laughing even harder now. "Butaj..." she manages to get out between laughs. "Baka..." She says with no malice as she enjoys leaning against him.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 4:56 pm

"Big hairy idiot." He laughs, taking whatever hair dishevelment has appeared on her forehead away from it toward her temples and ears, kissing her face gently in many places revealed thus. "Your very own."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Yuki gently pushed back again after the first few kisses with a hesitant restraint. "Butaj... You are. You are all mine." She smiled softly. "But remember, others... won't understand this, neh?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 pm

"Pesky others." He sighs with exasperation, flopping flat on the grass, staring at her and the night sky at the same time, outstretched. "No appreciation for how true is my love for you."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 pm

"That's not true." Yuki chided gently. "It's just... expressed differently, there have been many poets that have shouted their love to the heavens and were applauded for it. But that was because they did not name their love when they did so." She laid down on the grass next to him and took his hand again. "I'd imagine it's quite nice. Being able to stand in a crowd of people, and being the only one among them that knows that your love is speaking to you."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 am

"I can do that. I will do that for you on next opportunity. Maybe some big court? Before many important people?" Butaj grins sweetly. "Maybe Butaj will shave his face to be more anonymous. Do you like your Butaj with or without beard more?" He ponders. "Or that may be a little too early to ask. The beard makes a difference when kissing places."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 6:33 am

Yuki blushed miserably at his words and buried her head in his coat. She'd read of that kind of kissing in the pillowbook. "We'll get some practice first. Maybe we could scandalize the court with ruba'i. As for the beard," she looked up and smiled at him. "We'll have to try numerous times to see what I like best. Do you prefer your beard?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 7:32 am

"Rubaiyat are scandalous? Hmmm, I guess they are just because they're not from here..." He scoots toward her a little. "And yet you went with them to sing for me. I love and admire your courage, Yuki. I am one very lucky Butaj." He fondly smiles back as he strokes the beard as his grin turns playful. "Many, many times, my love. We will be looking for the things you like until we find many of them so that whatever mood and circumstance we're in Butaj can make you happy, beard or no beard." He steals a nip at the tip of her earlobe that has emerged from her long hair as she snuggled up to the coat.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 8:24 am

"Anything not haiku is scandalous." Yuki clarifies with a smile. "I thought it fitting, a message of my love that only we could understand, even if we had to specify who we were singing to." Yuki's breath caught at the nibble and she let out a pleasant little sigh.

"Butaj." She whispered, possessively as she wrapped her arms around him. "You're so soft and warm."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 9:02 am

"It got straight to my heart and shook me up like nothing before. I got hot, then cold, then hot again, and then very inspired and restless. Words of my own song came to me from I don't know where and when I was singing I felt like riding on a steed that had wings like a roc, carrying me up and up into the endless skies. When there had been some doubt from the past day, it was all gone. It felt like little Yuki just stode by the flap of the yurt that is my heart, sat by the hearth and said: mine." He whispers softly when she draws close, sighing. "Warmth is mine but some softness is from the furs. If you don't mean voice or touch, I feel anything but soft now."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Yuki, tired from the long day she'd had, and comforted by her closeness with Butaj and the softness of the furs closed her eyes for a few moments. "Mmm." She responds at first. "I knew that... if I could sing, then maybe you would know my heart." Her smile was a little sleepy. "I'm not a great singer like you are though. That's why it was so short. I wanted... I wanted to make certain it was good, and wouldn't falter."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

"It was the most beautiful song I have ever heard. I think such songs are heard only once in a lifetime." Seeing her drowsiness he sidelines the romantic tension and smiles gently as she nestles. He lifts himself slightly on his elbow, just enough to pull the fur underneath himself from the outer side toward her, then covers her neatly and begins to stroke the side of her face with the back of his fingers. "My beautiful Yuki..."

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts