[D10, LA, Expecting] Moshi Apologies

Re: [D10, LA, Expecting] Moshi Apologies

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu May 04, 2017 4:56 pm

The tiny Moshi was shadowed by the bow as he covered lady Amaterasu from the Moshi. Then her splendor shined upon them once again. "I don't know how the life on the wall is but I understand."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Hiroji sighs. "It is hard, stressful. Bad things can happen in a moment's notice. You never quite feel truly safe." He is silent for a moment. "But what about your home Moshi-san. What is it like?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 pm

"We have a valley protected by the mountains and the sea. Kyuden Moshi no Machi is a nice port city built among the mountains." She smiled as she remembered her home, yet a bit of nostalgia can be seen in her eyes. "I left the valley to follow my path."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 5:16 pm

Hiroji looked curious. "Your path... That'd be divination?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu May 04, 2017 6:00 pm

"I thought my path was ikebana... but my dreams and making people happy with good fortunes seem to be my call." Asakiko gave a light chuckle. "It seems Amaterasu has decided that I will help those giving glimpses of what it is to come."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 am

Hiroji nods, thoughftul. "Well you are very good in that Moshi-San. Tell me then. What do you see in your own future after the miai?"

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 6:33 am

"I haven't thought much about it. I will go where I am needed. I could go back home and train to become a Sister of the sacred light."She nodded. "What about you? Are you going to be a good wife to an Otaku battle maiden?" She chuckled.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 9:14 am

Hiroji's face turns slightly red and he gives an awkward smile. "Quite possibly. Though I would prefer to return home. I worry for my siblings you see. But the again... If I were to marry into the unicorn it would be a certain Shinjo I would like to marry."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 pm

"Shinjo family has a compassionate heart." The Moshi looked at the horizon. "I would like to go home as well but I follow the fortunes and really think that this is not where I shall meet the one for me."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Hiroji studies her. "If you turn down the offer, the Unicorn will not be pleased."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 pm

"Are we here to please the Unicorn or our lords. Are they worthy of being part of the empire? Should we adapt to their traditions? Do we know what otber baggage they bring?" She sighed. "They were out of the Empire for a long time... how do we know they are pure, spiritually, mentally or physically?" She had become philosophical after the meeting of the Onyx champion. "I am just saying... are they really our allies?"

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 5:02 pm

He is silent for a moment. "I cannot say. For I do not know. Only time will tell." He is silent for a moment and then looks at the tiny moshi seriously. "But if oyu go through with this.. I have to say... You are one small, very brave, woman."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 5:07 pm

She looked up at the Kaiu. "I am a minor clan... and a traditional clan at best. I doubt there will be grand repercussions if I say no. My clan will know that they weren't worthy of someone as low as I." She turned back at the horizon and smiled. "I probably will be over looked." She chuckled.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Hiroji's expression hardens, as something dawns on him. He looks at the moshi. "You think too little of yourself, Moshi-sama. Look at me, I am taller than you yet I am so much lesser. You must think of your duty above yourself, and then you must realize that you are worthy of all the honor you will gain by doing your duty. Moshi-sama... I ask you to reconsider."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 5:20 pm

"You honor me with your words Hi...Kaiu sama..." This man soul seem to remind her of the Kami of his clan. "My duty is to my clan... my duty is to my Lord... my duty is to the Empire. I don't know Kaiu sama..." Asakiko sighed. "It has been interesting to meet them but I am dubious that 14 days are enough to meet a whole new clan and what they bring to the proverbial plate." She nodded. "I guess there might be a space for an Otaku man... they know how to be a good wife." The Moshi chuckled.

Moshi Asakiko

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields