[D10, LM, Expecting] Oh... Oh what is this, now?

Re: [D10, LM, Expecting] Oh... Oh what is this, now?

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Kitakuhime blinks while her mind stalls, Nani? I can't words? The giggles are contained as she looks at his red face wondering, he's cute, too.

The Otaku heir softens her expression into one of acceptance and understanding, waving her hand dismissively. "Apology accepted. Now, tell me, if I may know: to which Unicorn your heart belongs to?"

Better not be Khulun!
Last edited by Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 1:56 pm

The red on Hiroji's face doesn't disappear. "Uhm..." He looks away as he scratches the back of his head. "It's Shinjo Liu Yue..."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:59 pm

"..."

Kitakuhime stays silent, reminding herself of what she had to do so save that Shinjo's neck.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Hiroji sighs. "I love her with all my heart but... She does not love me... I met a wise samurai here from the Lion clan. She told me I should find someone who cherishes me as much as I cherish them... I am afraid that is not possible with Yue-san..." He straightens himself up, the red on his face dispersed somewhat. "So I would be beyond on honored if we were to marry Otaku-sama." He places emphasis on the suffix. "Duty before emotions, and if we were to marry I would be doing my duty well." He nods. His face reddening a bit again once he finishes.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 2:23 pm

The sand from the dueling area underneath their feet shifts as her boots crush them to find a good stance. "You do right. Do not confuse love with duty, it is not the honorable path."

Kitakuhime chuckles. "The miai is set in a way that it is improbable that I marry you, Kaiu-san," she shakes her head with a smile, adding, "which also means I won't be able to select the one my heart yearns. I am sure, though, that honor will build on our feelings. So, my offer was to aid you, in case you would like to become Unicorn, with the Otaku."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 2:27 pm

The red of Hiroji's face deepened again, as he said sheepishly. "Yes... Of course, it is improbable."
He was silent for a moment. "But if you can help me on the matter of Liu Yue... I would be thankful. Of course I understand if you'd rather choose not to or it is not possible." He nodded.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 pm

"I'll... talk with her." Kitakuhime replies rather coldly.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 pm

"Is... Is there something wrong Otaku-sama?" He asks again, sheepishly.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 2:49 pm

"A Lot. But don't let my worries become yours, Kaiu-san. I would like you to enjoy these last two days here before we all depart."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Hiroji nods, still somewhat red. "Alright... Thank you for offering this option to me Otaku-sama." He bows deeply.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 10:44 am

"It is an honor, Kaiu-san." She bows to him as well. "I've heard there was an enormous, brave and strong Crab that was alongside Chi-Pu-shiryo in the battle against the Orochi. That is you, right?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Hiroji nods. His face serious, although still somewhat red. He speaks. "Yes. That was me. Chi-Pu fought bravely, like the wind."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Previous

Return to The Dueling Fields