Unexpected Visitor [Day 8, Late Evening, Mizuki's]

Re: Unexpected Visitor [Day 8, Late Evening, Mizuki's]

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:39 pm

"I am sorry to hear that there are those that are so weak as to fear a Curse, but it is for the best. Suitors of that caliber would make horrible husbands," she affirms her point with a quick nod before sipping the last of her tea.

Fei looked to the bottom of her cup and formed an idea, looking up to Mizuki with an intent she rarely had, "Yogo-sama, if there is anything you might wish to know, or one you might wish to know about that I can help you with do let me know. I do not know how successful you have been but if I might be of assistance in helping you find the spouse you most wish for I would like to offer what assistance I may."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Mizuki looks at her tea with an extreme interest. Eventually, she looks back to Liu Fei. "There is no man. I haven't felt such a connection with a man here. There have been men that I thought a future could be built with, but... they have someone. And I would not want to ruin it. I have a a meeting with Shinjo Taichi tomorrow, but with so little time left.... I might as well be tossing a die." A thought that Mizuki has considered. "The alternative is to marry for spite. No one has really drawn my ire, though I have given it a lot of thought. I would like to know some about Shinjo Kemuri. It is not him I wish to spite. But the vile woman who represents the worse of the Kakita Family." Mizuki didn't know if Liu Fei knew who her actual father was, so she would just leave there. Suffice it say, while she was beginning to come to terms with her Kakita heritage, she despised that part. Probably even more so now.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon May 01, 2017 3:32 am

Fei listened to the woman and offered no form of judgement, no sound advice. It was clear to see that Mizuki had already thought it through and this was not some rash action being considered or made by a child.

So, she answered, "I do not know him well but Shinjo Kemuri is a decent man, a good soul. When he rides he rides with a passion," she said as a way to explain but realized that Mizuki wouldn't understand what she meant by that. Shaking her head a little to show this, she corrected, "Shinjo Kemuri is a free spirit, from what I can tell. It is in the way he rides. There is a goodness in that soul, I would think. If you were to marry him I do not think you would be unhappy, perhaps unsatisfied but not unhappy."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 01, 2017 3:45 am

"And what of Taichi?"

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon May 01, 2017 3:57 am

"I do not know that man well, unfortunately," she said, hanging her shoulders slightly. "That he is a Shinjo I would hope he shows as much dedication to rejoining the Empire as I have. Showing the qualities of a proper leader."

"It is not what you wanted, but that is all I am able to tell you. As it is all I know that should be true."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue May 02, 2017 12:52 am

Mizuki nods. "It's alright. I can't expect you to know every Unicorn. And I thank you for the information. I do have one final question. Is there anyone you suggest I meet with before the the choosing comes?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 am

"If you have the opportunity, speak with Shinjo Hanashi. The man is of the Marta Family, vassals, they are our storytellers and history keepers. He might know more of the men you might have an interest in, any stories that they have of themselves will be in his care," she offered.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 12:34 am

Mizuki listens. "Thank you. I will try to arrange a meeting. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 12:49 am

Fei thought for a moment but then shook her head, "No, not today Yogo-sama," she said with a bow of her head. "Thank you for allowing me the interruption."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 12:51 am

"My door is always open. I hope you have a pleasant evening."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 am

Rising from her seat the Unicorn woman bowed to the Yogo, feeling like they had reach some level of parity or at least having arrived at a working relationship with someone outside of her Clan. A woman she could respect.

"Goodnight, Yogo-sama," she gave another small bow of the head as she made a proper...

/exit
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 am

Mizuki bowed to her. "Good-bye, Shinjo-san." Then, she prepared for bed once the Unicorn left.

Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms