[D7 EE Saksaha's] Halp!

Re: [D7 EE Saksaha's] Halp!

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 am

"That is good," Saksaha says, reassured. She leans forward to collect Dong-Ha's empty tea bowl, stacking it aside with her own to be cleaned up later. "It sounds like a thing out of a tale to me--a pretty tale, but a sad one. I would not like to be part of such a story, and I guess you would not either."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu May 04, 2017 1:30 am

"Aye, not really." he shook his head, straightening his robes with his hands. "I guess I ought to get going. Thank you for your time and your piece of mind." Dong-Ha offered a gingerly nod at Saksaha. "I'll see you in few days, latest. That dinner with the Phoenix and the Moshi."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu May 04, 2017 3:26 am

"Right," she says with a quick grin, pushing herself to her feet as well so she can see him out. "Good luck go with you."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu May 04, 2017 5:39 am

"Thanks." Dong-Ha replied softly, moving his hand to brush against his lucky charm, figuring it wouldn't hurt. "I think I might need it." Alas, the dice gods were not with him that day, or the days to come. "Take care."

/exit.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts