(Day 9, LM) Bariqu Unofficial (Open!)

Re: (Day 9, LM) Bariqu Unofficial (Open!)

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Butaj nods with understanding. In the end, it's Imane's happiness that counts and if the sentiment is mutual Butaj would not be opposed it even though he is quite invested in her and Hirase. He certainly can't fault the Badger to fall for her, she being who she is. "Oh, Sayyeda Imane is one of the best of us, Ichiro Daisuke has excellent sense of where happiness can be." Butaj grins. "But yes, we'll all need a lot of luck to get this through, with how it is organised. Butaj has the same problem, his love middles in the roster, and Butaj's own points are some of the worst."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm

"I've been thinking about that a bit myself, things I could maybe to outside the contest to raise my standing with the judges. I couldn't decide on anything though, I'm not sure what the Unicorn might need that I could help provide in a short time."

"Still I wish you luck, Tonbo-sama seems like a nice woman. Though I admit to only meeting her once."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 pm

"If there are ways to do so, Butaj doesn't know about that. Butaj's record reflect that." He shrugs. "Tonbo-sama is a wonderful woman. But she decided to give Butaj up. Butaj's chosen is the woman who sang for him two days ago, Asako Yuki."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed May 03, 2017 5:30 pm

He wasn't quite sure what he thought about that, the mans heart seemed to be as fickle as a summer wind. Still it was really no business of his. he had no vested interest in either of the two women the man named. "Well, whoever it might be, good luck." He replied offering Butaj a smile.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed May 03, 2017 5:33 pm

"And good luck to you." Butaj smiles back. "You'd like to go spar with Sayyeda Imane, true? Please do."

Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed May 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Shosuro Yawarakai wrote:"I've met a fair few that I found interesting, though most only in passing," he explained with a gesture that was equal part shrugging and him recovering from heavy breathing.

"And yourself?"

"One man took my interest in particular," she answered. Intending on leaving it at that while she avoided calling attention to the Courtiers Fan she wore at her hip.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shosuro Yawarakai on Wed May 03, 2017 9:04 pm

"May I ask whom?" he asked predictably, hauling himself up from his slump and taking a step back towards her, then a second.
Scorpion Clan • Courtier • Dangerously Beautiful • Blessed by Benten • Governor of the Painted City
Glory 1.0 • Status 2.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 8
Always carried: Extravagant clothing, mask, wakizashi, bracelet, perfume(applied), calligraphy kit
Shosuro Yawarakai

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed May 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"And good luck to you." Butaj smiles back. "You'd like to go spar with Sayyeda Imane, true? Please do."

He would like to, but that would leave his current with nothing to do, and honestly sparring was not exactly what he wanted to do.

"If you don't mind Moto-san." He offered after a few moments. "I'd like to speak with her a bit more."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed May 03, 2017 11:40 pm

"Butaj doesn't mind. He knows how it is if a man feels that for a woman. Even those without glib tongue turn poets, haha! Go." Butaj offers his hand for a handshake.

Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 am

Shosuro Yawarakai wrote:"May I ask whom?" he asked predictably, hauling himself up from his slump and taking a step back towards her, then a second.

Fei looked to him odd, forgetting that he had previously mentioned he'd been cooped up the past while. Which, of course, made sense why he wouldn't hear the talk about town but something about her time with Suteichi made the fact Yawarakai didn't know just feel naturally odd.

"Bayushi Suteichi-san," she answered, seeking with the silence that followed for the reason he desired to know.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu May 04, 2017 6:51 am

Ryori steps forward and offers a bow toward Butaj once the Moto and other man are done. "If you are free and not too tired from sparring?"

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu May 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Butaj doesn't mind. He knows how it is if a man feels that for a woman. Even those without glib tongue turn poets, haha! Go." Butaj offers his hand for a handshake.

He nods in acceptance. "Thank you." As Butaj thrusts out his hand, a look of confusion crosses his features. What was he supposed to do here? After a moments hesitation he offers his own hand, all tge while wondering how ling he has to hold it out yo be proper.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shosuro Yawarakai on Thu May 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Shinjo Liu Fei wrote:Fei looked to him odd, forgetting that he had previously mentioned he'd been cooped up the past while. Which, of course, made sense why he wouldn't hear the talk about town but something about her time with Suteichi made the fact Yawarakai didn't know just feel naturally odd.

"Bayushi Suteichi-san," she answered, seeking with the silence that followed for the reason he desired to know.

"I wish you and Suteichi-san joy," he answered simply, lifting the end of his bamboo pole hesitantly.
Scorpion Clan • Courtier • Dangerously Beautiful • Blessed by Benten • Governor of the Painted City
Glory 1.0 • Status 2.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 8
Always carried: Extravagant clothing, mask, wakizashi, bracelet, perfume(applied), calligraphy kit
Shosuro Yawarakai

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 04, 2017 3:11 pm

"Things are far from settled enough to be able to say such things Soshuro-sama," she said, showing her readiness for another bout but did not push it.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Butaj briefly yet decisively shakes Daisuke's hand in a manly grasp, then turns to the Lion. "Butaj is always happy to wrestle."

(We can't roll after day change though)

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Calm Heart Dojo