Let the Dice Fall (D9 EE, expecting)

Re: Let the Dice Fall (D9 EE, expecting)

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Satsujin settled back in place with an agile movement, as Amaya smiles, "animals are good judges of character, better than most people. But it's hard for Satsujin to trust, just as samurai are wary of him." Her smile becomes soft and wistful, "the Fortunes will surely keep you in their favour, you don't need luck, Satsujin will be your second if there is any question of your character."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Tomonaga laughed. "I think Hiroji-san would be disappointed if I asked a weasel to be my second before I asked him. But... thank you. Amaya-san." He gave her a bow.

Sighing, he looked westward, at the little remaining sliver of sunlight. "I should go. There's someplace I need to be. Can't be late, or at least I really shouldn't." He took a deep breath, his chest rising and falling, as he continued to look off to the distance.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 10:32 pm

"Mmm, I as well, truth be told. But I'm glad we had this time." She smiles warmly, "until next time?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu May 04, 2017 3:08 am

Her warm smile was matched with one of Tomonaga's own. "Until next time, Amaya-san."

He bent down, retrieving the lantern he'd been carrying, pausing a moment to light it. Then, with a last bow, he walked back towards the village, until a distant point is all of him that can be seen.

/exit!
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Previous

Return to Orochi's Fall