(D9 LE) Dinner with the Wrong Soshi

Re: (D9 LE) Dinner with the Wrong Soshi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 03, 2017 6:12 pm

"Perhaps." She rested her head on her palm. "I am unsure if he can handle the disappointment if I never come to love him." Yue gave a faint smile. "I suppose it is not certain that his alternative suitor would love him back but it seems more probable than me."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 03, 2017 6:15 pm

He tilted his head, "Love is not the main consideration for these things. If you have found a man who is willing to stick with you and support you in your efforts and ambitions... why not take that for yourself? Your interest in his well-being is evidence that you too have some feelings of affection for the man. Even if those feelings aren't lustful... a marriage is build on things other than lust."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Yue smiled softly. "I have been told this before, Soshi-san. However, why must these be mutually exclusive matters? I wish for Soshi Taira to have a wife who supports him and desires him in a way that a wife should." She took a small bite out of her a spring roll. "I know that Asako Hirase expects less of me in terms of romance than Soshi Taira. It may be more merciful to choose the Phoenix."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Yuuru tilts his head, "They aren't mutually exclusive, no... but I do not think it would be a burden on either of you as long as you fulfill your duties to procreate... Not all romance needs to be lustful romance..."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 pm

The Shinjo nodded. "Hai. However, he told me himself that he is a jealous man. I believe the thought of me longing for another woman pains him in more ways than one."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 03, 2017 6:37 pm

"If you decide to be loyal to him, despite your yearnings... could he ask for more?" He asked.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 03, 2017 6:41 pm

"And what if I decide to not be loyal to him?" Yue turned a bit pinker and gave a small, nervous smile. "Asako Hirase has said that he would not mind if I sought another's company."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 03, 2017 6:47 pm

He shrugged, "If that's the kind of person you wish to be, and the kind of situation you'd like to be in? Then I think you have your answer."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 03, 2017 6:56 pm

"I thought I knew what I wanted coming to this miai, Soshi-san. However, the circumstances have changed every single day I have been here." Yue looked to the ceiling and sighed. "I want Soshi Taira to have a wife that will love him in all facets. Do you think that could happen if I were not to choose him? How likely could it be?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 03, 2017 11:42 pm

He shook his head, "I'm sorry. I have no idea."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 5:34 am

"Hai." Yue let out a soft sigh. "Last time I spoke to him, he was distraught. I know I am not supposed to be afraid but I do not want to upset him again."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Yuuru shrugged, "That's a choice you'll have to make I guess... do you want to risk hurting him for the chance to repair things?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 pm

"Hai," she said once more. Yue took a deep breath and then returned to smiling. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Soshi-san. You have been most helpful." She gobbled down the rest of her spring roll that she had been picking at. "I have to wonder if Soshi Taira asked you to speak to me on the matter. It does not matter if that is true or not."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 5:34 pm

He shook his head, "I saw him one night distraught about something... I know realize it was this matter. But he didn't ask me to talk to you."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 6:03 pm

"Which night?" she asked, though she was not really searching for the answer. She had wounded him far too many times. "I will have to speak to him on the matter again." Yue shifted in her seat. "I do wish he did not sink to such sadness," she added meekly.

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village