Listen to the Falling Rain (D4-EE)

Re: Listen to the Falling Rain (D4-EE)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 am

He smiled, "I've met several people... but I am not spoken for as of yet if that is your question. And you? A beautiful woman like yourself is sure to have suitors chomping at the bit for her."

His smile attempted to show his interest.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm

"not really" she replied shyly "I am not one of interest since bolitically I am not one to match others of the Unicorn clan. I am not also courtier, so I know little about dealing with others, and can only account with the mystery of the Unicorn magic in my favor. And even so, I am not the only one who knows how to use it."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:24 pm

"Among my people that is something of exceptional and special value. I wouldn't sell yourself so short dear Iuchi-san." He said with a smile.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:00 am

"Yuuru-san is just joking." She shyly added. "I cannot be of such sbecial value, Batul is just Batul. I know of some magic, I know of some commerce, and I like to blay dice." She jiggled the bag on her side, and the sound of shaking dice ratified her statement. "I am not magistrate, or imbortant exblorer like Yuuru-san."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 am

He smiled and shook his head, "Magistrates are not so rare or important at my level Batul-san. One who can wield sacred magic on behalf of their lord is far more valuable in this realm. Any lord would be more than pleased with Batul-san's addition to their clan. And any husband would be lucky to have such a beautiful young woman at his side to support him."

He then smiled teasingly, "And lose some of his stipend on occasion on account of your hobby."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 am

Batul shied away at the mention of her being such a catch. Was she? she thought she wasn't she had doubts on it can I even speak to the elemental ones? The Unicorn had yet to show this ability, their magic was born from another source. Maybe the heavens had punished them in some way, so that they could not hear the kami anymore, maybe they depended on their own power from now on.

She was speechless.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 am

Yuuru craned his neck to put his handsome face into her line of sight more squarely. He looked into her eyes as if seeking to see if she was there, "Iuchi-san? Did my compliment freeze you in place?"

He smiled playfully.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:58 am

"I don't regard myself in such value, Yuuru-san." She replied with unsteady voice. "I do not stick out among my cousin of the Unicorn, I am just an average one among them all." Her face was still visibly red. She was still a girl, she was of the youngest in the Miai, and had recently passed her gempukku, mainly in need of samurai after the Dark Ride. Even as a priest, she was not a proper one, the magic of Dong-Ha and Saksaha were so much more powerful, they were more knowledgeable than her in the ways of the Meishodo. "There is only one thing that I can bring to my clan and my future husband, and that is dedication and devotion."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:00 am

He smiled, "What more can be asked of someone? The life and devotion of a woman like yourself can accomplish great good in the right hands."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:03 am

"Yuuru-san is most kind." She raise her head, which had tilted away as the shyness had taken over. "Of course I will be asking for brober samurai wife benefits from my husband as well. He shall be one of devotion and dedication as well."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:17 am

He smiled and nodded, "You deserve nothing less. Do you have any front-runners for that position? ... if not I'd probably want to make sure you're aware I'm that type of man..."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:19 am

"I have only interest in two." She found herself saying, she could had worked more on others, but there were family ones who had shown interest for one or another, and to whom Batul showed respect to step away from those. "There is one Crab and One Scorbion." She said, as she gave him a quick wink. "What about you?"

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:53 am

He smiled, "Still mulling my options. But I am beginning to be drawn to a couple."

He smiled, "So other than being exceptionally beautiful and wise beyond your years, what else should I know about you Iuchi-san?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 am

"You know of my background on games and commerce, neh?" She could remember him telling her to visit one Scorpion city with such a background, maybe it could be a proper destination for her in regards of the benefit of the Unicorn clan, much better than other places such as the Dragon mountains where she could only imagine boredom. "I am also trying to imbrove my magic abilities, adabting to the rokuganí ways of today. We of the Iuchi only remember the ways long evolved since our debarture. I do not have any martial inclination or training in any way, though I am not defenseless since I have my amulets in case needed."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 03, 2017 9:47 am

He nodded, "These are extremely valuable skills. I feel a family with many priests, perhaps even the Soshi, would be a wonderful place for you to continue to develop the skills you are after."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village