[D6 EE] Tea in Tents

Re: [D6 EE] Tea in Tents

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue May 02, 2017 7:35 pm

"Hmm. I see this in the way you do, mostly." Saksaha nods slowly. "We tell the tales of the dark things our people have encountered and defeated, because these are the dangers Shinjo-no-kami charged us to learn. But there are some parts of the Iuchi tales that are secret, only passed on by those initiated. This, we are told, is because some knowledge in the wrong ears is also dangerous. Some things should not be forgotten, but also should not be told freely where they might reach such ears. Especially when we traveled and shared our tales among foreign people."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Tue May 02, 2017 7:41 pm

"There is certainly something to that, and there is knowledge that should not exist at all," Tomoe shuddered a little at that thought, of the lessons she had recieved as part of her Hare training.

"But there's a difference between keeping dangerous knowledge out of the hands of those who would use it, and choosing to think that the lands in the south of the Empire are simple an 'unpleasant place'." The Hare wrinkled her nose like her namesake, clearly not impressed by that kind of attitude.

"Trust me, I had to endure that already when I shared the history of recent events here for your kin's sake; the glares from the Imperials who felt it improper of me to tell the truth of what had happened here not long ago. But if I had not, Otaku Chi-Pu and Moto Khulun would not have sought me out later to learn more so that they could be prepared to defend your clan, in the wake of that oni's attacks."
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue May 02, 2017 8:00 pm

"Yes," Saksaha agrees. "This is like telling little children that babies are brought from the sky by a great bird, or come from swallowing melon seeds. It is all very well in front of company, but if you do not tell them the truth in good time it will cause them many big problems."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts