Once More, With Shame (D7 - LM)

Re: Once More, With Shame (D7 - LM)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:11 pm

"Well, I can't say I can answer all your questions, but if you ever have any feel free to ask. You can't learn everything from books and scrolls after all." A lot of things yes, but not everything.

"I could imagine that makes things difficult." He offered as the talk switched towards Takeo's family. "You have a lot of expectations to live up to."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 pm

"As do you Ichiro-san. They would not have sent you if they did not expect greatness," he returned as he loosed another arrow, striking a farther target.

"Do you think you will find yourself with a new family after the miai is over? Or will you get to return to the mountains perhaps?"
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon May 01, 2017 1:52 am

Not to be outdone, Daisuke started to shoot at a farther target as well, his arrow sinking deep but a fare distance from the center. "I suppose thats true, though at this point I had hoped to be doing slightly better."

"Well if I'm chosen by one of the ladies here, I will marry into the unicorn." There was little doubt in his mind about that. "If my fate is left to the Ide, well I give myself better odds at remaining with the Badger, then joining the Unicorn."

"You of course are almost certain to return to your clan though. Correct?"

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 am

Takeo gave a shrugging of the shoulders, letting his bow dip slightly for a moment.

"That would appear likely, though perhaps not if my efforts bear fruit. I have been pursuing Otaku Kitakuhime somewhat doggedly. I believe she is receptive to the idea. I expect if I wed her, it will see me don purple," he replied, stretching his shoulders for a moment in a lapse of archery.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Ah yes, and that was a reminder as to why he hadn't planned to pursue her himself. "Otaku-sama is a fine young woman Kitsune-sama. She would make a ggod bride for you." There was a bit more he wanted to say after that, but he kept silent. It wasn't his place after all.

He didn't falter in his shots though taking aim at the red targets and letting loose, scoring a solid hit. "I'm still undecided myself, I haven't been able to set my sights on just one."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 pm

"It may be best to have many options, Ichiro-san. I expect that will serve you will. With so many from the Great clans and the Imperials about, I expect that we of the Minor clans may soon find ourselves bringing up the rear for such things. If Otaku-sama eludes me....well, I have been lax in preparing contingencies," he explained.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm

"You are right about that, most of the Unicorn I've met here didn't know a thing about my clan and we are neighbors. It would likely be much more advantageous for them to marry one from a great clan or a Imperials."

As Takeo's explanation continued Daisuke nodded. "Are there no other women at all that have caught your interest then? even if only in a small way?" It seemed odd to Daisuke that such might be the case, but one could never tell.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Wed May 03, 2017 10:28 am

"I was impressed by all of the shiotome when I met them. Otaku Imane seems like a fine match..." he mused.

"I met the two contenders the Shinjo have put forth and...well, they may be acceptable in many ways but at the same time they are of a certain position. I had hoped to take advantage of this opportunity to forge a more meaningful political bond," he explained.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed May 03, 2017 2:45 pm

"I admit that Otaku Imane has impressed me as well." Daisuke replied, not surprised that Takeo had brought her name up.

"Liu Fei seems a pleasant enough woman, but I have yet to meet her sister, and as you say. I don't think either has much in the way of standing, though I believe there father holds a position in their families poltics." He paused thoughtfully lowering his bow for a moment.

"What about one of the Ide? I believe the one called Samai has some standing." Not as much as the Otaku princess of course, but some.

Ichiro Daisuke

Previous

Return to Archery Field