D9, LA - I Want Your Milky Goodness (Butaj's yurt)

Re: D9, LA - I Want Your Milky Goodness (Butaj's yurt)

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 10:30 pm

"It is not. Butaj greatly respects thoughtful people, wise people like Yukarin. Butaj thinks Yukarin would make a fine wife for Butaj if this was allowed." He looks at her appreciatively, though with a distance dictated by the fact that his heart is in a yurt a little more to the west. "But that's the thing, and lella knows it herself. She needs a man with sureness and bravery to have it both in one pairing, thought and action. Butaj hopes there is such a man among those who court her."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 10:49 pm

"Thought and action, hm?"

Yukarin mused, the words Butaj spoke after his compliment snapping her out of the temptation o start blushing again.

"Well, some certainly seem more forward and active about things than others. Does that count?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 11:04 pm

"It may count. But Butaj wouldn't stop short of expecting a confession of love that leaves no doubt. We are the Unicorn, Children of Lady Shinjo, who was half love half all other things. Those easterners, they may want to convince us that what heart tells is an afterthought. Butaj will never agree with that." Butaj takes the lamb skin with holes Kitaku has left behind (he knew it would be good for something) and places it over Yukarin's chest, then puts his open palm on it over her heart, the layer meant not to get her dress and fancy necklace dirty with the meat fat. "Butaj knows how it is when heart tears. Butaj was close to giving his affection to two women at once, and to get love back from both. But one had the courage to claim him and the other the compassion to let him go. If people don't act, nothing ever becomes clear. As Yukarin's heart is tearing, let it be put back together by certainly that comes from your future husband."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 1:43 am

Yukarin watched and listened thoughtfully, only speaking up when the analogy was done, "...was that something you all figured out together, or were the claiming and letting go separate events?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 2:23 am

Butaj thinks, withdrawing his hand. He sighs. It is clear it's still fresh in him. "It was a chain of events. Yuki made a move, and Butaj had to make a choice, then to explain his choice to Misa, who in turn met Yuki. So together, but not at the same time." He rubs his stubble. "When it became obvious for Butaj that Yuki loves him, he had to do something. This way or the other way."

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 2:39 am

"Oh. Well... what if this Misa woman had said she loved you just as much?"

She tilted her head curiously.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 2:53 am

"It didn't happen, so Butaj doesn't know for sure... I think who is more passionate about Butaj was important, who's ready to throw caution to the wind, to answer and seek answers, to build, to go together, to seek new things. If there was no mutual amazement now, how it could be later?" Butaj looks at her, relaying the results of his soul-searching.

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 3:06 am

Yukarin finished the kumis in her cup as she watched the Moto man talk, nodding to pertinent points.

"I see. ...I suppose such is the way of things. Perhaps looking for passion is something I can do, though if it is just that simple..."

Well, she already had some ideas there.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 3:21 am

"Maybe it's just that, lella, and no ifs will be necessary." Butaj smiles warmly, refilling her kumis cup.

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 3:24 am

A sharp nod, "Mmm. I knew kumis would clear things up a bit, though I wasn't counting on being given Moto love advice as well. ...no offense intended."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 am

"None taken. Butaj is Butaj." He drinks too and then refills for himself. "Hope it helps!"

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 am

"The advice... or the kumis?"

She knew both could apply, but her big silly grin SAID that she knew that.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 3:41 am

"Does one come without the other? Things Butaj heard from his love after kumis..." He grins back dreamily, his body naturally flexing.

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 3:49 am

Yukarin giggled softly, "It seems perhaps you have found someone to match your own wisdom then. I will be sure to pray that you find a fruitful future together then."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 4:01 am

"Thank you, lella. We will need all the luck during the choosing." Butaj nods.

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts