Why Must I Always Be Waiting On Yu (D9, EE)

Re: Why Must I Always Be Waiting On Yu (D9, EE)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 pm

"Every day...?" the fan picked back up speed again a bit, "...I am not sure I could handle that much Yuuru-san~"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 10:08 pm

He chuckled, "Every day that you want a bit of excitement in your life. On the days you don't I'd love nothing more than sitting beside you and holding you in my arms and just taking a break."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 10:21 pm

"...that sounds more my speed," she says with a small exhalation of breath. Yukarin calms slowly before finally closing her fan.

"It seems you got that kiss in despite the setting. Unless that isn't what you meant."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 10:38 pm

"I mean... I'd love to do a great deal more if it were up to me." He said as he brushed a bit of hair from her face.

"Anything to show you exactly how I feel..."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 pm

"I would like that too..."

She looked a bit up at him, voice soft, "I... feel like I need more information, more words, more actions... to SEE what I should do; I spoke to Moto Butaj-san earlier, and his wisdom for my situation was to act, to ask for straight answers. Maybe... maybe that is what he meant."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Yuuru nodded, "You want a straight answer. I've decided on you. If our positions were reversed and I sat atop that leaderboard, you would be mine. You would be mine so fast your head would spin."

He looked deeply into her eyes, "Damn the location..."

With that he leaned in and passionately kissed Yukarin with all the strength of his heart. There was no reservation in his lips and his hand wrapped around her head to hold her tightly into him. An outpouring of passion and heat pumped from deep inside him. Excitement coursed through his body as his mouth locked with hers. He opened his heart entirely to the woman in front of him... something he had promised to the one he would marry. He took the leap, and now needed to wait and see the results of his gamble.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 1:48 am

Yukarin kissed back as he held her arms, the slight young woman sitting up more straight into it. The kiss truly summed Yuuru up for her; It was passionate and wild and half out of control for her... but at the same time loving and comforting and safe and accepting.

As her eyes closed, she knew this was the type of thing he'd been talking about.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 02, 2017 1:58 am

Yuuru wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him for several passionate moments.

When he opened his eyes he looked down with a warmth in his eyes that seemed to encompass the young woman as gently as his arms. "Come with me..."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 2:03 am

"Where?"

There were other questions that sprang to mind, but mone as immediate as that after she slowly opened her eyes.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 am

"Somewhere private." He said as he tilted her neck up to passionately kiss her again.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 am

Bluuuush~

Yukarin just nodded a little into the kiss; The first kiss had been Yuuru certainly, but this was going in ways that were definitely outside of her theories...
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 02, 2017 2:48 am

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and his other arm came under her knees and lifted her up into his arms.

He smiled, "I'll carry you as far as is proper."

He leaned his head in and kissed her gently, "I love you Yukarin. Let me show you how great we will be."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 2:53 am

Another nod, Yukarin looking around, "...I suppose if anyone asks, you could say I hurt my ankle."

She wondered to herself what had prompted this; Was she somehow following Butaj's advice better than she thought? Was it pressure from things the miai being over soon? Was it the fact she still smelled faintly of spiced lamb?

Not that she was objecting...
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 02, 2017 2:55 am

He smiled, "Come then. Let's take a leap."

/ft going to yurt
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion